447 DH tank or dps looking for a cutting edge raid team

Hello! I’m Ricky and I play a dh (and a dk) tank or dps. I have 5/8M experience (and some on azshara) and am looking for a cutting edge focused raid group. I would prefer 2 or 3 nights a week And starting at 8:45PM Central or later. Not looking to be world first or anything but would like to be able to comfortably get cutting edge before new content. Reply to this or add me in game at Ricky#1272 Or discord at Ricky#3984

Hey Ricky! I’m recruiting for Lunacy-thrall. We are currently 4/8m and raid Tues/thurs 9:15-12:15 EST. We are looking for a couple more dps to round out our core to continue progression into EP as well as 8.3. If you are interested you can contact me on Bnet at Doublediesel#1362 or on Discord at Ey#9300. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sorry I need something a few minutes later. Still looking

Hey Ricky,
If your open to rolling Alliance check out our info below, hope to talk if you’re interested!

Proper Villains [(A)Proudmoore] (7/8M) is recruiting!

We aim to clear progression raiding, while having fun, all in 9 hours a week.

We’re currently 7/8M EP. Last tier, 9/9M BoD.

Current Recruiting Needs:

• Tanks: Seeking exceptional Tank
  • Melee DPS: Closed, play ranged XD
  • Range DPS: Open!
  • Healers: Open!

Raid Times: T/Th/Su 8-11 PST

Optional Alt Raid on Fridays 8-11 PST

What We Expect From Applicants:

• Good skill level with chosen spec (demonstrated in logs).
  • Some prior raiding experience in Mythic.
  • Ability to attend at least 90% of raids.
  • A willingness and desire to spend some time outside of raid achieving reasonable character progression.
  • The ability to research current and upcoming raid encounters, and to keep up-to-date with any changes to the game.
  • Friendly, humble personality (team player).
  • Ability to communicate on Discord.

Contacts:

If you have questions, please get in touch with our recruitment officers:

Stabster (Discord: Mistake#5834, BNet: Naughtymeat#1528)

Stareana (Discord: Star#0833, BNet: Solidflash#1444)

Icewing (Discord: Icewing#1761, Bnet: NSalling#1212)

Blast (Discord:Blast#4486)

If you’re interested, please apply here: proper-villains.enjin . com/recruitment

Hey Ricky!

We’re actually looking for both a DH + a main tank, so really - you can play whichever (flex is awesome).

Times: 8-11 PM PST (10-1AM CST) T/Thurs/Sun

Guild: Excidiorum, 4/8M EP, Hyjal / Horde

I just hit you up on discord, but feel free to hit me up if this sounds interesting: discord: Rummie#1477, bnet: rummie#1853

Hi Ricky,

<AfterLífe> of Illidan Horde has an immediate opening for a Tank. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://raider.io/guilds/us/illidan/AfterL%C3%ADfe

Progression:
7/8M EP - 3rd Phase
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426
Fruitseller- - - Computer#1714

Thank you for considering AfterLífe!