453 Destro Lock seeking Guild

9/12 N & 1/12 H Experience. Primarily seeking a Horde guild but willing to do Alliance. My main goal is raiding and mythic keys. Looking for a very fun, social mature guild. No elitist attitudes please. While I live for pushing for new content and try to do my best, I want to have fun in WoW, not make it a full time job! FYI: Locks are really good for more than just cookies & closets.
Not looking to pay for a transfer and be tossed on a “B team” either. Pretty open on raid times unless it is the middle of the night (zZzZz).
My Destro lock (453) is my main but I also have a few alts that are almost geared up enough to fill in when needed. I am completely open to server transfer for the right guild.

Take two, just in case you missed from your last wrong post <3
Would love a lock for our ‘A Team’ :slight_smile:

</Same Plan Less Dying/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic and AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. We’ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin: We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are hoping for players who will do the same.

Raid Times:
Tues+Thurs 8-11pm EST (both teams)

Progression:
Mythic Progression team 5/12H, 6/12norm Nya // 3/8M, 8/8H
Social team 2/12h, 9/12 normal Nya

We also run Mythic Keys every day.
We run an M+ community through our disc - join our discord, try us!

B-net: Saxx#1747
Disc: Abs#5438

Cheers

Add me @ Basedgod#1650 we are 12/12H

Hi Divadots,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a Mythic minded raiding guild with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We’re currently 9/12 Heroic and aiming to clear heroic quickly to start mythic progression with a cutting edge goal before shadowlands.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic
NWC 9/12 Heroic

We’re Looking to round out our roster in preparation for mythic, these are our current roster needs:

Warlocks - High
Balance Druids - High
Holy Paladin - High
Elemental Shaman with Resto off-spec - High
Rogue - Medium
Hunter - Medium

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Sparkytiz#1491 - or discord - sparkytits#4769
Lunaspark#1158 - Or Discord- Ivaedra#2899

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 6/12H and 12/12N in Ny’alotha. (We believe that it is important to learn fights in Normal, so we took our time there - there will be ample time to farm Heroics and Mythics for the rest of the expansion. We were 6/8M in Eternal Palace.)

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Currently 3/12M, 12/12H [first week aotc], 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 dk dps/blood flex, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 bm hunter… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.~

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey Divadots!

I run a newer Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to talk with you about joining our community! We could really benefit from adding a Destro Lock, or one of your other DPS players if you were interested in playing one of your other alts :slight_smile: I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you are interested! Best of luck in your search!

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need for melee and ranged DPS. Exceptional tanks and healers will be considered, but our positions for those roles are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a newly formed Heroic raiding guild in 8.3 looking to maintain a healthy balance between having fun and progressing through the current raid tier. Though the guild is new, the core team has years of experience with raiding and guild leadership. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a group still forming, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, as we start to group together for raid, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 430 (or higher)
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 65 (or higher)
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

Hi Diva, I want to congratulate you on your courage to admit that you made a mistake by joining the Alliance, but all is forgiven as you have seen the error in your ways and are now looking to the Horde for guidance.
Let me tell you about Tom Sellecks Mustache, we are a Horde guild on Thrall a Est time zone server. It appears that you are on a CST time zone server and you said that times don’t matter so hopefully our server time will work for you. Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me up.
Good Luck in your search.

Tom Sellecks Mustache (7/12N - 0/12H) a Normal/Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the rest of this tier and beyond.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
DPS w/Offtank Spec To fill if needed
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest - We have Zero
DK
DH - We have Zero
Monk
Hunters - We have a bunch (like weeds)
Druid - Feral/Boomkin
Shaman
Warlock - Does anyone play these anymore?
Any

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Wednesday is Alt/casual raid night, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple, Ulduar and now Firelands when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Hey Diva
[H] on Illidan is looking for more DPS
ABOUT US:
We are a community of experienced raiders currently progressing in Mythic EP. Outside of our main raids; we are also running alt raids, and tons of M+.
Current 1/12M 12/12H Ny’a
8.1 Content: 7/8M 8/8H EP
8.1 Content: 8/9M 9/9H BoD; 2/2H Cos; 6/8M 8/8H Uldir
We supply flasks, and food - We do take all BoE gear to supply these

RAID SCHEDULE:
Wednesday: Mythic 7-10CST
Thursday: Mythic 7-10CST
Sunday: Optional Heroic farm/alts
*Note: At the beginning of a new tier we raid Tuesdays for Heroic Content (generally first 4-5 weeks)

Draakrin#1371

Hello Divadots,

we are what your are looking for in a guild but maybe we might be a little late for a raid team as we are more on the late night scene, however we have an open spot for a warlock and I feel that you can fit that need for our raid team ( our A team) please feel free to shoot me a friend request using the info below.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Treachery is recruiting for 8.3 and heading into shadowlands. We are looking to do AOTC with some mythic’s this tier.

