443 rogue and 446 hunter

Myschyf and I (Kelaro) are mature players looking for a guild that raids on the East Coast but doesn’t take itself too seriouis. We done the hardcore raid thing and now we just want to have some fun while raid consistently with a good group of people on the East Coast. We know our toons…like to help out other guild mates and are willing to die in order progress in a raid without whining like a little punk. If you feel we’re a fit let me know and I’ll contact you. Thanks!

We are looking for dps for the raidy brunch team. We raid once a week on sunday morning from 8am eastern to noon. We are a normal/heroic raid team. If you are interested in joining our team pst to Brishiri battletag Articwildlfe#1869.

Hey Grimhammah!

I’m unsure what your preferences are for times, factions, and servers, but I figured I would reach out in case our guild happens to be what you and your friend are looking for! I run a newer Horde guild on Arthas, and we would love to add a Rogue and a Hunter to our ranks! I’ve posted our standard broadcast below; please feel more than welcome to reach out if you guys are interested! Best of luck in your search!

< Valor >

Server/Region/Zone: Arthas - US Eastern

Contacts:
Pete (GM) - Mom#11116 (BNet) or Chat Mom#4179 (Discord)
Chordle (Recruitment) - gwerdna#1257 (BNet) or gwerdna93#4767 (Discord)

Raiding Schedule:
Wednesday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)
Thursday: 8:00 PM to 11:00 PM (US Eastern)

Current Needs: We currently have a heavy need for melee and ranged DPS. Exceptional tanks and healers will be considered, but our positions for those roles are currently filled. :slight_smile:

About Us: Valor is a newly formed Heroic raiding guild in 8.3 looking to maintain a healthy balance between having fun and progressing through the current raid tier. Though the guild is new, the core team has years of experience with raiding and guild leadership. We strive to foster an environment where World of Warcraft players can find a reliable group of people to play the game with, but also an environment where people can meet new friends, share some laughs, and generally enjoy the game. Outside of raid, we also look to run Mythic+, Transmog Runs, PvP, and even games outside of WoW.

Raiding Requirements: As we are a group still forming, we are fairly open to receiving players at all levels of the game to be a part of our community. However, as we start to group together for raid, Valor is asking those interested in joining to achieve the following:

• Average iLvl of 430 (or higher)
  • Heart of Azeroth Level 65 (or higher)
  • Normal and/or Heroic raid experience (not required, but a bonus!)
  • Raid logs from the current expansion (not required, but a bonus!)

Are you willing to faction transfer? If so, we can accommodate both of you into our core!

Renegades is a Horde raiding guild on Trollbane. We raid on Saturday and Sunday evenings from 6:30 - 10 p.m. EST. We are currently 2/12H and 11/12N in Ny’alotha, with pulls on N’Zoth. (We believe that it is important to learn fights in Normal, so we took our time there - there will be ample time to farm Heroics and Mythics for the rest of the expansion. We were 6/8M in Eternal Palace.)

The guild was formed in May 2010 with a focus on community, and we pride ourselves on balancing a friendly environment with pushing Mythic progression. If you’re looking for a guild where raiders push progression at the expense of the people that they’re raiding with, we are not the right guild for you. But if you’re looking for a place to kill Mythic bosses with a quality team of players, I would welcome the opportunity to talk to you and tell you more about our guild.

If you have any questions or would like to discuss our guild and raiding environment further, please add my BattleTag, Zaranna#1449.

Thank you for your consideration.

Hey Grim, we might be a good fit for you guys. Not sure of you’re willing to faction or server change, but I’ll leave our recruitment post below for you to look through.

Hope to hear from you!

Hey there! Mortui Vivos Docent is recruiting heals and dps to round out our raid roster. Our goal is AOTC and then push into mythic, however only once we’ve gotten the experience. We are about having fun raiding while progressing as a group. We also run M+ content! Our raid times are 8-11pm EST Fri/Sat. If this interests you, add my btag Apexya0206#1811 and we can chat more, or just reply here!

Hearts of FIRE is recruiting for raiders! We are a laid back group that has fun on raid nights while still obtaining AotC each tier. We are currently looking for all roles. We raid Friday/Saturday 12am-3am EST (9pm-12am PST). Throw me a msg at Davilator666#1570

Hello, if you’re interested please check us out.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Lok’tar, friend! Cinder and Ash - Mal’ganis Horde is recruiting for 8.3. We raid progression Fri/Sat 7-10 central and have a more casual group on Thursdays 7-10 central.

You sound like you’d be a great fit!

Ember#1670 bnet
Ember#2528 disc

Heya! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544
Nova#14661

Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 2/12 Heroic – 11/12 Normal Ny’alotha

Raid Times 2 days a week
Tuesday 8-11 PM EST
Thursday 8-11 PM EST

We are a community and family and on non-raid night you might see us doing: Mythic+ (10 and above), WoW hide and seek, mog content, alt runs on Sundays, some casual PvP, and many other random activities and events.

We are active in discord throughout the day and chat with one another as we go about our day. If this sounds like a fit, let’s chat!!