Trying to navigate this site has been quite fun! I am posting in the hopes of finding a new home and a group of passionate people to play with. I recently got a new job and looking for guild that can fit my new schedule. I am looking for a guild in need of a Prot paladin however I am willing to play Ret. I am currently 441Ilvl 66Neck and 8/8H experience (I am 8/8M experience but 4/8 obtained. and have logs for azshara. ) I am looking for a horde side (sorry alliance) EST guild starting around 9 pm till 1am. looking to raid 2 nights, weekdays or weekends. I am willing to server transfer after trial period. Always down to run M+ keys. I as a rule of thumb I come raid ready (I.e. bring my own food/flask/pots etc.) Always willing to take feed back (only way to learn) As such, I am looking to progress further into mythic for this tier and the ones to come. I’m Really looking for a stable place to call home and a reason to log into the game. I’m hoping that will be with you!
Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.
Prot/ret paladin LF Guild
- Times available & time zone: 9pm -1am EST (only 2 nights. weekdays or ends)
- Server preference: currently on Hyjal Willing and wanting to transfer
- Faction preference: Horde
- Hardcore/semi-hardcore/casual: Semi-hardcore
- Current progression/experience: 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N EP
- Recent logs (if available): have logs available upon request Paladinhttps://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/id/34113505
- Contact info: here or Bnet-NightyKnight#1867
- Anything else: