441 Mage LF Mythic Guild

Illicit is a highly active social raiding guild seeking recruits for our two weekly raid teams.

Mythic Raid

• Wed/Fri from 6:00-9:30 pm PT (3-hour max run time from first pull)
  • This team requires 90%+ attendance.
  • All team members must have a DPS spec and gear set.

Roster Needs:

• Healer (Shaman/Druid)
  • Ranged DPS (must have strong performance, log-verified)
  • DPS w/ Tank off-spec
  • Will consider a strong tank candidate (non-Paladin) if it’s the right fit

Normal/Heroic Raid

• Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00-9:00 pm PT
  • This is our guild’s more relaxed, but still progressive heroic raid team.
  • Players are expected to maintain reasonable attendance and performance benchmarks, but we will work with the right players!

Roster Needs:

• Reliable strong DPS
  • Tank (Non-Paladin)
  • Possible healer (MUST have a DPS off-spec & gear set)

About Illicit
We’ve grown this year from just 10 members to over 650 current members (all active within 30 days). In addition to raid we boast a strong social calendar, active M+ community, regular contests, perks for raiders, paid repairs, a boosted Discord with instant Raidbots DPS sims, & more.

Illicit’s motto is: “We shoot the drama llama on sight” and we strive to keep this credo in mind in with everything we do. This includes everything from our raid/loot policy down to our day-to-day interactions.

If you’re a strong player seeking a guild where you can get content down all while making new friends: Consider Illicit!

CONTACT US
For more information or an informal interview please contact:
Ryme - Illicit GM/RL (bnet Ryry#11575 or Discord: ryry#1962)
Dias - RL (bnet: Dannydias#1240)
Quick - Recruitment Officer (bnet: Starlord#13835)

We can’t wait to hear from you!
!!!
:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

hi toonz, dare I say we might just be what you are looking for ? we are an alliance guild in Sargeras. currently 5/8M. we raid T and TH from 8 pm to 11 pm EST. we are a thight need guild, that enjoyed the game despite its flaws. outside of raid we run M+s, pvp and heroic off nights. if you would like more info. please add me to further discuss.

TPK#11921. btag.

Hey there Toonz, we would like to talk to you about possibly joining our raid team here in Hoversail! Our core is 4/8m with a lot if mythic and ce raiding experience. Read over our recruitment post below and fill out a very short app on our website if you think it be a good fit for you!

R E H A B
US Area-52 Horde Guild
Tuesdays and Wednesdays
8 to 11 PM EST (Server Time)

Currently Recruiting for our Core Raiding Group for BFA!!:

Need above par Ranged DPS (Warlock / Fire Mage / Shadow Priest/ Hunter) and a Warrior

If your class isn’t listed above, we will still consider all exceptional applicants

We are a 2 night progression raiding guild. Many of us are adults with families and/or full time jobs.

We expect ALL Core Raiders to research encounters for raids before hand and to speak up when confused about boss/mob mechanics so we can maximize raid time with more pulls on bosses. There are 8 raids in a month and we expect our Core Raiders to attend 80% of those raids. (6/8 a month) We start raid invites ~7:30-7:45 and expect raiders to have flasks/food ready for pulls @ 8:00 PM EST. We also expect our Core Raider’s item level to be on par with the current content.

Raid spots are EARNED and kept by attendance and raid performance. If you show up consistently, execute your role and do enough damage/heals/threat and treat others with respect, you’ll never be sat.

We also encourage non-raiders to apply and hang out as well! :smile:
We are a pretty easy going group who are looking for dedicated players to do well at their classes and are looking for a stable raiding environment.

On our off nights we enjoy running Mythic + dungeons, farming materials for the guild bank, leveling alts, recruiting, PvP, exploring other games and hanging out in Discord.

Our goal is to clear the most current heroic/mythic raid as quickly as possible under a 2 day per week schedule. We are a competitive bunch looking to always improve and tweak in order to achieve our goal of clearing content while it’s current. We want to progress on a limited schedule and have fun while doing it!

The Eternal Palace: 4/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Crucible of Storms: 2/2H 2/2N
Battle of Dazar’alor Progression: 5/9M 9/9H 9/9N
Uldir Progression: 3/8M 8/8H 8/8N

TO JOIN CONTACT: Keì - Area52 (Kei#1785 via battle.net) OR Message any member in-game and they should be able to point you in the right direction! We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Rehab The first step is admitting you have a problem.

Hey toonz we are a weekend mythic raiding guild shoot me a bnet request would like to chat more

Guild: Dominion
Area 52 – Horde
8/8H 6/8M EP

We are a progression focused guild that realizes real life happens. We are not seeking server firsts; however, we do want to clear the top tier content. We were founded in Vanilla on Alter of Storms were we consistently made server second kills. However, the population on AoS was dwindling so we transferred to Stormrage in 2012 where we remained in the top 10-20th guild. With the Alliance raiding population dwindling we transferred to our new home, Area-52 in 2019 with the expectation of continuing our long-standing success.

In short, if you are looking for a consistent guild that makes progression targets, without the demands of those in the World First Race, Dominion may be the place for you.