Our late-night team raids from 8:45pm-11:45am PST/9:45pm-12:45am MST/10:45pm-11:45am CST/11:45am-2:45am EST, Tuesday and Wednesday!

A few key things about us:

• We harbor an active group of Raiders and Mythic+ runners
  • We have players playing the game at all times of the day
  • We’re on a high pop server with a great economy
  • We harbor active PvPers and Players that enjoy pushing keys
  • We harbor a very active discord, that we enjoy joking and sharing memes with each other thru out the day

Recruitment:

• Tanks
    ~ CLOSED to main spec
    ~Looking for a Flex tank, DPS / Tank off spec

• Melee DPS
    ~ Any exceptional Players

• Ranged DPS
    -Boomkin
    -Elemental Shaman
    ~ Any exceptional Players
    High Need
    -Warlock
    -Mage

• Healers
    ~Closed to MW Monks- looking for Rdruid/Priest/Holy Pally
    ~ We are also looking for a Flex healer- DPS main spec/ Heal off spec

About Us:
We are a group of returning raiders and are looking to do this tier casually and have some fun. We will be doing Heroic and if we end up with an exceptional 20 people, we will dabble in Mythic, but CE is unlikely, CE push will come in Shadowlands.

GM: BNET: Broseidon#11698 Discord: Broseidon#1097
Recruitment Officer: BNET Propagator#11115 Discord: Prop#1647
Recruitment Officer: BNET Reign#11984 Discord: Rossy#1245

About You:
You should be a team player that is here for the guild. If you just plan on raid logging, please don’t apply.

You should be a skilled and dedicated player, striving to better yourself alongside the guild. If you feel you might be a good fit for us, please reach out to our officers and fill out an application below.

shorturl.at/izQR2 < copy into browser for application

Hey Divadots,

Resonant is a newly established guild on Proudmoore Alliance. We are currently 9/12H and looking for more dps to bolster our ranks and prepare for mythic progression. These are core spots so you don’t have to worry about any “B team” action.

Raid times:
Tues (9-11PM PST)
Thurs (9-11PM PST)
Fri (9-12[or later] PST)

During off time, we do lots of M+. Cool people, fun atmosphere, but progression oriented.

If you are interested contact me;
Lex#1383 (bnet)
Lex73#9321 (discord)

Hello!

< INCLUSION > on Proudmoore is a raiding guild progressing on Mythic in Ny’alotha currently. We are looking to fill out our dps roster for the current tier and beyond.

We achieve AOTC every tier and push mythic. We got as far as 4/8M on Eternal Palace last tier and are looking to push further this tier!

Raid times:
Tuesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Normal/Heroic)
Wednesday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Mythic)
Thursday 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. PST. (Mythic)

We ask for consistent performance and attendance and are looking to push for cutting edge. We have helpful players with excellent game knowledge that can help you achieve your goals.

If you are a raid ready dps and are willing to give us a try let me know!

Hey there, Divadots!

My guild on Emerald Dream is Alliance and we have the goal of AotC before Shadowlands. We’re currently 10/12 Normal with another week in Normal before we move up to Heroic. The Remnants of Hope were working on H Azshara last tier before the holiday boss crit our raid force and we lost some steam. We’re back for N’Zoth though with the goal of a heroic kill!

Our raid days are Wed and Thurs at 7:30 pm EST until 10:30 pm EST. We run M+ all week but have a dedicated Last Chance Mythic night on Mondays about 8:30 pm EST to get people a key run in for the week. Just before M+ on Mondays we help people who need it through Horrific Visions quickly as well.

Our guild is part of a larger gaming community and we have an application and trial process. But our trial members are welcome to all the same things our members get, like feasts, pots, flasks, enchants and gems for the PvE scene. If you would like to know more about us my Bnet is Stormtree#1351 or you can go to remnantsofhope .com to view our site. We have a very active Discord as well!

Hey Divadots, Nocturnal Sun on Area52 is recruiting!

