442 Lock looking for a raiding/m+ guild

I am currently looking for a guild to run mythic plus and raid content with. I have done everything that I could solo and have realized that it has become increasingly difficult to have any consistent success doing so, thus I am looking for community that I can join and improve myself with. I’m fairly new to this stuff as I’ve only started taking this game any bit serious as of last season and am very eager to get better and improve. I am not partial towards any server or faction in particular and I’m most available on Monday Tuesdays and, Thursdays. Bnet: ImGunder#1460 and Discord: fillertitle

Come check us out. 9/9H 1/9M - led by 3/9M Raiders. focused on building a team for the end of this season to push into next season for CE. tues/Wed 10pm-1am Est. Laid back guild always down for alts/M+/Lvling/PVP. We focus on building a strong community within our guild.

From earlier! -Illidan. Recruiting Raiders for Mythic Progression NEED A COUPLE MORE DPS! - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

Hey Filltitle,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for more for our mythic core.

If you were interested in raiding weekends, we raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Divine Esports - Horde - Tichondrius
Aberrus: 9/9H 1/9M
Vault: 8/8H 2/8M

Hello, after taking a slight break from Mythic raiding we are looking to build back up our roster and begin pushing mythic for the upcoming tiers!

1. AOTC Every tier since BFA
  2. Weekly mythic+ (20s+)
  3. Semi-hardcore Mythic Progression

Our raid times are Tuesday/Thursday 7:30-10:30pm PST (10:30pm-1:30am EST) Recruitment Needs:

• x1 Tank - Prefer Brew or Veng but open to any
  • Hpriest or HPally
  • Shadow / Warlock / Boomy
  • DK / DH / Warrior
    High Priority Classes, Open to anything

Btag: Tyrue#1545
Discord: Tyrue.

Hello!
Im from Magical on Area 52 . We are 3/9 mythic atm and raid WED/THURS 10PM-1AM est . Here is our recruitment info:

Currently we are most in need of ranged DPS so your lock would be a great fit for us . We are all like minded players who like to hang in discord and run keys and kill bosses! If you are interested , message me on discord or apply thru the application on the forum post!

Hope to hear from you soon and good luck finding a new home!

Discord: Marloe

Hey Fillertitle,

I am with Out of Exile, a semi-hardcore guild on Hydraxis, and we are looking for more dps to help restrengthen our roster after we lost a couple players to some in real life stuff.

We raid T/W/Th from 9pm-11:30pm EST. We are currently 4/9M with some sub 20% pulls on Rashok. Feel free to reach out if you have any interest!

Discord: fallen_34
BNet: Gotti27#1791

Zultan (Raid Leader)
Discord: zultan5728
BNet: Raiden#1883

Good day Fillertitle

We are a Semi-hardcore minded guild (3/9M and AOTC ATSC and 3/8M and AOTC VoI) looking to get some additional people for 10.2 Mythic boss pushes and AOTC. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:45PM to 10:15PM (Central Time).

If this interests you, please contact me in BNET Jacx#1410 or our recruitment officer Soseji#1101. You can also reach me on discord search Jacx#2337.