447 Disc / 441 Resto druid alt LF Ally guild

Hey there not gonna clog up your reading with a bunch of text. Title is pretty much what we’re working with 447 disc main with a 441 resto druid alt Looking for an alliance guild. Serveral previous Ce’s under my belt ranging from 56 US to 228 US. Looking for 6-9 hours a week at most preferably 2-3 days.

Raid times i’m available is pretty flexible however, no later than 11 pm EST unless on the weekends due to work.

Leave spam below and i’ll get back to you, thanks :slight_smile:

10 characters long

Edit: Accidentally posted wrong times my bad updated to reflect.

Hey Vesu - guild spam to follow!
We are looking for a Shadow priest, but the right Disc priest could fit! Feel free to contact me with questions! :slight_smile:

☆Novus Sanctum☆

[A] Novus Sanctum (Lightbringer) is a Heroic Progression guild focused on getting AOTC for every raid tier. We’re a bit more than casual, but not quite hardcore. Think Casual with standards and expectations. Raiding together since WoD, we’re a close-knit community looking to add a few key players to our raid team for current and future raiding.

Progress:

The Eternal Palace – 8/8H (AOTC)
Crucible of Storms – 2/2H (AOTC)
Battle of Dazar’alor - 9/9H (AOTC), 1/9M
Uldir: 8/8H (AOTC), 2/8M

Raid Nights:

Tuesday and Thursday - 5:45pm -8:30pm PST (server time)

Current Need(s) :

DPS:
Shadow Priest
Warlock
Mage

We are also always open to skilled and motivated players who want to raid and clear content in a timely manner but want a life outside of WoW as well.

Just looking for a guild with nice people to socialize with? Still gearing up, or don’t want to raid at all? No Problem! We take casual players and under-geared alike!

We welcome good people for good times!

Guild Focus:

Heroic Progression with an emphasis on working together as a group without drama. We expect you to be knowledgeable of your class, be prepared for new bosses (watching videos, proper add-ons such as DBM or Bigwigs). We offer guild repairs, active discord/guild chat, helpful guildmates, etc. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple keys happening just about daily. Of course there are the transmog and achievement runs, etc.

Come join us for 8.3!

If interested or want to find out more, add and message me at:

BNET: Bree#11915
DISCORD: Bree#204

So I am in the market for a good healer but here is our info

< Scripted Encounters > on Area-52 [H] is currently recruiting for core raid positions with a focus on 8.3 and Shadowlands . We are a rebuilding raiding guild after the classiclysm, with a strong officer core who share a common goal of pushing mythic content.

We are looking for serious members to join out tight knit group of ragtag pals, Nightly Mythic+, Transmog runs and PVP are just some of the things we engage in-game together, not to mention other games like League of legends, Diablo, Overwatch and CS:GO, just to name a few.

Raid Times: Tuesday Wednesday Thursday 8pm till 11pm est.

What we Bring:
Strong Leadership
A comfortable Mythic progression focused raid environment
Repairs (upon reaching raider rank)
Enchants/Gems
Consumables

What You Bring
Dedication to the raid team
Good attendance
Well researched on your class/fights
Able to take constructive criticism
Attentive

Progression : (while current)
Uldir 5/8 Mythic
BoD 6/8 Mythic
EP 4/8 Mythic

Obviously a lot of EP Progression got cut with the launch of Classic, we are looking to push closer to C.E in 8.3

CORE RAID SPOTS OPEN. ALL PEOPLE WITH LOGS REACH OUT, ALL SPOTS ARE COMPETITIVE

DPS:
1 x Fury Warrior
1 X Boomkin
2 X Shadow priest
1 X Warlock

Just because your class isn’t listed doesn’t mean you shouldn’t apply, ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS WILL BE CONSIDERED, spots are competitive!

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, PLEASE REACH OUT.

Get in contact with any of the officers below if you have any questions!

Battletags:
Sparkytiz#1491
Edantis#1167 – or discord – HotClaw#7972
Lunaspark#1158

Hey Vesu,

If you could work with an ending time of 12 EST just one day a week, we are looking for a solid disc priest for a core spot in our roster. Hootenanny is a 1 night/week progression guild aiming for CE each tier. I’ll post our info below; toss up an app or speak to an officer if we look like a good fit!

bump 10 characterz

bump 1-0 characters

Bad Hombres! Alliance Windrunner. Need 1 Disc Priest/Holy Priest main. 4/8 mythic Palace casual raiding group but having fun progressing. Several in the guild 2100+ IO. Lots and lots at mid range keys and lots of non raiding casual players.

6-9:30 PST Monday/Wednesday/Thursday.

JayS#11614

Illidan[H] REWIND

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 11/12N, 7/12H. we were 7/8M EP and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3 We Have been together since the end of SoO.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

We are looking for a disc priest, and raid in the time frames you listed - on A - Proudmoore. Raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, currently 11/12H. If any of that jives with what you are looking for, feel free to give me a btag add - Conzeula#1172