[News] World of Warcraft Classic Community Resources

World of Warcraft Classic provides players the opportunity to delve into a faithful recreation of the original WoW experience, but no one has to go it alone. We’ve gathered together some of the best resources from around the community to help.

Check out our post here.

Did we miss one of your favorite fansites, podcasts, or streams? Share them here.

16 Likes

ty for all the hard work on our behalf

4 Likes

Dont see this thread going well

8 Likes

Thanks, Nethaera.

:cactus:

2 Likes

Oh, my.

24 Likes

Neth I gave you the first HEART!

1 Like

Why was this post needed?

2 Likes

Thanks for all you guys do. Don’t listen to the whiners. They’re a minority of ingame players.

3 Likes

Lets be fair she did say re-recreation and that does not mean it’s a bug free experience.

I know full well that there are a plethora of bugs, never in the entire history of Vanilla did my T1 5PC cause issue in PVP or PVE back in actual vanilla but in Classic 2019 it’s a problem. I can carry on about all the bugs, but that distracts from the point of the thread.

I am just happy that we got a blue post, maybe she will be so kind as to review our displeasure in a positive way and relay that back to the devs so that they know we would REALLY REALLY REALLY like some of the bugs fixed.

3 Likes

Thanks, Nethaera

Because people asked for more communication. So they gave some.

May not be exactly the communication people wanted, but at least is a nod that they are watching

4 Likes

Thank You for listing Kargoz, the person will so many videos about how to multibox in classic.

4 Likes

Well I will say this, you gave a good list, and its nice to have it consolidated. Other then that, I feel like you should have left out your first sentence, no need in promoting the game on the forums for the ppl playing it already… especially given how most of us feel about classics current direction. (also shows your just given us a schlock style response since it feels robotic, further adding to ppls concerns about you guys being out of touch)

3 Likes

As always it doesn’t take long for complaining.

Is this the thread where you guys come out and gently remind a certain vocal portion of the community that changes and adjustments to the game to correct specific and merited problems with the game is part of the Classic Experience?

1 Like

Wow didn’t know you were still here! Thought all the original CMs were long gone. But they took away your candle :frowning: the audacity of them

2 Likes

ClassicDB
WoW Classic Professions

:cactus:

Nice to see kargoz/defcamp and the boys get a nod.
Some people suck, and they enjoy being cynics. Unfortunate.

1 Like

Some of what you may call complaining may just be constructive criticism. I am by no means against what they are posting, just giving them feedback upon how it felt reading it.

generalizing it all just makes your statement be less meaningful and more of something a someone just trying to stir up a pot would say, at least that is how I read it anyway.

Netherea posting in the classic forums is pretty authentic to the original IMO (though I can’t remember if she started in vanilla or TBC)

3 Likes