We now have two teams! The weekend team goal is mythic progression at a relaxed pace. The weekday team goal is AoTC focused while fostering an environment for learning and improvement. As always we still take social apps! We are also introducing a new Mercenary program for those who would like to raid with either of the teams but can not commit to a dedicated raid schedule due to IRL conflicts (rotating work schedules, etc.,). Mercenaries are held to the same standards as the raiders for that team and are required to keep up with gear requirements and HoA neck levels. This pool of players essentially functions as a floating bench for the two teams (Mercs that play in demand class/specs will most likely be highly sought after to come in and raid/progress with either of the teams).

Character Requirements for raiders -

Mythic HoA 75+ 450ilvl

Heroic HoA 70+ 440ilvl

Normal HoA 67+ 430ilvl

Addons required -

Weak auras

DBM/bigwig

GTFO

Exorsus raid tools

Raid times:

-Sat 8pm to Midnight & Sun 8:00 to 11pm EST

-Tues & Wed 8pm to 11pm EST

About Nocturnal Sun:

-The weekend team is in 6/12H, working on mechanics before mythic.

-The weekday team is 11/12N in normal before moving to heroic.

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bothers you then we aren’t the guild for you!

-We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important than your parse!

Team Expectations:

-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.

-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.

-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.

-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Exorsus Raid Tools, DBM, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

We do accept cross server trials, however at the end of your trial and before going into mythic we do expect you to transfer to the server.

To apply contact:

-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka – GM/Weekday RL/ Weekend Raider

-RulerJ2012#1834 (Discord RulerJ2012#6139) – Merc Lead/Recruiting Officer

Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Currently Recruiting:

Shadow Priest (high demand)

Mage (high demand)

Warlock (high demand)

Ret Paladin (high demand)

All class/specs are welcome to apply, those are just the ones we need the most at the moment.

We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 3/12 Heroic – 11/12 Normal Ny’alotha

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+ (10 and above), WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!

Hey, Divadots,
See that you posted this a few days ago and you’ve gotten tons of comments, so I’m not sure if you’re still looking for a guild home.
Chain Reaction is an Alliance Guild on Lightbringer that raids T/Th 7-9:30 pm PST, Normal and Heroic, with an AotC goal for the tier. (Currently 8/12 N and 2/12H, so it sounds like we’re about matched up on raid progress.) We’d LOVE a warlock. (Though we’re open to other classes if you’d rather play one of the alts you described.)
We are a smaller guild (no A or B teams, just us. :slight_smile: ), We raid with about 12-20 people, and usually someone online to most of the time. Many of the raiders have been together since Vanilla, with new people joining up each expac, (myself in Pandaria.) We have achieved AotC every tier (except one) since Cataclysm. We also enjoy Mythic +, reg dungeons, Islands, group Horrific Visions, and old runs for achievements, etc.
If we sound like a guild you’d be interested in, please feel free to hit me up, RowanBeth #1291. You’d be more than welcome (though totally not required) to join us for a trial run, too, if you’re interested.

FSK 2/12M Is a mythic raiding guild with 13 years of experience and years of play time as a solid group. Looking for HPally and Ranged dps. Tues wed thrus 8est pm to 11pm est.

Hi,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:

Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:

8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 11/12h Nyalotha 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:

Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin

Healers: Paladin- Shaman - Monk

Damage: Mage, Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter

Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.

An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.

A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.

Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.

Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.

Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.

Consistent performance and attendance.

Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:

Kwontify#1281

Fourleaf#1599

Stratus#1525 ← me

If your still looking give us an add! We’d love to talk to you!

Server: US-Turalyon (PVE) EST
Faction: Horde
Raid Times: 8:30pm-Midnight EST Tuesday and Wednesday; optional raid 8:30pm EST Thursday
Loot System: RCLootCouncil to help manage pieces people WANT to trade
Warcraftlogs: .www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/turalyon/massacre
Atmosphere: Adult (rated R)
Application: .docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdNXCIECRx9lhruBtpJbvIu6khsTqBNp-oCJpZp1g4b8W4ziA/viewform

Recent Progression:
10/12H NtWC
12/12N NtWC
4/8M EP
2/2H CoS
3/9M BoD
5/8 M Uldir

If you have any questions, feel free to contact us via in-game whisper or through battle tag:
Byleana - GM - Byleana#1633 or @Byleana#0726
Karalea - Ranged Lead/Raid Lead - Kara#1715 or @Karalea#8566
Myricalus - Melee Lead - Myricalus#1115