Need some Canadian culture in WoW

We don’t for ask for much but a little Canadian in wow would be nice.

Stuff like maple syrup, peameal bacon, the metric system and more beavers.

27 Likes

Absolutely not. Azeroth isn’t earth. No syrup, no beavers, and especially no peameal bacon.

15 Likes

Poutine /10

15 Likes

Just put a Tim Hortons in Org and SW and call it good

18 Likes

Put a “Rim Torton”.

5 Likes

Poutine eh?

1 Like

We can add an npc thay says “sorre bout that aye” would that suffice?

6 Likes

Beavers are in the game, actually. There’s battle pets you can get which are beavers. But the metric system and all that? Way too much. I don’t care about food items or anything like that, sure. But the metric system - no thanks. That’s not a flavor item like food items. That’s changing how the whole game works involving mechanical distance.

1 Like

Canada has a culture? I thought you were America-Lite.

10 Likes

We have buffalo plaid shirts, that’s not bad.

1 Like

I make a delicious gnome finger poutine you absolutely must try.

6 Likes

my guild has to many canadians.
To the point where its affecting my glorious united states dialect. I keep saying " aye there bud " or " did you hear of a show called letterkenny? pretty good there bud "

10 Likes

But doesn’t wow have a American celebrity in the game called Haris Pilton?

Canada is America’s hat :cowboy_hat_face:

11 Likes

The Great White North has oil and we have a Manifest Destiny… :us:

3 Likes

They also have malt viniger dressing for french fries. 10/10.
also ketchup chips are glorious.

3 Likes

A quick goggle search yields zero results for American celebrities named Haris Pilton. Take your beever agenda somewhere else, who knows if canada is even a real thing and not just some abstract idea

1 Like

you can chop trees in warfront

2 Likes

America is noob country… haha!

Most maple syrup in Canadian grocery stores is actually from the USA. Canadians store their own maple syrup in the strategic global maple syrup reserve (This is a real thing, I’m not being facetious. Some guys stole 25% of it a few years ago).

Peameal bacon is an abomination unto the lord. Also, regular bacon in Canadia is not the same as regular bacon in the USA. Smoke the bacon or you’re doing it wrong.

When Americans call ham circles “Canadian Bacon” and Canadians get mad, just be aware that you’re only getting mad about the shape. Your “bacon” is ham rectangles. Fight me.

You guys barely 50% commit to that.

Also mass isn’t interchangeable with weight. The metric system is objectively wrong.

I never once saw a beaver in all the times I was there. If anything, WoW has more beavers than you do.

4 Likes