441 Fire mage 7/8 M LF EST raid guild

First of all I would like to thank you for taking your time for viewing / reading this post.

The guild that I was raiding with, the leaders decided to stop raiding just due to real life.

I have raided with some top guilds and players in past. I have a long line of raiding history that extends from since wrath. I now pursue CE achievements as I have a life and work schedule.

I am available from raid times 7EST to 12 EST latest any day of week. I can guarantee at least 90 percent attendance. I have my work schedule in advance.

One feature that distinguishes me from the rest that I have the ability to survive from beginning to end of a boss fight. I don’t make the same mistake twice and I am open to constructive criticism. I have been maining a mage since wrath and like to play at high mythic content level. I got “hertz locker” mechagon run on my first try hard mode.

My logs
Just go to warcraft logs. Can’t include links in post.

I am looking for a few key features in guild, some of them being.

1. Ability to identify that mechanics and proper planning are key to progression and not raw dps/ heal numbers.
  2. Raid leader’s ability to lead and plan .
  3. How well your guild sync’s with each other.
  4. Real life happens, I expect people to give notice, unless you can’t physically get to your computer or phone.
  5. Other common sense stuff

Below is some spam about me.
.- Adaptive to changing environment and move accordingly to react to mechanic changes.

• Watch my feet regularly to avoid standing in bad areas.
  • Always show up to raids on time and prepared to raid.
  • Dont mind constructive criticism as long as the main purpose is to further enhance capabilities rather than just pointing out faults with no solutions .
  • Will study all fights in advance, videos, strats.
  • Mythic mode focused raider.
  • I dont mind progression wipes as long as raid leader understands capabilities and limits of the group and requirements to overcome boss.
  • Very strong internet connection, almost never have any issues with latency or computer wise during raiding. I have a backup laptop and another desktop ready to go if main fails.
  • Competitive oriented player, don’t mind competing for a spot to a certain extent.

Thanks for your consideration.

References available upon request.

Hotstuffe#1557

1 Like

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/us/zuljin/hotstuffe

Thats my armory link. Sorry I cant seem to delete the post or change the character once it has been posted.

Hey, I am the GM of a Tribe on BurningLegion and I think you may be a great fit . Check us out on our wowprogress page. You can message me if you have any questions or want to chat further. Wilhuff#1382

Hey there, you seem like a great raider and an ideal for for what we’re looking for. Unfortunately, our times are later than your preferred window, but if something changes, please get it touch!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 7/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate opening for a DPS.

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact the raid leader (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
6/8M EP - 20% Zaqul
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hi Hot,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate opening for a DPS. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
6/8M EP - 20% Zaqul
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!

Hi Hotpocketz. I’m from Tyrannical, a 2-day guild on Stormrage that has achieved CE for the past 3 tiers. We are currently 6/8 M and our raid schedule works well for you: Tues and Wed from 8-11 pm EST. Our guild environment is friendly, mature, and thrives on dad jokes, and our raid leader is very calm and unflappable. We run a fairly small roster (24-26) and have a spot or two open for ranged DPS. Based on your description, I think you could be a great fit here, if you’re open to going Alliance. Our application is at https:// tinyurl .com/ ybm7xfll if you’d like to take a look! Hope to hear from you. :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making a strong push for Famed Slayer title at this moment.

Currently 7/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 brew tank, 1 disc priest, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.##

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hello! Appreciate the thorough post and wanted to reach out about our guild Immortality. We’re an Alliance guild on Stormrage and looking for a few reliable ranged DPS to round out our core roster. We’re currently 6/8M and I think we could be a good fit for you.

Some about us: Immortality is a day one guild founded on November 23, 2004. Since then, we have been raiding the top content with stability and a mindset geared towards progression. Raiding positions are earned through merit and it is a goal of our roster to keep all of our raiders competitive. We achieved CE in Antorus, Uldir, and BoD.

Current Progression: 6/8M Eternal Palace
Raid times: M, T, W @ 8pm-11pm EST
Optional Heroic/Alt Run/M BoD Sunday Evenings

If you’re interested in learning more, please add me on discord at Necroxia#1440 or btag at WitchyWich#1440, whatever’s easier. Hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Hotpocketz! My name is Carla. I believe you would be a great addition to our raid/guild. We are currently looking for a Ranged DPS to add to our raid roster for The Eternal Palace and beyond. I am not just looking for an individual who can fulfill a role, but also someone who fits our guild culture.

In BFA, we are looking to fully clear Heroic and progress through Mythic content, with our end goal being Cutting Edge. We understand that life can get hectic but do expect 85%+ raid attendance. Our raid environment is about having fun & enjoying each other’s company (being serious when needed) while progressing together as a team. We enjoy PVP & pushing keys in M+ too.

Our Raid Schedule: Days (2): Tues and Thurs 8:00pm - 11:00pm EST

EP 8/8H, 4/8M BOD 9/9H, 6/9M, COS 2/2H, Uldir 8/8H, 3/8M

About Us
Jaded Retribution is a semi hardcore progression raiding guild on Mug’thol (PVP/PST). Although we took a hiatus, Jaded Retribution is one of the longest running guilds on Mug’thol. The majority of us have been actively raiding together since Cataclysm, while some of us have been playing together much longer than that. Our goal is to enjoy raiding while clearing current content. We are a fun, friendly, mature and drama free. We play other games outside of WOW such as PubG, DOTA2, COD, Destiny 2 and others.

Recruitment Expectations & Member Conduct

• Be knowledgeable about your class as well as the boss encounters.
  • Be self-sufficient and come to raids prepared with all consumables they will need for any given raid, including your gear being fully repaired.
  • Have gear that is gemmed and enchanted optimally.
  • 85%+ raid attendance and promptness.
  • Be willing to sit if asked to do so.
  • Have a microphone and be able to use Discord during raids.
  • Have a stable Internet connection.
  • Want to have fun.

Interested in Applying
Contacts on battletag: Layliah (Recruitment Officer) @ Layliah#1369 or Darktoy (DPS Officer) @ Puzzlebox#1630

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I look forward to speaking with you!

â™” Keep Calm â™” | 7/8M | [H] Spirestone | Late Night
Hey Hotstuffe, it looks like you might be a good fit for our guild! We have a long history of clearing cutting edge content and a mature atmosphere. Check us out, and if you like what you see send us an app or contact us so we can chat further. Good luck in your guild search!

Schedule

Monday-Thursday 10:00pm - 01:30am EST
We do not do split raids or add extra raid nights.

Contact

Joe (stefanj#1797)
Rainz (Rainmakerz#1675)
Mosy (Mosy#11727)
Loon (Loon#1529)

Apply Here

_https://goo.gl/BS8U2y

Our main recruitment thread and logs page

Please Delete
.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/6125

Bumping for a great guy

we raid sat/sun on alliance would like to chat if you have time!

Thanks vicc. still looking.

I realized my first post did not have all our info. If you are still looking I think you would be a good fit.

Tribe @ Burning Legion - US

Tribe, formerly known as Tribe of the Ascended, was created in 2012 and has grown into a large guild filled with players of many different types. We are always looking for people that want to do competitive Mythic progression, casual Heroic raiding, Mythic+ dungeons, PvP, or just be a part of our community that spans many games.

Our Mythic team pushes itself to try and achieve Cutting Edge progression in a short 7-hour raid week and has consistently improved since 20-man raiding was introduced. As such, we have high expectations of our raiders’ performance. However, we understand the importance of having fun and treating WoW as a game, especially during progression.

Our Heroic team is a separate group where you can enjoy the new content without the stress of pushing for Cutting Edge. This team focuses on teamwork and skill building with the goal of achieving AotC each tier.

Beyond our organized teams, we have plenty more going on in guild including weekend fun runs, daily M+ at varying levels, casual arenas and battlegrounds. We used to have RBG nights as well and are open to restarting them with enough interest. We also play a variety of other games together, and many guildies who no longer play WoW are still active in Discord and on other games.

