444 Boomkin w/ Strong Healing/Tanking OS LF Guild

I’m currently 3/8 Mythic and I’m looking for a new guild to join for 8.3. I recently transferred over from Proudmoore - Alliance. Eternal Kingdom. Left on very good terms (I got a new job so the hours wouldn’t work).

I don’t have any current logs, something messed up which I had to create a account to actually get logs to show. I can however provide Bnet references of my former team leads and/or other members including the current raid leader to attest to my ability.

What I’m looking for:

I’m looking for any guild that raids 2-3 nights a week after around 10PM EST that is going to try for mythic next Expac. It doesn’t have to be anything crazy, as long as we don’t get AOTC and say “Welp boys that was fun, seeya next Expac.” Hit me up if you’re interested. I would love to find a good team. Thanks fellas!

Character’s name is Earle.

Btag is Siegmund#11801.

Hello! Seeing what your looking for I think we may be a great fit! If your interested hit me up, here is our post.

Thanks

Roger that, I filled out your Application!

Hey there,

Raiders R Us are actively recruiting for our 8.3 mythic raid team.

Please feel free to add my btag so we can chat (chain#11870).

You can find our main recruitment post here for more info: [H] <Raiders R Us> Looking for Raiders and Members

Look forward to talking with you!

Hey I think my guild DirtylilHorde would meet what you are looking for exactly! We raid Sunday and Monday nights from 10pm -1am EST. We clear AOTC each tier then casually approach mythic raiding. We are in needs of dps with a flex option for tanking/healing and always need more tanks and healers for mythic+. I would love to talk more my discord is Aethas#8796.

Added you on bnet, hit me up when you can!