445 Mage looking on Thrall (or other servers)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 resto shaman/battle shaman, 1 fury war, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

Where to apply:
Applications be be submitted on our Google Form here :
forms.gle/jkfbHaTzqWP4BBBt5 (copy and paste link in web browser of your choice)

If you’re interested in raiding with us and have any questions or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A]<Depth> on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 4/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Priest - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
  2. An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
  3. A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
  4. Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
  5. Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

1. Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
  2. Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
  3. Consistent performance and attendance.
  4. Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599
Stratus#1525

OMG the temptation to return to Alliance. I do miss my Night Elves #truth

For a CST raid it would have to be done at 10 CST for me unfortunately. My brain shuts down at midnight as I have to get up at 5:30 am for work at 7.

Hi there!
I see you’re looking for more of a weekday guild but I figure more options wont hurt ya!
I’m with Corrupted Cannoli on Area 52, we’re a pretty fun and friendly guild filled with raiders and social players. We’re adult only and love to play and tease each other. Our goal is to push ourselves while creating a fair and less toxic environment as well as gaming community in general.

Exp: 8/8H, 1/8M
Days: fri and sat 8-11pm est (invites @ 7:45)

If you wanna chat, I’d love to hear from you! Okashiro#11455 is my bnet!

Hiya!

I know our times are a bit too late for you (9-11:30pm EST) but I’m hoping I can sell you on the late nights with all the other good stuff we have to offer!

I’m with Mediocrity on Thrall (hey, no need to server transfer :wink: ) - we’re a relatively new guild looking to kick some buns in the remaining portion of this tier, and to start 8.3 off with a bang. We’re currently 4/8M and 29% on Orgozoa (and the guild was only formed in October!).

We’re currently on the hunt for a Mage (oh hey, that’s your class! :wink: ) to round out our Mythic Progression team. We raid Tues/Thurs 9-11:30pm EST with optional Heroic EP clears created throughout the week.

When we aren’t raiding, we’re dabbling in all sorts of stuff - we run keys, do BGs, quest together - all that fun stuff. We have a gaggle of higher IO toons in guild (including tanks and healers) that run keys pretty much daily. We’re active and pretty cool (in my opinion :wink: ).

The guild provides all food, flasks, enchants, tomes, contracts, etc. to it’s guild members and aims to foster a family like environment. We would love for you to consider joining our fam!

If I was able to sell you even a little bit, and you’re interested in talking more, you can reach our discord with invite code (jEDRNgT) or DM me directly on discord at bedhed#0001 or on bnet at bedhed#11595

Hoping to hear from you! :slight_smile:

Hey … yeah i saw you guys in the guild finder and I was intrigued.

I’ll add you to bnet when I get home. Maybe we can chat. I did raid till 12:30 (11:30 EST) with an Alliance guild for a while. Most nights it was manageable but the odd night during that last 30 min I was in pain. Kept going though.

I’ll be in-game later and I’ll give you a shout.

Equilibrium is a 6/8M 2 Night raiding guild. We are currently progressing on Za’qal to around 30%. We are looking for a few more raiders with a strong mythic mindset and looking to push to CE this patch and moving forward.

• We provide flask, food, and repairs
  • Expect you to know your class and have logs to discuss with officers.
  • Be on time, reliable, and all research done prior to moving forward.
  • Must be able to maintain essences, neck and cloak moving forward.

Recruitment needs

High

• Mage
  • Boomkin
  • Shadow Priest
  • 2 Healers
  • DK - DPS
  • All classes consider however if able to perform.

If interested please contact
Notfalling#1204
Magmo#1272
Psyco#1810
MeatyRhombus#1474
Tradrienia#1273
Slugg#11983

Well, we have immediate spots for a mage, and everything seems to line up well!
We have been raiding together for 10 years (since mid wrath) and even though its a raiding guild, I value the individuals and what they contribute to the tapestry more than their DPS in the raid etc.

We raid Tues-Wed 7-11 EST
Lemme know if you’d like to talk!
Recruiting you would be a huge priority for us!

