442 Ret Pally LF raiding guild

442 Ret Paladin LF a raiding guild to join. Looking for Weekday raiding anytime between 6:30 Est to 11 Est

Buffykins-Illidan

discord: buffy0723

Brand New Guild: Leaders have 9/9H Kill with Mythic Prog Exp. It Will be AOTC / KSM Based Type of Guild.

Season 3 Raiding will be:
Wednesday and Thursday 7:00 - 10:00 pm Central with a 10-minute break around 8:00 & 9:00 pm.
Mythic +: Ran Daily / Nightly = +2 - +20 +

Recruitment:
Druid (Resto / Balance / Feral / Guardian) - in that order needed.
Hunter (Ranged Pref)
Mage (Any)
Warlock (Any)
Shaman (Resto / Elemental / Enhancement) Wind fury Totem Highly Needed
Priest (Shadow / Holy = Disc)
Death Knight (Unholy =Frost / Blood)
Monk (WW/ MW / Brew) in that order needed.
Rogue (Sub /Outlaw / Assassin) in that order needed.
Warrior (Fury = Arms / Prot)
Demon Hunter (Havoc > Vengeance)
Paladin (Holy / Ret / Prot)
Evokers (Any)

My discord is: kukukan85
Co Gm Disc is: imjustmadd

Look into us

Hi Eudoris!

If someone is looking for friendly social community, the beating heart of a MMO, Found a Green Quest (US Horde Zul’jin & cross realm/cross faction community) is the place. While we have Keystone masters and amazing players, we have many more in the community either returning to WoW, in classic or just finding their way through the World of Warcraft in a casual friendly environment. We have mythic Mondays for a respectful and fun environment. We raid weekly in Wednesdays and Thursdays (7:30pm-10pm EST) and are interested in building up people not tearing them down. We have plans for guild sponsored PVP, regular t-mog runs to old content, Guild trivia and game nights, Pet battle tournaments, almost any activity you can think of in the game. If you’re a high key pushers but are getting turned off by negativity, or are a casual looking for a fun and friendly community or are a new or returning player intimidated by everything you see ingame and in Wowhead, we have Plenty of people ready to help you out. Give Found a Green Quest shot and you wont regret it.

Let Kiuayoukai or Van know if you’re interested!

Discord: kiuayoukai
Battle.net Kiua#1912
Discord- vanthegreat504
Battlenet- TheHammer#1904

Looking for new Raiders! Our goals remain the same: Mythic raiding and fostering a sense of community. Our raiding days are Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday starting at 7 pm CST and ending at 10 PM CST. While we rebuild the team, we’d like to remind those seeking us as a possible choice that we expect certain things from our raiders.

•Show up on time and prepared. (Flask, Food, Understanding of Fights)

•Always strive for betterment. (Analyze your play and improve upon it through Warcraft logs and guides when found lacking.)

•Personal Responsibility.

•Commitment to Raid Team.

•Help your fellow raiders when they are struggling.

•Discord and a working microphone. (Exceptions for disabilities)

•Zero tolerance for homophobia, racism, transphobia and the like.

With these core values in mind, we hope to reforge our raiding team and dive deep into the mythic raids of Dragonflight and beyond. If you are interested, please reach out and feel free to ask any questions that come up!

we are 4/9M and are looking for healers is there a way i can contact you

Hey there, Eudoris. Our guild could use a ret pally. I don’t know what your preferred raid time are so I’ll post our guild and let you decide what you think about our guild.

Sensual Seduction
US - Sargeras
Current Raid Time: Friday 9:30PM to 12:30 AM- Saturday 9:00PM - 12:00AM CT (Server Time)
Alliance

Currently Recruiting:
High Need: Healer (Druid, Monk preferred)
Also recruiting: (Warrior-DPS, Boomkin, Demon Hunter, Death Knight and Mage) Also taking all DPS, but hunters

(Abberus M 3/9 and 9/9 H) is looking for friendly/raiders who want to progress and have fun while doing it. We’re a relatively small guild, and we treat our guild members like family. We support each other in all of our WoW related endeavors, whenever possible. We’re excited about all the upcoming raid content, and we’re striving for Mythic content. We’re hungry, we’re ambitious, and we’re dedicated. We want to progress but need the bodies to make it happen! Even if you are just looking for a friendly guild look no further!

