444 4/8M Prot War LF raiding guild

Unsure on what I should say at the start so i’m just gonna get right into it

My raiding experience is very long and dates back to MC in vanilla. I’ve got some CE achievements here and there, but generally i’ve been in groups that tend to break up after a year or so and as a tank finding a strong group that needs me isn’t exactly the easiest thing. WoD i got CE Archimonde and then left guild due to some personal stuff. Legion i pretty much breaked for all of it and came back around the end to do casual non-raiding stuff. In BFA i decided to try casual raiding and well it has been a disaster. Before Legion i’ve always been in semi-hardcore to hardcore groups that excelled and got CE achievements.

Looking to get back into semi-hardcore

About me
i’m 31 and work lul, work out in off time, WoW in other off time(way to much)

The times i can raid and the amount doesn’t really matter just hit me with what you got to offer and i’ll chat with you about it. I do prefer to raid after 6pm EST and the amount of time doesn’t actually matter/amount of days don’t matter

Contact info
Discord: Steak#8696
Btag: Steakbaebae#1647

also can give warcraft logs and other info as needed

If our times sound good plz add me and lets talk!

About us:

• Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

Hey there, please get in touch with me if we sound like the right fit

TLDR Version :slight_smile:

Guild - [A] But My Parse
Server - US-Proudmoore, Pacific Time Zone
Times - Tues/Thurs/Sunday (Optional) 6pm-9pm PST
Progression- 7/9 M BoD 8/8 H TEP 3/8 M TEP

More info-A <But My Parse> 3/8 M TEP US Proudmoore LF Melee/Range dps/Tank

Contact info-
Philmckraken (Recruitment officer)- Hiddentroll#13894 (Bnet)/ Phil_mckraken#2018 (Discord)

Kyzzi (Raid Lead)- Kyzzi#11594 (Bnet)/ Kyzzi#2547 (Discord)

Gigi (Guild Master)- Gigi#1566 (Bnet)/ Gigi#4411 (Discord)