449 5/8M Rdruid LF guild

Hey all, looking for a new guild for my alt. Resto druid, 449 ilvl and 5/8M with all orange/purple parses. I currently raid in 2 guilds, but my alt’s guild seems to be struggling to fill slots so progression has stalled and some nights we aren’t raiding at all so I’m looking for a new home. Only open to full/high pop servers due to guilds crashing and burning after a short period of time.

I’m an adult player with a family so I’m not looking to do the hardcore thing anymore, but I would be interested in guilds that are pushing decent mythic progression on a laid back (ie: 2 day) schedule, and who don’t take themselves too seriously. Just looking to kill mythic bosses and have fun with good people.

My main’s raid days are Thurs/Fri, so I am unavailable on those days. Pretty much everything else is wide open, any time of day. Prefer not to raid on Saturdays due to family.

Logs are available upon request.

Please leave your spam below and I’ll add you on btag/discord if we’re a good fit. Thanks for looking!

< FRISKY BUSINESS > is a MYTHIC progression on TICHONDRIUS guild looking for exceptional mythic players who are dedicated and skilled enough to push Cutting Edge to join our Mythic raid team!

CORE SPOTS AVAILABLE!!!
CAN ASSIST WITH SERVER/FACTION TRANSFER!

Our raid times are Tues & Weds 7PM - 10:30PM PST (10:00 PM -1:30 AM EST).

Our goal is to aggressively clear content, but still have a relaxed raiding atmosphere. All members are expected to show respect to each other and other players.

Our guild also runs High Mythic+ keys, achievements, dungeons, and alt runs.

What are we looking for?
DPS & Healers

You can watch our raids on twitch.tv/saraspank

If you are interested or have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!!
Contact us on Discord: discord.gg/TUHtM9Q

Bnet: Sara#1321

<Continuum> Currently 7/8M and 9/9M BoD.
Progressing through Phase 3 Azhara, looking for 1 or 2 range dps(for Azshara and next tier)
If you are a competent player that like killing bosses without going 16 hours a week into a raid, this might be the place for you.

Please apply to our website https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment
You can add me in Bnet if you have some questions, Bnet info is at the end of the post.

Raid times: 7:30pm-10:00pm(PST) Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday (7.5 hours a week).
10:30pm to 1:00am (EST)(Stormrage server time)

Recruitment Needs
Top priority for us:

• Range DPS
  • Shadow Priest
  • Mage FIRE for Azshara
  • Boomkin (currently have 0 Boomies would like 1 at least)
  • Warlock
  • Open to all classes and players.
  • We only require that they know how to press their keys.
  • Be able to enjoy memes and have a good sense of humor.

A big plus for people that can play more than 1 spec for their class in case of nerfs from blizzard or a boss fight requires it.

Trial

1. We require Logs to start a trial, because we have a limited amount of time to raid and using it to check for performance would be a waste of time.
  2. Trial is mostly used to see if we are a good fit, if you enjoy our raiding environment and if you are able to communicate during raid.
  3. We are extending so trials are done in Azshara, a trial by fire i guess.

We have an active group outside raiding, dont expect 24/7 activity in WoW but we do hangout a lot in discord and play other games like Path of Exile, League, Dota, Warframe or any interesting game that comes out and help us pass the time when WoW gets a bit stale.

So far people that join us, stick with us for a long time.

If this has piqued your interest, please feel free to apply at https://continuum-us.enjin.com/recruitment

Or contact: Pucho#1617

Have a nice day.

Hey there, we could use another core healer so let us know.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team. We’ve already done a full reclear and plan to continue doing so for the rest of the tier.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est.

Current Progression:
EP 6/8 Mythic with a 3% wipe on Za’qul, so hes dying this coming week.
We also like tp push high keys and do PVP. Very active group.

Currently recruiting:

DPS: **RANGED ** Unless you have amazing parses, then we can still chat.

Healer: disc Priest , H paly, monk, or druid. for the love of god no more resto shamans

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – MsGrimReaper#1894 or discord – MsGrim#5553

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Still looking.

Hey, going to drop our info below. I feel like you basically described our guild in your post so im interested in chatting more. My info is at the end of our spam.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 6/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional night Thursday for our weekly heroic clear. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include healers (druid/pally/disc), ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

[Alliance-Proudmoore] 4/8 Mythic EP – A Weekend guild LF Exp MYTHIC EP Players — (Mythic EP- SAT/SUN 8PM-11PM Server [Pacific Standard Time]), [btag–mizakki#1881] We are looking to push as much as we can until next patch. Recruiting for current content and next patch for CE