445 hunter / multiple other classes seeking late night raiding

Hey there. I am currently seeking a guild that raids late nights preferably starting at Midnight EST or later due to my current work schedule. Or a guild that raids strictly on Friday nights at anytime. I have been playing WoW off and on since Vanilla and have raided competitively in multiple tiers including being part of several server firsts during Vanilla / BC on Warsong and Balnazzar. Most recently raid wise I have achieved 6/8M in Vault of the Incarnates and 6/10 M Castle Nathria while focusing on AOTC farming and M+ on other tiers during SL/DF. For the last 2 expansions I have been a GM/officer of a guild that recently stopped raiding; however, I continue to play actively focusing on M+ and playing multiple alts (Currently 2750io on main).

I have multiple characters I play with my MM hunter being highest ilvl at 445; however, I am willing to swap mains if a guild seems like a good fit with raid times etc. Other characters include Arms Warrior, Havoc DH, Ret Paladin and WW Monk. All of these characters are around 430ish ilvl all with 4 pc tier. Have logs available.

Willing to sit on fights due to raid comp or whatever is needed for the guild. Mature player with years experience being a GM/officer for guilds through multiple expansions, so I know how things work. Please reach out if interested.

BNet: Deftoned#11381
Discord: Deccimus#6393

Hi Deccimus!
Midnight Mutiny is on Sargeras. We are always looking for late night gamers!

Our raid times are
Tuesday/Wednesday - Mythic Team 5/9M
Thursday - Heroic Team 9/9H

10:30pm - 1:30am PST (1:30am - 4:30am EST)

We are a fun friendly bunch and would love to have you if it is a good fit.

BTag: Fhatee#1821 or Discord: fhatee

Hey!
Im from on Area 52. We are a late night raiding guild and in need of a a few more for our core. We raid wed/thurs 10pm-1am est . We all like to hang out on discord and run keys during the week/weekend and then come together and kill bosses twice a week. We are 3/9mythic atm. If you would like to help us get to 4/9 message Marloe on discord or check out our forum post for a link for an application:

Good luck on your search!!