We do have some expectations though:

Be friendly. - We’re all adults, just have fun here. We love to joke around in discord between pulls. It gets pretty hilarious! We tend to get a little loud, but that’s all the fun when you are still progressing in content with friends.

Be punctual. - 87.5% raid attendance is our goal. We understand family and real life happens. At the end of the day we all pay to play this game and we ask you try you best to attend raid out of respect for the other members. We have a nice system in place to let us know your going to be out. This helps us with knowing we are short ranged, healers or etc.

Be ambitious. - Always be willing to learn and work hard. We all make mistakes. The best thing you can do is learn from that. Our goal is to progress but to have fun while doing it.

Be focused. - Raid time is raid time. Since we are smaller guild this xpac requires a lot more from us. We just ask to keep discord clear on fights other then that chat away. Raid leaders will let you know when we are pulling.

If you are interested please do not hesitate to add Kanna our recruiting officer to Real ID, Kanna#11827 We will get you in as a trial if everything works out. Provide us with the class/spec you’re interested in playing, and let me know what your expectations are from our guild. Our goal is to ensure that both parties are happy.

Contact Information
Kanna#11827 for more information!

Hey Eudoris,
Lets chat.

Corrupted Intent is a 21+ horde guild on the server Area 52 looking for like minded players to come join us, with an AOTC/Mythic mindset.

Requirements:

• Knowledge of class/fights and prepared for the raid
  • Communication
  • 80% attendance & punctuality & accountability for raids
  • Progression Mindset, and a team player, includes ability to take constructive criticism

Raid Days & Times:

MYTHIC TEAM: Fri & Sat 8-11pm EST
Heroic Team: Thur 8-11pm EST

Current Progression
Mythic Team: 4/9 M ATSC 9/9H ATSC
Heroic Team: Brand NEW

Needs for Mythic Team:
Healers: R Druid
Dps: Sham, DK, DH

Needs for Heroic team:
Tanks: All classes open
Healers: R druid, R Sham, Aug, Disc Priest
DPS: All classes are open

Any and all players that feel they would be a good fit, should apply whether your role/class is listed or not

While raiding is our primary focus we do also welcome any player interested in Mythic + as well.

Contact Information:
Btag: Aria#13773
Discord: xstarlite

Hey Eudoris! We are looking for a player like you to play with and raid with. If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild, Heartbreakers is the perfect fit for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic Raiding guild. Our goal is to achieve AOTC and potentially make some Mythic boss progress while maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming, and friendly atmosphere. On off days, many of our members engage in arenas, battlegrounds, lower and higher keys for Mythic+, running old raids, and hanging out on Discord. A significant portion of our guild consists of players who have been actively playing the game since The Burning Crusade and have been tackling various content together.

Our raid progression and raid days/times are as follows:

9/9 H (Tuesday and Thursday, 9 PM to 12 AM EST)
In addition I host a 9/9 N run and a Heroic run which usually progresses up to Echo. I usually start the weekend raids between 5pm and 7pm.

Heartbreakers prides itself on striking a pleasant balance with the following traits:

Friendliness, respect, progression, and stability.

What we are looking for:

All specializations and classes.

DPS: Both ranged and melee.

DPS with healing off-spec.

We seek dependable players with good attitudes, be it raiders or casual players. We welcome individuals searching for a long-term guild to call home, where they can enjoy both the game’s content and experiences, along with the social aspect of the game.

Feel free to add me on BNet at yrreg4791#1858. I look forward to chatting with you and possibly raiding together! :slight_smile:

Hi Eudoris

I sent you a message on discord. We raid Tues/Thurs 8pm-10:30pm EST (Heroic).

We are recruiting for both this season, as well as starting to prepare our 20 person team heading into S3.

Let’s chat on discord, I sent your a friend request.

Discord: Raemynn (Two N’s)

Hey, I’d be happy to chat to see if we’d be a good fit. I know you said you preferred to end by 11pm EST, but if you’re OK with going to Midnight, here’s our recruitment post along with my contact info. I’m Krys, the GM/RL. :slight_smile: