441 Havoc DH LF guild

8/8H LF active guild that raids and does mythic keys. Would like to do some progression in mythic and mostly just want friends to play with again :slight_smile:

Tigris13#1997

Holla at us. 3/8M guild looking for a DH.

Me: Gorino#1318
Drinkmore: Ilyenna#1582

Hey Betråyed! I added you on Btag, coming from #Blood1681. We are currently 1/8 Mythic, just started our mythic progression so would be a great fit for your progression. We are currently looking for a few great dps!

Greetings,

I’m Zevix, from [A]<Depth> on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a small tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. Our primary goal is always mythic raiding but we also run alt runs, guild mythic plus, and transmog runs. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a common goal of killing mythic bosses. We strive for a relaxed friendly environment, that focuses up when working on progression. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our raid nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8:00-11:00 Eastern (7:00-10:00 Central, 6:00-9:00 Mountain, 5:00-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: Eternal Palace: 4/8M EP 8/8h Daza’alor: 6/9M 9/9H CoS: 2/2H Uldir: 6/8M 8/8H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Priest - Shaman - Monk - Paladin
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter, Demon hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

1. Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
  2. An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
  3. A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
  4. Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
  5. Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.

What we expect from you:

1. Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
  2. Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
  3. Consistent performance and attendance.
  4. Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.

Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). We are 8/8 Heroic. Our Mythic Raid Team Raids on Fri/Sat from 7:30 PM to 10:30PM Server Time 3/8 currently. (Mythic is new) We do run Keys, but its more on an adhoc basis.

We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.

[A] The Church 1/8M Tue/Wed 630PM-930PM PST We are a decent group of individuals with a sense of community. I have been here for over 10 years. If you are looking for a chill place to make friends and kill bosses, this is the place. Let’s chat Enders#1814.