444 4/8M Prot War LF Raid

Unsure on what I should say at the start so i’m just gonna get right into it

My raiding experience is very long and dates back to MC in vanilla. I’ve got some CE achievements here and there, but generally i’ve been in groups that tend to break up after a year or so and as a tank finding a strong group that needs me isn’t exactly the easiest thing. WoD i got CE Archimonde and then left guild due to some personal stuff. Legion i pretty much breaked for all of it and came back around the end to do casual non-raiding stuff. In BFA i decided to try casual raiding and well it has been a disaster. Before Legion i’ve always been in semi-hardcore to hardcore groups that excelled and got CE achievements.

Looking to get back into semi-hardcore

About me
i’m 31 and work lul, work out in off time, WoW in other off time(way to much)

The times i can raid and the amount doesn’t really matter just hit me with what you got to offer and i’ll chat with you about it. I do prefer to raid after 6pm EST and the amount of time doesn’t actually matter/amount of days don’t matter
Logs and stuff available
Contact info
Discord: Steak#8696
Btag: Steakbaebae#1647

Hiya!
I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team.

We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home!

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out! :slight_smile:

Hi Steakbaebae, if you can raid slightly earlier, we would like to chat.

<The Veil> 3/8M 8/8H is a raiding guild on Stormrage-US. We aim to push progression within a competitive 2-day (6 hour) schedule while still maintaining a fun and positive atmosphere. We treat each other with respect, seek high performance, excellent game-play and a positive attitude. Drama and toxic behavior are not tolerated here.

Raiding only 2 nights a week means we want our players to be the best they can be. Our members have families, careers, and studies, so we need to take the 6 hours we spend together seriously.

We also run Mythic + most days of the week. For some of us pushing high level keys is our primary WoW focus, but we also strive to make sure our raiders are getting their capped weekly rewards.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)
Thursday: 5:30 pm – 8:30 pm (EST/server time)

Optional: Farm content re-clears (pending participation)

You must be able to reliably make the core raid nights with near 100% attendance. Real life does occasionally hit even the most reliable raider, all we ask is for as much notice as possible.

Current Needs:

We strive for an environment that takes the challenges of mythic raiding seriously while giving the content the respect it deserves. Our aim is, as all mythic teams, full clear of content but with always keeping the friendly spirit of camaraderie alive. We do not require mythic raid experience to join our team but we do expect mythic-level dedication and accountability from all of our raiders. You must be able to take constructive criticism and have ownership over your level of play, and be willing to put in the effort to be a contribution to the team.

We want someone that is going to put forth their best effort. This means knowing your class inside and out, coming to raid prepared with food, flask, runes, re-roll tokens, knowledge of upcoming encounters and your role within them. We are looking for someone who can think on their own and follow a strategy without being constantly reminded throughout the encounter.

Heals – preference for Holy pally or Resto shammy

Ranged DPS – all (preference for boomkin, ele sham, warlock)

Melee DPS – all (preference for DH, WWmonk, ret paly)

Tanks – back-up tank (preference for dk, paladin, warrior)

Exceptional players of any class should always feel free to apply. Our roster is somewhat flexible so we will never turn away a great player. We just want the best 20+ people in our raid so we can progress.

What we expect from you:

** Discord and a working mic is a requirement **

• Be punctual, reliable, and competent
  • Have a good attitude towards raiding. While we do our best to have fun, our goal is to use our time efficiently and effectively.
  • Have the ability to take constructive criticism. We all make mistakes but repeating mistakes is the bane of progression. Understand your mistakes, learn from them and fix them.
  • Bring consumables: We expect raiders to bring flasks, potions, and some food in case we don’t provide feasts. While we may not pre-pot or food buff on initial pulls, it is expected that during serious attempts, all raiders are maximizing their output.

Our trial period is 2-3 weeks and in that time we consider a several factors - Performance, Situational Awareness, and Fit/Attitude/Attendance. Performance is your output (DPS/healing/threat). Situational Awareness is your ability to not take unnecessary damage and correctly execute fight mechanics. Fit/Attitude/Attendance is how well you fit in with the guild, your outlook on raiding, and your reliability in raids.

Please contact an officer for further information.

