452 Resto Druid/Boomie OS

452 resto druid lf raiding guild. I have had a slow start raiding this expansion but I am good to go now. I have many years healing experience

I would prefer weekend raids but can raid during the week.

I am open to realm/faction transfer even though trolls have ugly feet.

If you are in need of a healer, please add my btag: fuimus#11582

hello, would you be interested in joining us?

Thanks!

Reddit on Sargeras raids Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight central/ sever time. Also do an optional alt /community raid Saturday night, lots of fun!

Currently 11/12N & 8/12H. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time between raid tiers.

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!

Hey, there!
Our guild is on Sargeras and we are looking for a few more active members to run mythic plus, raids, PVP, and just overall have a good time with! WE are formed with 8 members that have been playing with each other since BC and have continued to stay in touch. We typically raid Wednesdays and Sundays (but usually depends on the week) from 8:30-12 PM ST. Currently, we are 12/12 N, 3/12 H, and plan on doing mythic content sometime shortly. We are a few members short of a full guild group so we have to pug the last few, hence the need for more members! We are looking for all classes and all roles to bolster our ranks! Pst me in-game- Theecaptain or message me on battle.net: Robertcopper#1512 for more info!

Hi Wravn,

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello Wravn :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 11/12H

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Casual Raid Friday/Sat 9pm to 12am EST

We are about to finish up AoTC as a guild and are excited to be starting the next chapter of our guild’s progression when we step into Mythic raiding at the end of this month. While mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

So… With a new raid opening up and a new difficulty to explore that means there are awesome opportunities here for just about everyone. If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

Hey there Wravn!

If you are just looking to have fun raiding, but don’t want to be stuck in a hardcore grind every week, I think you’d have fun with us in Iron Knights -[H]Tichondrius.

We are a guild of laid-back adults and enjoy inflicting cringe-worthy or gut-busting stories on each other between bosses during raid. On the flip side, we are a very tight-knit group and often go out of our way to help each other, and we even hold a yearly guild get-together for members able to make it.

Our guild has been raiding since BC, and we consistently complete AotC; occasionally taking a bite at mythic when time and numbers allow, but never to the point where we’re stressing over it and spending all night on a single boss. In addition, we’re happy to bring in undergeared and fresh mains with us on non-progression bosses to help with the gearing process. We like to joke that we should rename our guild “Outgear the Content”. We also regularly run mythic+, working to set up groups so that all raiders have guaranteed 10+ chest to open each Tuesday, with many of our members happy to run extra as needed.

We have an extremely active discord where we post information concerning strategies, m+ groups schedules, as well as whatever we’re interested in at the time (#baby-yoda, #pets, #food, etc.).

Raids are Tues/Thurs 9-12 EST and we typically schedule M+ runs on Wednesday evenings.

If we seem like a good fit for you, feel free to chat or ask questions!

Tweetledum#1668 - Bnet
Sharkbait#5657 – Discord

Emrys#1539 - Bnet
Emrys#2031 - Discord

Keilanaa#1839 - Bnet
Keilanaa#0281 - Discord