445 Ret pally with 445 Prot 3/8M LF raiding guild

LF new home for raiding looking to mainly dps but also a good tank as well let me know if u are looking 8pm up to 2am EST is what I am looking for. My btag is Greelle931#1112.

4/8M, 6% on Orgozoa, T/W 9:30p to 12:30a EST, Bleeding Hollow Horde.

Don’t want to hit you with a big wall of useless text, if you’re interested let’s just chat about it, message my bnet at Cyprex#1318

Hello add me on discord I would love to tell you more about us and our progression.

<No Turning Back> is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras (8/8H 5/8M)

About Us:

Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are a small tight knit guild that considers each other more like family. We have an active discord and mythic+ community. We pride ourselves on our community and laid back environment. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. In the future we plan to be a cutting edge guild and are looking for long term raiders with these same attributes. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST (Invites are sent out 10 minutes prior)

Requirements:

All raiders are expected to:

• Complete at least 1 +10 key per week.

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, AngryAssignments, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables.

Attendance:

We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

If you are interested in joining add one of our battle tags:

Bnet: AFusco#1382

Bnet: Ash#11430

Discord: Celesaris#7924

Hey there. We can meet your preferred times and offer similar progression over in <Esper>. Guild spam below. I’ll also add you on bnet. Look forward to chatting.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 4/8M EP (Orgozoa at 7%!) | Core playerbase is 1400-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
Shadow Priest, Moonkin
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hello!

Not sure if you’re interested in going Horde, but give us a look-see if you are! We’re a casual raiding guild that’s been together since the Burning Crusade. Our focus is AOTC, but we always get Heroic on farm well before the end of the tier, so we end up spending a fair few months in Mythic every time. We are always on the lookout for more people to join our guild family, and would be glad to have you progress with us in M EP and beyond!

If we sound like the sort of guild you’re looking for, please get in touch! Our guild recruitment officer would love to talk to you!

Guild blurb:

Carebear Club - Velen is LFM DPS and Healers. We are a fun group of people, that love to make jokes and kill bosses together. We see ourselves as raiders that dabble in mythic, but we really do it to push ourselves. There are a good amount of people that enjoy mythic + outside of our raid times as well. Many of our raiders are also around questing and doing other random things together on off nights. We’re a big family here at CbC and strive to make a person feel at home. 

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 9pm EST - 12am EST
Raid Progression: 3/8 M, 8/8H
Forum Post Link: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-carebear-club-velen-3-8-m-8-8h-ep-lfm-dps/192734/
Contact Information: Ariana#1409 (bnet)

If you are interested or would like more information please feel free to contact me. Good Luck hunting.

Good morning Hodene! Not sure if you are looking to faction/server swap but see our ad below and reach out if it sounds good to you.

Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)
Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015
Raid Leader Battlenet: TheRealTacon#1647