Recruiting
We are recruiting all Exceptional DPS and healers.

Guild Progress
h ttps://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Dominion
h ttps://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Dominion

Raid Times
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday 8-11PM EST
Optional Heroic Saturday 8-11PM EST

How to Apply
Please fill out an application at h ttps://forms.gle/yQJL9s8R8Vcv3F2s7
Visit our Discord for more information at h ttps://discord.gg/CJNKuXS
Feel free to contact any officer in game with questions; árch (Arch#11328), Sarisia (Solarshadow#1696), Aureliee (Aurelie#11489), or Kobrakaix(Kobrakai#1378).

Topped off H Illidan 7/8m currently Phase 4 queen progression. Looking for strong healers/dps for 8.3 and beyond.

former top 10 US leadership, raiding on a lighter schedule.

Tues&Thurs 8-11cst 2 days we raid 3 days the first month of a new tier, not mandatory

hit me up @Twofive#1782

Hello Toonz,

We’re looking to add a Mage to our roster for Ny’alotha. We raid T/Th 8-11pm est with Wednesday as optional Night for Heroic/Alts, and plenty of M+ here and there on other days. We’re 6/8M and on Area 52, if the schedule works for you and you are interested in knowing more just hit me up on bnet Dcoy#1399.

Also enjoy your NYE :slight_smile:

Heya Toonz,

I saw your other post here:

And have posted on that one (dysonfm#6085 is my discord info)

Hope everyone has a good new year!

Good 2020 party people!

Rebellion has a long raiding history, consisting of exceptional tier completions from Cataclysm through Warlords of Draenor.

maintains a competitive roster. If a player is under-performing, we will aim to replace them. As such, we are always on the lookout for high caliber DPS. This also gives our players peace of mind, as our team is constantly improving.

is a hardcore raiding guild, with high expectations of its players. We do have a fun raiding atmosphere, but performance and consistent attendance are paramount.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8pm-11pm EST.

Raiders are expected to be in the raid and ready to pull by 8:00pm sharp. To reiterate; attendance and timeliness are of utmost importance to us.

Notable Kills in Previous Tiers:

US 40th Sinestra 25H

US 17th Ragnaros 25H

US 121st Garrosh 25H

US 32nd Imperator Mar’gok

We would like to return to our roots as a prominent raiding guild and are looking for the right people to help us and become part of the community.

jim#1399
hotnutz#1400

Revenant
US Zul’jin - Horde

Current Progress: 8/8H - leadership is 3/8M

• Our raid schedule is:

Tuesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Wednesday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

Thursday 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

• Recruiting Needs:

• Tanks: Monk, DH, Pally, DK

• MDPS: Warrior, Rogue, DK, exceptional DH

• RDPS: Mage, Balance, Ele

Healers: Monk, Disc Priest

Exceptional players of any class/spec not listed here are always welcome to apply!

• Revenant on US-Zul’jin is a new group of mythic raiders tired of guilds dying before Cutting Edge. We are building towards a Cutting Edge group for 8.3 and Shadowlands, starting as soon as possible.

• While this guild is in a building phase, the ultimate goal is Cutting Edge and Mythic progression. We expect raiders to have this mentality before considering us. Our progress as a guild is low, but these are mythic raiders. Do not waste your or our time if this is not what you are seeking for 8.3 and beyond.

• You do not necessarily need Mythic experience, but you need to be willing to learn and put forth the amount of preparation (in and out of game). This, in addition to consistency in raid attendance and minimal tardiness, is paramount to make the best of our short raid week.

• Currently, in-game expectations consist of but are not limited to, weekly M+10, Rank 3 Azeroth Essences, Heart of Azeroth levels, consumables, and in 8.3 legendary cloak.

• If interested or you have any questions not answered in this post feel free to add Flewf#1275, Blade#11885, Tripp#1644, or Bunkest42#1988.

• We look forward to hearing from you!

Good afternoon my people!

Good evening everyone,

Add me. Elminster888#1659. Us 94th Perfect raid time for you. And were seeking for a good mage.

Looking foward to talk with you

Good Evening Toonz,

Although we are recruiting for our guild, I’m much more interesting in creating an environment where friendly people can play with each other (Guild or No Guild). Even if you do not join us (or immediately) I’d love to have you around if you are looking for a non-toxic atmosphere while we play. Our guild mostly runs M+. No specific timing, just whenever people are on and interested. We are small but very active in the discord when players are logged in. Feel free to reach out to me or the co-GM anytime. Even if not for the guild but for friends in-games. :slight_smile:

Bnet:

Meega#11302
Vynlendis#1702

Discord

@Meega#7366
@Vynlendis#4376

Hi Toonz,

GM of the guild The Senate, 5/8M.

I’ll cut to the chase since you have so many messages to read. :slight_smile:

++ Raid Schedule: ++
Wednesday + Friday (2 Day / week): 9:00PM - 12:00AM Central Time (7-10 Pacific)

I think the type of environment you are describing matches my guild.

Please add me on battle.net or discord if the times work for you and would like to talk.

Bnet: Stoopy#1723
Discord: Bjank#6868

Thanks!
Bjenk

Good night everyone!