4.5 hrs since launch

4.5 hrs since launch and still no blue post about how 60 percent of the wow pop is unable to access their game… this is a huge let down…

1 Like

For real ive been stuck on a black screen for 4 hours

1 Like

Curious on how you got that number?

1 Like

There’s a thread already posted, and Vrak is updating it as he can.

honestly just a guess, I’m just saying… clearly there is an issue here… and we have yet to hear anything… they make a lot of bread off this game… and they can’t even respond to the community… a post is all a lot us are looking for as they work towards a fix… and yet even that is hard… we live in a world with the internet… .the internet is accessed all over the world… no matter where you are… .you can take 5 minutes to write a post.

2 Likes

And yet you haven’t checked the other threads where blues are posting… a cursory search of the CS forums would have showed you the Blues are posting and updating about it.

They make A LOT of money. A TON. Thats what pisses me off the most about it.

They arent some indie company scrambling to meet demands because their game is popular. They are a major company thats been doing this for 16 years at this point in this game, and this is the trash we have to deal with and I find it hard to believe throwing a little money they rip off us every month wouldnt at least mitigate it. Because its mostly High pop servers having this issue. How can they not fix it at this point?

4 Likes