448 5/8m MW has home

I FOUND A HOME! Thanks fot the interest and all the best!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

i know we fall 1 hr outside of ur preferred raid time that you’re looking for, but if you think it could be something you’re possibly interested in plz dont hesitate to contact me :slight_smile:

Greetings. We are looking for a monk. Here’s our recruitment post. I’ll add you on Discord and see if we’re a match.

Hey we are alone from aerie-peak , currently looking for healer!. 5/8 m raid fri/sat 9.30pm est to 12.30pm est

Add me to btag if interested
kaylii#1948

Sent a discord request as well

Recently transferred from Black Dragonflight Horde. We are previously known as Echelon.

Currently recruiting:
– HIGH PRIORITY:
Mage
Shadow Priest
Disc Priest
Holy Paladin
Ranged Flex
Warlock

– MEDIUM PRIORITY:
Mistweaver Monk

About Us
Upper Echelon is a 20-man Mythic Horde guild on US-Thrall in the EST timezone. We raid Tues/Thurs from 8:00 PM EST - Midnight EST.

Upper Echelon has been a 20-man or 25-man raiding guild since the start of Ulduar and has continuously improved since its inception. The guild was founded on the principles that good players should be able to progress content on a light schedule. We raid two nights a week, for 8 hours. Period. An extra night is never added.

Upper Echelon understands that there are great players out there that cannot commit to an intense hardcore schedule but would still like to raid at a competitive level. The guild has been continuously ranked at or near the top of progress for two-night a week guilds raiding at the maximum difficulty (25-man previously, 20-man currently). When joining Upper Echelon you will be a part of a stable guild with strong leadership that isn’t going anywhere. Players joining our guild tend to stay for the long haul.

Furthermore, the guild strives to create an environment that is fun and rewarding. You won’t find players at each other’s throats here, such individuals will not last and will not make it past the recruitment process. Most of our members have families, jobs, and other commitments that preclude them from a more hardcore schedule. We come together with the same goal and that is to always clear the end-boss of a tier before new content becomes available.

Raiding with Upper Echelon:
If you are accepted into our guild, you will be raiding. We typically do not carry a large bench and everyone participates. With loot in BfA we will be using RCLC to distribute unneeded loot via Loot Council. Our loot council is very fair, transparent and tends to prioritize need.

We ask all our members to research fights, know their class and participate in our Discord regarding boss strategy. With an 8 hour schedule, it’s important everyone is prepared as we must maximize our time. We have a short break at about the half-way point each night, other than that we expect to be efficiently clearing and progressing.

Guild Contact
Discord: h ttps://discord.gg/w8v7aUZ
Apply directly at h ttps://goo.gl/forms/uSDHWgh9vQCdbHl62

If you would like to reach out to an officer regarding recruitment, please contact:
Tiorda (Adroit#1747 Bnet/Tiorda#2319 Discord), Rerolled (Distinctive#1680), Ardezar (Jason#1550) or Taterstots (Taters#1520).

Hello! We are Tempest of Proudmoore (A). Currently we are 5/8M EP, and in need of a solid MW healer. Our raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 10pm-1am EST, with optional heroic alt. raids on Saturday. Our guild has been around since BC, so we can provide stability and a friendly atmosphere. I sent you a bnet request, hope to talk to you soon! :slight_smile:

Hey Morgazmicm,

Hysteria on thrall 4/8M in need of a MW,

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

We could use a good healer!

Looking for a good MW. Hit me up to have a chat. Leaving guild spam below. Good luck!

About Us
Mint is an Alliance guild on US-Stormrage
We are a small, like minded group of AOTC raiders that love to clear current content and push as far into mythic content as possible. WARNING: NO SNOW FLAKES! You will melt. we clown around when it’s appropriate, and focus when it’s needed. Very active discord. We run keys daily.

Expectations:
Being on time and prepared.
Having discord/mic and be willing to use it.
Be receptive to constructive criticism, and voice opinions in a respectful way.

Raid Times:
9 - 12 Eastern Tuesday, Wednesday

Progression:

• 2/8M TEP
  • 8/8H TEP
  • 3/9M BOD
  • 2/2H CE

Recruitment Needs:

We recruit the player not the class. No elitists here, but you will be judged on performance and attendance. All spots are competitive, even if our need is very low we will always trial any exceptional applicant. The following is a priority list by need:

Melee DPS: Med
Ranged DPS: Med (High need on Spriest and Boomie)
Healer: Med (Priest, Shaman, Druid)
Tank: Full

If we’ve piqued your interest at all, please give any of us officers a shout!
We do discord interviews no application required.

Contact
Haiwire haiwire#11135(Raid lead) Discord Hai#4241
Swiz Madflavor#1783 (officer) Discord Swiz#6087
Gwennova Gwennett#1966 (GM)
Ghostdonkey travjumba#1239 (officer)

Hi Morgazmic! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Healer to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Titan Forged (Horde) (Bleeding Hollow)

Currently 4/8M progressing on Orgozoa and pushing for CE

Raid times:
9:30pm-12:30am EST Tues/Weds

We’re currently progressing on Orgozoa, meanwhile we are looking for a few more quality players to add to our solid core of raiders so we can make a push for CE this tier and beyond.

We’re currently in search of 1-2 exceptional healers to fill out our core raid team!

Most of our raid team is very active hanging out in discord, running keys, alt raids, classic leveling, etc.

If you’re interested at all in joining our team and having a long term home to push raids and hang out with contact me anytime, hope to hear from you!

Contact info:
Discord: cyprex#0828
Bnet: cyprex#1318

Hey Morg/Miss,

I’m looking to add a good healer to our team, but you would have to be willing to DPS on fights like Ashvane that only require three heals. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. If you’re looking for a long-term home and stable place to raid, give us a look.

My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. I’ve been the GM since TBC. Most recent progression is 4/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Orogozoa.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation right away. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Our raid times are Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern. We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur