444 MW monk healer looking to swap to this server maybe

Looking at other populated servers and Stormrage seems like a good one.

If anyone needs a healer for aotc stuff or m+ on this server let me know! Id love to hang out and give the server or a guild a bit of time before deciding to swap officially.

Have aotc and like pushing m+, just need some people to do it with.

Free to add me!

eradeus#1992

Hi Hadhit, Stormrage is the largest E. Coast US server w/ over 1000 guilds. it can drive you nuts LF guilds on the server, but our guild “Insanity Raiding” (18+) had been LF a good healer for our raid that meets T/W 7:45-10pm EST and is H 8/9. Those who raid have been working on Sark right now. M+ is big in this guild. We are a large guild w/ over 800 members, and the keys go anywhere from lvl 12 through 20s. We have members w/ KSM including our GM who absolutely loves doing keys. Evenings and weekends is when our Discord usually starts to pop, but a few will pop on to it during the day from time to time like myself. Our members are fun, and many are aged 50+. If you decide to move to this server and our raid times fit your schedule, we would love to have you. I’m usually online practically every day in the afternoon if you desire an invite, but if you want to come here and can’t catch me, just apply to “Insanity Raiding” through guild finder, and we’ll send you an invite through there. Hope to have you join our family!