441 Aug/Deva Evoker LF Mythic Guild

Hello, I am a evoker coming off a long break and would like to play DPS in a mythic guild. My groups disbanded and so I took the tier off, due to that I dont have aberrus logs but here are some of my other logs:

(links werent allowed, replaced the “dot”)
Last RDPS Logs:

warcraftlogs dot com/character/us/area-52/showmeimppic?zone=24#zone=19&bybracket=1&difficulty=4
warcraftlogs dot com/character/us/area-52/showmeimppic?zone=24#zone=19&bybracket=1

Last Healing Logs:
warcraftlogs dot com/character/us/stormrage/shenrawn#zone=31&metric=hps&bybracket=1&difficulty=4
warcraftlogs dot com/character/us/stormrage/shenrawn#zone=31&metric=hps&bybracket=1

Discord: Flamezz

Hi Shenrawn,

If you are interested here is our info

The Rich and Lonely Is a new and growing guild on Illidan. We and Stepping up our raiding team for 10.2. We are striving to create a solid team with a very light schedule, 6 hours a week raiding. Even though our time is limited, we still strive for commitment and effort! Our goal for 10.2 is to push towards CE.

We are a relaxed, goal-oriented group that loves to progress as far as we can while still preserving the spirit of fun. We have fun in many other games and are very active in Discord at all hours of the day and Night.

Experience: Season 2 - 9/9H 3/9M

We are an active home for:

-AOTC/Mythic Raiding

-Mythic Key Pushers

We are a mostly 21+ group (a few outliers) that realize this is a game to have fun, down some bosses, and bust up Dungeons while enjoying some Tuna on the back of dragons.

Our current schedule for 10.2 The Rest of Season 2 is: Sat / Sun 8 pm-11 EST

When it comes to Season 3 10.2 we are pushing for CE as a ultimate goal.

Our Needs are as follows
-Tanks CLOSED
-Heals 1 to 2 Spots Need Disc or Holy Priest
-Dps 3 to 4 range - Would like 1 Shadow Priest

-Open Recruitment for M+ for Guild All Classes and Specs / Roles.

Recruitment – Contact a member of our Leadership Counsel

-Ingame @Billdobaggen#1727
-Discord @Crouching Or Bnet @ Daniel#1124

Hey there! I’m with the guild on Hyjal. Our mythic team is currently 7/9 in Aberrus with hopes of getting CE in 10.2 and onward. Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday from 8 to 11 pst. If these times work for you and you’d like to have a chat feel free to fill out this application we have and we’ll get back to you asap!

h/ttps://forms.gle/sazsGYMb1Y4UhcQ58 (Just remove that / at the beginning, thanks Blizzard and not letting us post links)

Hey there Shen.

We’re looking to add some DPS for our 10.2 roster. We’re currently 7/9M and our schedule is T/Th 8-11pm est. If the times work for you and you are interested. Feel free to apply at the link below.

https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

Hey Shenrawn,

Squirt on Area-52 is 4/9M (with sub 10% pulls on Rashok) and looking for an Evoker for our mythic core.

We raid 8-11pm EST Friday and Saturday.

Add us to bnet so we can chat; saeilfa#1679, bantou#1403, leha#11627.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

Final Chapter is a raiding guild formed in 2007 on Rivendare (16 years ago)

4/9 Mythic

Tues/Wed (6 hours weekly)
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm server time (CST) (9pm est)

We’re old very old… and we need you! Pick us!

discord: .qazzi or trakk
bnet: Qazzi#1993

Hi Shenrawn, we could use another evoker on our team - check out our info here and hit me up if interested -

Applied, let me know if I missed anything

Hey we are looking for an Aug evoker for our mythic roster we are Deathshow on Area 52 we are currently 7/9M we raid Tuesday and Wednesday nights from 8 to 11pm est I’d love to chat my disc is Sig9905

Hiya, we are currently forming a second roster in our guild Never Raid Sober.
The raid group is planning to run Mon/Tues 9pm to midnight Eastern time.
Our first group finished abberus 7/9 mythic, we have alot of experience in the guild dating back to vanilla.

If you are an able raider looking for a new home, willing to show up on time and eager to delve and push for cutting edge in 10.2 and beyond please feel free to apply.

We have a very chill guild culture, we love to have fun run M+s as guild groups and generally have a good time. When it comes to raiding we like to focus up and kill some bosses.

Please note this will be a second group forming within the guild, our first group currently has a full roster and we are looking to expand to having 2 raid groups to push content.

Please contact @Tanatithe#1976 (btag) or tanatithe on discord.
Feel free to inquire with questions and/or your interest in raiding.
Currently recruiting all classes/roles for this group, trying to pump up a full roster before release of the season 3 raid!