In-game: Cattiari | Btag: quirk#1650 | Discord: tipsqueak#6606

In-game: Deathtoany | Btag: cloud82#11941 | Discord: cloud82#5884

Thanks for reading, and we look forward to meeting some great new recruits!

thanks for offers and the multiple btag requests. still looking at the moment

1 Like

Hi Steak! CE EST 9 hour guild here horde side on Stormreaver, looking to down QC this week and move on to Zaqul. I need a tank to wrap up the tier with CE and push for US ~150 next tier with our limited schedule. Maybe that’s you. If things work out I can cover your transfer fee. Add me on disc Grandag#4296 and let’s have a chat.

Obligatory spam here:

Updated needs: Immediate opening for a tank and ranged DPS as we wrap up the tier with CE and prep for a hard push in the rankings for 8.3. Please add me on Discord Grandag#4296 for most immediate response!

About us: We’re Three Hops This Time of Stormreaver, led by dedicated ~ US 50 raiders who now bring that same high standard of thorough preparation, exceptional focus, and individual responsibility to a more casual 9 hour schedule.

We are currently re-aligning our core with a goal of ~US 150 for 8.3. Come be a part of something special and join us as we make the push!

Raid Schedule: Tuesday 8-11EST | Wednesday 8-11 EST | Thursday 8-11 EST

Progression:
Eternal Palace: 5/8M
Uldir: 8/8M US 503
Battle for Dazar’alor: 9/9M US 558

We are always on the hunt for like-minded exceptional players as FOTM specs come and go. That said we are keen on adding the following:

DPS:

• Boomkin [Medium]
  • Mage [High]
  • Shadow Priest [High]
  • Hunter [Medium]

Healers:

• Disc Priest [Medium]
  • Holy Paladin [Medium]
  • Resto Druid [Low]

In game Contact:

Dagron: Dagron#1761 (Bnet) | Grandag#4296 (Discord)

Thank you, and I look forward to speaking with you soon!

Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

• Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  • Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  • Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  • Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 4/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi! If you’re open to faction change we are looking for a dedicated tank. We are 4/8M with raid times Fri/Sat 10p-1a EST. We have a laid back raiding environment but we do put our game faces on when it comes to boss killing time :-). If interested to chat, add us: vcronwen#1282 and mabelle#1433. Thanks!

We’re still recruiting - about 2DPS shy of the full raid team
We also have a permanent OT spot open if you’re interested - right now it’s being filled by an OS toon c:

Hey there … if your interested hit me up - below is a post on us
currently 5/8 M

Schedule
• Tuesday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Wednesday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Thursday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7:30pm-10pm CST)
• Optional/Alt Monday: 8:30pm-11pm EST (7pm-10pm CST)

About Us
Sauce is a semi-hardcore guild looking to add to our core Mythic raiding team. Immediate positions are available. We are looking for people that are actively engaged in the game and know the ins and outs of their respective classes. The guild has a long history of end-game progression and we will continue to be at the top of the ranks moving forward. If you have a positive attitude and the ability to take constructive criticism, we’d be interested in a conversation. Afterall, the fit should be mutually beneficial.

Tier Accomplishments
• BoD 7/9 M
• Uldir 7/8 M
• T21 10/11 M
• T20 8/9 M
• T19 7/7 M

What We Offer
• Stable leadership, founding GM from Vanilla raid leads.
• Flasks and Feasts for Heroic/Mythic raid content.
• Skilled Mythic+ Groups and the ability to rotate in multiple alts/specs.
• Constructive criticism and a positive team atmosphere.
• Log review and training to enhance your play.

Add me on BNET or Apply via Website
Dread7787#1346
www (dot) saucetistic (dot) com

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

We currently have a Prot Pally and Brew Monk, a 3rd flex tank would be great. I can spec Ret to allow you to get more experience. I know most guilds are good on tanks and it can be hard to find a group to fit in with, anyhow hit us up if you are interested. Good luck with the search!

We are recruiting raiders, but also don’t mind helping returning players. Many of our key runners are 2k io and actively help other get their 10s done every week. We have an active guild and chat in discord all the time.

Here is our recruitment and, thanks!
Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.
We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
3/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:00pm - 11:00pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

Tried to add you on disc but the username wasn’t found. I’m recruiting for administrators on illidan (4/8M) raid times 7:30pm-10pm ST (CST) Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday(flex) if you’re interested feel free to contact me on discord (aerbain#1110) or bnet (sneakysquid#180625)

We will be starting at 6pm est for next tier, please check us out!

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 5 - 9pm Central
Thursday: 5 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Weekend AOTC+ Team Information
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :heart:

bit.ly/ApplyAW