445 Resto Druid LF Raid guild

Hi,

I am currently 3/8M (been playing very casually with friends this tier) I took a break after BoD when my guild died on Jaina and at the time I was maining a DH and Boomkin. I did get cutting edge in Uldir with the same guild No Bully of Stormreaver.

I have been raiding since Wrath and have gotten multiple cutting edge achievments and high US ranking kills as well. Most notably is top 100 US 10 man for Ragnaros in Cata and Top 25 US 10 man for ToT in MoP.

I know this is not a ton of info but would love to have a conversation with anyone who is in need of a healer.

Only looking for a horde guild right now.

Here is my Bnet: Jay#17615

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hey Jaymer!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg has an immediate opening for a healer for the remainder of EP, leading into Nya’lotha. We’re currently 4/8M, raiding Tues and Thurs 7-10 PST and running heroic on Mon 7-10 PST (optional). If you are looking for an active guild outside of raid, we run a lot of m+ together, as well as PvP and other social events like achievement runs and such. So we are a bit more of a family than just a guild that logs on for raid night. :slight_smile:

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

Please contact me on discord at Esaora#3578 if you have any questions or would like to come hang out with us.