Friend me on Discord
Metrolol #1206
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/one-horde-tues-wed-10-year-guild-4-8m-lf-ranged-dps

Hi Aedred, We are looking for another mage for our late night raiding guild that has been around for almost 12 years. You can learn a little more about our guild from our forum post: [A]6/10M, 10/10H, 8-11pm PST 3 Nights LF DPS and H Pal - #2 by Chaomata-proudmoore

If you think we could be a good fit, please send me a DM through Discord and I can send you a link to our application.

Aedred no need to leave Thrall or go Alliance things are never that dire!!
Tom Sellecks Mustache is on Thrall and might be just what you are looking for in a guild. I see that you get up early and we are one of the earliest raiding time guilds on the server.
Take a look at our guild information and if you are interested hit me or Manapawz up for a chat.
Good luck in your search, and don’t give in to the darkness that is Alliance.

Tom Sellecks Mustache (8/8N - 8/8H) a Heroic Raiding Guild on Thrall (Since 2015) is looking for a more to join us for the rest of BfA.

At Tom Sellecks Mustache we value the player above all, so we recruit the person behind the mask not the toon. We look for people that want to be part of a family, people that enjoy logging on to be part of a community, and people that remember that this is “a Game”, and it’s supposed to be fun.

TSM is made up of mature adults and we have no time for drama or elitist players, we play the game for what it is “A Game”. We laugh and carry on in Discord while we raid, but we try not to take ourselves too seriously, so we just run back and try again when we die. With a little effort and some encouragement, we get the job done and are able to sit back and laugh about our mistakes but celebrate and enjoy our success.

WHAT OUR RAIDERS SAY ABOUT US:
As a mustachioed person in this guild, I would like to add the following. Mature means that we cut up and have a good time, all the while being respectful, not hurtful. We taunt, cajole, exhort, and tease each other, but never losing an undertone of kindness and a regard for our fellow mustachers.
PS. If you are on the heal team, none of this may apply. :wink:

I came over from Alliance and another server, but the cost was so worth it! This is the most fun I have ever had in a guild. All I had to do was listen to them raid in Discord, and I knew I had found my home. Such a great community, there is always someone online, the people are friendly and helpful, and no one yells when you make a mistake.

I come from many years of progressive raiding but really got burned out and wanted a guild that was much more of a relaxed environment. I found that with TSM, I really enjoy raiding again. No one gets mad or rages, we just laugh and have fun while we raid.

ABOUT US:
Currently Seeking:
Tanks:
- Offtank/w DPS Spec To fill if needed
Heals
DPS with Heals off spec to fill if needed
DPS:
Shadow Priest
DK
DH
Monk
WARLOCKS!
Druid - Boomkin
Shaman
Mage

Raid Schedule:
Tues./Thur. 7:00pm - 9:15pm EST

What we are looking for from You:
We are an Adult guild, most of us have careers/families etc., and understand that sometimes Real Life happens. That being said our time is valuable and we are looking for players that can consistently make it to the raids. We aren’t looking to be server firsts, but we don’t want to be last either. (Aotc is our ultimate goal in each expansion)
We run Mythic +Monday’s, Saturday we run Transmog or old content, Sunday we do Timewalking raids, Black Temple, Ulduar, and Firelands when they are up.

If you are looking for a positive raiding/gaming experience without all the Min-Max Elitist, then you might just be Mustache enough, and we may be the right guild for you. Come talk to us you will not be disappointed.

NOTE: We are accepting returning players that are just looking for a family community and a place to hang out and have fun.
We are an Adult only Guild and require our members to be at least 25 years old.

“There is No Dana, ONLY ZUUL!”

Hey aedred! My est team is also active through out the day with keys and raids! Fun group to roll with lol. I’d love chat more, take care!

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you!

I am 5000% very interested in having a conversation with you. Please reach out to me in my BNET below.

We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). We are 8/8 Heroic and AOTC.

Our Mythic Raid Team Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 PM to 10:30PM Server Time 3/8 currently. (Mythic is new) We are currently recruiting for Patch 8.3.

