441 Holy Paladin LFG

Hey there, Bishops here.
Looking for a guild preferably EST but can adjust if raid time end at 11pm or prior. Can transfer, no issue. Prefer alliance guild because of wife aggro.
Healer since WoW Alpha. Currently 7/8H EP. Have a prot and ret off spec if needed.
Also have a ilvl 437 mage if needed. But paladin is priority.

Armory link: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/Bishops

Can provide logs if needed. English / French
Bishops#1792

Bonsoir Bishops!

Je parle seulement un peu le français. I like to think my English is better, but I wanted to say hello and tell you a little about my Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies. It is Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof and we are in need of DPS and a healer. We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings 8 - 10 pm Tues and 8 - 11 pm Fri EST. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 6/8 EP so you are a boss ahead - but we are making headway. The classic and burnout boss keeps giving us trouble :frowning:

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

Je suis dans l’attente de votre réponse. S’il vous plaît n’hésitez pas à m’ajouter.
Cordialement
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

To the top you go.

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Top top you go.