444 Ret Paladin 4/9M w/ 5% Rashok pulls LF CE Push Guild

Let me know here if interested

e are 4/9M with 12% rashok pulls and it will die this week. Tues/thursday 8pm-11pm EST. https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guild/us/area-52/control/

discord is the best way to contact me for more info! randyftw12

Hey Max. I’m with Astral on Mal’Ganis & were 4/9 with a 3% best pull. He will die this Friday !
Were looking for a good Ret pally.
We raid Friday/Saturday from 8PM EST - 12PM EST
You can reach out to me on discord with my tag " skritchy. "

Astral

Hope to hear from you !

Would be interested in speaking with you.

About Us:
Premonition (Cutting Edge HFC+EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD+TEP+Nya+SOD+SFO+VotI) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/io. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Wednesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Warrior
Havok DH
Mage

Medium
WW Monk

Application:
Feel free to apply at https://bit.ly/3LyG4Cu

Btag - Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Hi there, I would love to talk about you possibly trialing with us next week.

We raid Tues/Wed 830-1130 EST
4/9M with Rashok at 7%
Aiming for CE this tier
Small, tight knit, active disc, Keys, most of us reached KSM week 2.

If interested then id love to talk
Mortiia on Disc.

Hi Maxblum!

I’m reaching out as GM of on Illidan. is a newer guild formed by leadership with experience going back to Vanilla, including every CE going back since Shadowlands/Nathria. We bring strong leadership and organizational skills and are seeking similarly minded individuals with a passion for raiding, who want to achieve something respectable with us. Our immediate goal is CE, <US 500. Ultimate goal for 10.2 and beyond is HoF. Leadership has experience in the US/300 range.

We are currently 4/9M and getting Rashok below 20, hoping to get him down next raid night. Is this something you may be interested in? We would love to have a 2nd paladin around for ret and devo aura!