446 aug/pres or dev Evoker LF raid team

Hello!

We are Slash Pull on Area-52 and we are in need of some ranged DPS for raid. We raid T/TH 8-11 EST. We are a chill group (mostly in our 30’s), we are AOTC raiders and most of us usually get KSM/KSH.

We are here to have fun but we also enjoy pushing some hard content. We would love to have you join us! If you do not want to swap servers, it’s no problem! We have a few raiders whose mains are on other servers and we stay very well connected through discord.

Send me a message if you are interested! Discord: sheldiabla

Hello,

I am the main officer of Bier Roulette-Dalaran we are a casual but skilled raiding guild that pushes high end Mythic plus keys. We raid normal/heroic and always hit AOTC with ease. Our raid times are Tuesday/Sunday 8pm-11pm EST. Here is a link tp our recruitment forum; (H/A) {US-Dalaran} Bier Roulette Tues/Sun AOTC Raid times-8pm-11pm EST.

If you have any questions or interested please message me Bnet: Upyers#1313 or in game HolyChad

Welcome to Dorks and Dragons, a vibrant and spirited guild within the realms of Azeroth! Our guild is a sanctuary for those who cherish the perfect blend of epic adventures and unabashed geekiness. If you’re looking for a place where you can embrace your inner nerd while conquering dungeons and raids, then you’ve found your new home.

What We Offer

• Welcoming Community: At Dorks and Dragons, you’ll be greeted with open arms, no matter your experience level. We’re here to support and uplift one another as we traverse the realms.
  • Raid Progression: We are a Heroic focused guild with the goal of achieving AoTC each Season. We will do some light Mythic Raiding later in the season.
  • Mythic Plus: Between our designated Mythic Plus nights and our active community you can always find a friendly adventurer for dungeons.
  • Crafting and Professions: Looking to get that item Recrafted or wanting to enchant that new drop? We have tons of individuals with the skills to help!
  • And More: We have something for every type of player and are constantly finding fun ways to engage with our community.

Ready to embark on a journey with the Dorks and Dragons? To become a part of our fantastic guild, contact one of our officers in-game for more information on how to join our guild. Together, we’ll face the challenges of Azeroth, celebrating every victory and laughing off every wipe.

Schedule:

Dorks and Dragons plays 3 times per week Tues Wed ( 8:30 to 10:30 Est) and on Sunday’s with our second team (830 to 11:30 Est)

This schedule was set with a time zone of -05:00 Central Time. Times are adjusted for your time zone of -04:00 Eastern Time. Change time zone.

Please Contact an Officer for invites and/or questions - Bnet @ Scarie#1189, Thedork#1381, Fyzx#11468, Alana#11574 or Hiesenberg#11716

Looking for new players to fill out our raiding team. Currently we are working towards AOTC looking for more for next raid tier
We are in need of the following.

R-DPS- Warlock/Shammy/Boomkin/Mage/Priest/Hunter/Evoker

M-DPS- Warrior/Rogue/Shammy/Monk/Demon hunter/Death knight/Pally/Feral

Heals- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Tanks- Full atm but maybe in the future “If you can play an OS hit me up”

Any and all classes/specs are welcome!

We will be raiding tues/thur 7:45-10:45pm cst time with a 5-10min break around halfway through raid night

"Feel free to add any of the officers or join our wow community https://www.worldofwarcraft.com/invite/lAL4WdDSvJW?region=US&faction=Alliance to chat or for more info Chetaria#11739

Hi Dracarys,

We might be the right guild for you

Join us as Clan Seppuku turned 17 this year on Dalaran. We are a World 2st™ AotC inclusive social horde cross faction guild.

We are recruiting social members, peeps who are interested in doing AotC, M+, and having fun along the way.

Social activities include, raffles, lotteries, TONK WARS, Hide n seek, Drunk darts, Scavenger Hunts, and more

Every Monday we do Mythics, raid toons that have not completed 1 for the week are at the top of the list. Those people become helpers for those who still need at least 1 for the week. Keys are also done sporadically during the week as we have the right group comps

3 Raid teams

Team 1 - Negative Douchebags
Tues 8pm-10pm + Sun 8pm-10pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, healers, and 1 dps

Team 2 Pet’s Pets
Wed+Thurs 10pm-12am EST
Looking for Augment Evokers and dps

Team 3 - The Revengers
Fri+Sat 9pm-11pm EST
Looking for Augment Evokers, heals, multiple dps, Windwalkers, and Warlocks in particular

Requirements
1- Be Awesome
2- Have Fun
3- Be open to criticism

Be ready for THE BIG QUESTIONS upon accepting guild membership

Contact
Btag - Wraist#1129
Discord - Wraist#5218

Quickest response will be through discord as this can be checked almost anywhere almost anytime.

Lok 'tar

Hi Dràcarys,
I am the GM of the guild Gnome Depot on Stormrage. We are currently looking to fill roles for our Fri/Sat night progression team. Right now we are currently looking for a healer or dps, We raid from 9:30pm -12:30 EST. I would love to sit down and tell you more about us if you are interested. I hope to hear back from you soon!
Byndi