We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand our roster and community.
We have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions. Mythic team is based off performance and invitation.
Heroic is on Tues/Thurs and still has benchmarks, but is the perfect fit for those who want a challenge, but do not want to push Mythic content. Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag, come join me in our Discord and lets chat!

Hi Aedred! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for dps to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

We are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 90%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 5/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Minimum Effort is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Thrall. We just transferred over from Mug’thol as the server is dying. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid.
  • 90%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Vapìd (GM) @Vaapad#1119

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

Hello Aedred.

We’re looking to add another mage to our roster for the rest of EP and going into 8.3/Shadowlands. We’re located on Area 52 which is a High pop horde realm. Our raid schedule is T/Th 8-11 est and we’re 6/8M progged, went 8/9M last tier.

Hit me up on bnet if this is something that interests you :slight_smile: Dcoy#1399, I’d love to have a chat.

Hi Aedred,

Looks like you’re getting a lot more attention on this forum haha :).

Appears to be a few good options that have already posted, but just quickly-

My guild- Undying Resolution, resides on Elune alliance side. EST time server. Our raids are 8-11pm EST Wed/Thur. M+ same times roughly Fri/Sat. We’re an older guild formed in 2010, under original leadership still.

Generally speaking we position ourselves as AoTC+ and usually dabble in at least a few Mythics each tier, similar to what you have been doing.

We recruit the player, not the character- if you enjoy playing Frost that’s fine by us. People generally play better when they enjoy the class/spec they are playing anyway :).

Although there’s only about 25 or so of us, we have people in all time zones and even on the other side of the world, so there are often a few folks on even at odd hours of the day. We’re not a huge guild, we don’t have a bench, and we take the time to get to know each other. More than half our roster has been with us 3 or more years and many much longer than that.

We’re a good home to enjoy the content Blizz has to offer with good people, if after you’ve gone through the pile you’re still looking- now or in the future, I am sure we’d enjoy chatting.

Good luck and kind regards,
-Ranico
Co G.M. - U.R.
Bnet: Ranico#1430
Disc: Ranico#0303

Hey there Aedred,

We would love a Void Elf Fire Mage =)

We’re a chill group of guys who go for AOTC and have some killer key runners.
some of the best on our server.

The only issue is we do Raid Sunday nights… is that deep enough into the week end that maybe it could work out? I wanted to try just in case, as we’re looking for just a few more good people to be ready for the next Tier!

We’ve achieved 6 AOTC’s in a row, and just have a fun time doing it. No stress or drama. Good peeps all around.

Please check out our site, and come visit our Recruit Discord if you would like to meet us =)

Thanks! Ark

discord.gg/9HAf5kr

bound4glory .shivtr .com

Disturbed of US Zul’jin Horde has been around since 2008. We’re a drama-free guild of students and working adults. With a strong core, we’re looking for a few more to round out the roster and achieve CE Azshara. We’re a 7/8 Mythic guild (8/8 CE Uldir and 9/9 CE BFD) with progress on phase 4. We’re also looking for players for 8.3 and beyond. Returning players and rerolls welcome.

Raid schedule:

Wed/Thurs/Mon 8 - 11 pm EST

All classes may apply, but we’re especially in need of these:

Shadow Priest.
Mage.
Rogue.

If interested, please feel free to contact:

Apple - Apple#11916
Spanky - Spanky#1188 (Discord: Spanky #0476)

Hey there Aedred, would like to talk to you about our raid team here in Hoversail. We are looking to add some more players for our raid team going into the new raid! The majority of us are 4/8M and have previous mythic/CE raiding experience.

Going to leave our recruiting post below for you to read over and see if it is a fit for you and will have our btags in it so you can get ahold of us! Hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there!

My guild is recruiting now on Thrall. We are on break until 8.3 but are currently active in M+ and play other games with each other nightly with our tight knit and friendly community. Our plans for 8.3 are to raid 2 nights / 6 hours a week and dabble in mythic. Please add me if you have any questions.

Btag: Mitnation#1544
Disc: Mitooshin#9871

Thanks for all the messages. I’ve chosen/been chosen for a guild so I wish you all the best in your recruitment :slight_smile:

1 Like