I. Schedule

• Mythic Team: Tuesday/Thursday 7:30pm - 11pm CST (server)
  • Heroic Team: Wednesday 7pm - 10pm CST
  • Sunday Funday: Occasional fun guild event that could be basically anything. This includes Mythic mount runs, transmog clears, achievement raids, or something completely different!

II. Progression

• 6/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
  • 2/2 Heroic Crucible of Storms
  • 9/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor (US 290)
  • 8/8 Mythic Uldir (US 462)
  • Legion: 7/7M EN, 3/3M ToV, 9/10M NH, 7/9M ToS, 10/11M ABT
  • Warlords: 4/7M HM, 7/10M BRF, 3/13M HFC (took a break)
  • Pandaria 10-man: 6/6N MSV, 6/6N HoF, 4/4N ToES, 3/13H ToT, 14/14H SoO

III. Expectations
If you’re interested in joining us in any form, you should:

• Be respectful of all players in and outside the guild
  • Have a positive attitude and team-first mentality
  • Be ready to have fun

For the Heroic Team, all of the above and

• Be reasonably geared (close to the current Normal ilvl)
  • Have a general idea of fight mechanics or be willing to learn
  • Come prepared with personal food and pots

For the Mythic team, all of the above and

• Have complete understanding of your class, specs, and upcoming encounters
  • Be flexible between your specs and talents where applicable
  • Have high (90+%) attendance, and give prior notice if you’re going to miss a raid
  • Have a personal drive to keep up with player progression outside of raid
  • Come to raid focused and motivated to kill bosses
  • Be able to handle constructive criticism
  • Communicate clearly and listen to post-wipe discussions

IV. Recruitment
Any and all classes are always welcome to join the guild casually. The Heroic Team is open to almost every spec, but some flexibility may be required to make sure all roles are covered on a given night.

The Mythic team is actively seeking the following specs. If you don’t see yourself listed, please feel free to apply, as we will always consider every application.

• Melee: Demon Hunter, Death Knight, Rogue
  • Ranged: Elemental, Shadow, Boomkin, Mage

V. Application
Please fill out this application if you are interested in joining us. An officer will respond as soon as possible.
https://forms.gle/i4fNAxDNs9P65XAMA

VI. Contact

• Wilhuff#1382 (GM, Community)
  • Halosis#1645 (Mythic Raiding)
  • Ardentia#1278 (Heroic Raiding)

Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community < Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

< Seraph > of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team
  • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy & achievement events open to all
  • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
  • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
  • Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 5/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438
  2. Blacklisted - 3/8M Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438
  3. Insomnia - 3/8M Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922
  4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438
  5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

<Sanctimonious> of Sargeras server is accepting all exceptional players! We are continuing our progression through mythic Eternal Palace and currently stand 5 /8 bosses down. We are a semi-hardcore guild that raids two days a week. We are currently using loot council paired with the RCLootCouncil addon. Qualities that we look for in raiders include being committed and mature.

Raid Times:

• Tues-Thurs Mythic 6:45pm-10:30pm CENTRAL TIME
  • Monday Heroic (Optional) 6:45pm-9:30pm CENTRAL TIME

We are actively seeking ranged dps for our core raid group. This includes hunters, shadow priests, mages, moonkins, and players with EXCEPTIONAL logs. Logs in general are required for us to review and we are looking for epic/legendary parses.

If you are interested , please answer our recruitment questionnaire here.**

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSep9sBQG3yc9g7dLRw16qoP-wJVc3ZwwOGpvAXTcbPvcGq29A/viewform?usp=sf_link

This is my DISCORD tag Sanctustego#2994

Currently 6/8M. Need more ranged

Topped Off is a former top 10 US ten man raiding guild that has reformed to raid on a lighter schedule. We are looking for like minded individuals that are willing to put in maximum effort with minimal time investment.

We raid Tuesday & Thursday 8-11 CST on the Horde server Illidan.

Have any questions? Add one of us:

Coachmcguirk#1860
Twofive#1782
Misery#1167

We’re in need of some range dps!

We want top tier competitive players that know wtf they are doing.
Check us out.