443 BM Hunter LFG

I play BM hunter and am currently on Dalaran looking to move off server. I learn fast, good with mechanics, and am constantly checking with all the guides to make sure I am using the correct gear, talent build, rotations, and essences. I’m the helpful type, so if anyone needs help with I’m usually right there, whether looking up info for them or helping to gear alts by running keys and PvP when asked. I am currently 5/8M but strive to be better. I have been told that my current guild is actually holding me back to the point it hurts my logs. So looking for anyone willing to give me a shot.

Hey, if you’re still looking for a guild you’re the type of player we are currently looking for. If you wanna talk hit me up on Bnet :slight_smile: Hunter#1515

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild
We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times
Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A
  • If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.
  • Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts
If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420
Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646
Asagami : Sasha#12635.

Sent in app

add me @ Basedgod#1650