442 Brewmaster LF Raiding guild 3/8M exp

442 Brewmaster Monk looking for Raiding guild. 8/8H 3/8M

Times starting around 7 ending at 11EST prefer to stay horde days don’t really matter but prefer not to raid on the weekends

Have achieved AOTC since SoO and most tiers that I didn’t take breaks on now looking for a guild to raid with long term and I don’t want to pug anymore and start getting in the Mythic content with the goal of achieving Cutting edge in the future. so a guild that is looking to push in to mythic would be great

I have a few alts 415 DK, 414 DH, 410 prot war, Looking to main brewmaster but will play whatever the guild needs.

Links to raider io and Logs below

-raider.io/characters/us/zuljin/Rocin

-warcraftlogs.com/character/us/zuljin/Rocin

Contact

Discord–Rocin#5094

Bnet–Rocin#1569

Still looking

Tyrannosaurus Rekt of <Seraph> Mal’Ganis is a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir to be a close-knit group of players who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible.

We raid two days a week.

Sun/Mon 9-12 Server Time (CST)

LOOKING FOR:

Good attitude! No one likes to hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.

ilvl 410+, neck level 50+ (or close enough), 7/9M experience or better in BDA (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers

You must know your raiding class/spec thoroughly well. We will deep dive your logs.

No alts are required, but if you choose to raid on one, you should play it well enough to not need coached by others.

90% attendance. You must bring your focus and A-game for those 6 hours every week. TRekt raids on an ultra-light schedule, so your active participation and reliability are imperative for us to progress at an enjoyable and engagingly fast pace.

Still reading? Yay!

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Recruitment Contacts:

Shawodiwodi#2995

Calligraphy#11260

seraphguild.com/recruitment

Hey, I’m not a recruiter, but Gravity team on Proudmoore alliance Eternal Kingdom guild is looking for a tank for mythic progression. We are currently 3/8M and our goal is CE. We are rebuilding towards that goal, as we have transfered from dead server.

We raid on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 5:45-8:30 PST (8:45-11:30 EST)

We are in an urgent need of tank in particular brew/prot pally.

If you are interested, please contact our team lead through Discord: Rysal#1985
(Im sorry, I always tend to forget her bnet xP)

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
We are no longer doing Heroic EP on scheduled nights, therefore a transfer is required to trial. Like mentioned previously, we can provide vods from our raids so you can get an idea of our raid environment.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Warr
Hpally

Medium
Brew Monk

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

Vice - Horde, Area 52
4/8m EP, 9/9M BoD CE
Fri/Sat 9-midnight EST

Gub#1148 (GM) or Breathe#1185

~https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Vice

Hey Rocin,

I’ve been looking to add a tank to our roster, as I’m wanting to switch off Prot to Ret. You’d be raiding beside a Blood DK, who I’ve raided and tanked with since Firelands.

We’re currently only 1/8M, but looking to push that kill record up. We’ve been a little more casual until as of late, as we’ve made the decision to try and push further into Mythic, with a more focused mentalilty.

Here’s the guild spam if you’d like to check us out.
Raid schedule:
Tuesday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST
Thursday from 8PM EST to 11PM EST

Current Progression:
1/8M
8/8H
Prior experience casually pushing mythic raid content in previous tiers.

What is expected of you:

1. Please plan to be online 15 minutes prior to raid. We like to have the group formed by 5 minutes to raid time, that way once raid begins, we can get right into the content!
  2. The guild provides food and flasks for progression content in raid. We accomplish this through the donations provided by our guild members.
  3. It is your responsibility to come gemmed and enchanted.
  4. Come with a positive attitude! We’re all here to accomplish the same task, of downing content, getting geared, and having fun. No one wants a debbie downer bringing the group down.
  5. We have started running a lottery for the raiding group. This is not mandatory, but fun. 75% of the pot is available to raiders, with 25% of the pot going to the GBank to help with mats/resource costs/GRepairs.

A final note:
We’re a pretty laid back group, with adult raiders, and adult content. We will throw out dad jokes, just as much as the most foul language imaginable. We are fun and casual, but expect everyone to be performing to the best of their abilities once the time comes.

Please contact Mental#1754 if you have any interest in joining.

5/8M Alliance Tu/W/Thr - 9-12 EST get @me Stumbles#1223

<Yikes> on Thrall is looking for a tank! We’re also 3/8M, raiding T/W/Th 8-11pm EST. Look for an add from Caity#1510 if you’re interested

Hey if you can flex times at all check us out. We need ro add a tank.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression as the title states is 3/8M with pulls on Ashvane. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hey Rocin,

Freedom Delivery Crew Horde Zul’jin

Casual Mythic Guild

3/8 M EP 8/8H (4/8M BOD after reform)

Raid days: Tuesday 9 - 11PM ET Wednesday 9 - 11 PM ET Thursday (optional) 9 - 11 PM ET

Add me on BNET Mike#111930 if interested and we can have a chat.

We’re looking to replace an unreliable tank, would be willing to give you a shot if youre interested!

Diminishing Returns on Dalaran is currently recruiting for a core raid position. We are a 13-year-old Alliance raiding guild, focused on end game content.

Raid Times: Tuesday and Wednesday 8pm till 11pm est. (6 hrs. per week)

Current Progression:
EP 3/8 Mythic
BOD 6/9 Mythic 9/9 Heroic

Currently recruiting:
DPS: **ANY **
Healer: high priority disc priest, monk, all good parses apply
Tank: high priority Monk, all experienced tanks welcome

ALL EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS WITH LOGS, WELCOME.

I can be reached at my btag – Msgrimreaper#1894 or discord – Msgrim#5553

You can also add Geoza if I am not online - BTag Geo#1668

Hey there I saw you said you prefer to stay horde however I am hoping I can convince you to go Alliance and come join us here at Transcend. We are a friendly mythic progression Guild 3/8 M EP looking for a main tank asap to join our team. We raid Tues, Wed, Thurs 9-11 pm EST.
I would love to chat more with you in discord at your convenience, I sent you a battle tag request there to reach you in game if you prefer that over talking in disc. My bt was (Brittster#1804) .
Discord : Jaharra#9913 (fastest contact method)
www.wowprogress,com/guild/us/turalyon/Transcend
Have a good day and look forward to hearing from you. Best of luck