440 Ret, Returning player LF Active Guild

I am looking for a AOTC/Mythic guild who is Horde, not looking to go back Alliance. I’m proficient in all 3 specs, prefer to play Ret as a main. However, I am willing to fill in when needed for different roles from time to time to suit guild needs. I can play about anything as an alt if needed as well. Looking for a guild who is active outside of raids, doing mythic plus, alt runs, pvp or whatnot. Looking for a new place to call home. I took a 2 month break right before Classic launched because guildies were going to that, currently working to get my neck up to 65, just a work in progress.

Raid times: Weekdays, Nothing after 1030 EST
Weekends: Any time is okay

Thanks for reading, add me on bnet to chat or if you have any questions.
bnet: Vanisher#11797

would you be interested in switching to alliance?

If you’re still looking for a place to call home let us know.

8/8H <Maghar’s with Attitude> (H)
We are currently recruiting for our raid teams.

Early raid team raids from 8:30PM - 11:00PM EST Tuesday Thursday
Currently recruiting solid dps but will consider other roles.

Late raid team raids from 11:00PM - 1:30AM EST Tuesday Monday
Currently recruiting a flex healer and solid ranged dps but will consider other roles.

We are looking for players for mythic plus activities as well as pvp content.

If you are interested or want more information please contact us
slingr#11168 (Early raid lead) or lathander#1319 (GM and Late raid lead)

We are also looking for a raid leader to start up a 3rd group preferably on fri/sat but we are open to different days. If you are interested in leading a raid in our guild please contact lathander#1319.

Hi Adreririth! Koalaty Time is a Horde guild on Mal’Ganis looking for more like-minded individuals ready to down bosses, run M+, PVP, get achievements, and build relationships.

We are not a hardcore guild; we focus first on our environment and the ability to play in a healthy exciting way. We encourage everyone to embrace their love for the game and do so as a team to reach our goals together in unity. Active Mythic plus players who try to help everyone get their M+ 10’s done every week, with several players 2k io and above.

Our raids are led by experienced raiders who have done the research and put in the time to explain, adjust, and help everyone get to the point we need for success.

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC

Raid Schedule
Wed/Fri/Sat 7:00pm - 10:00pm CST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)

Optional (alt runs, key runs, clean up)

Contact List
GM: Battlenet: Landrius#1121 Discord: Landrius#1015

I know u said no later then 1030 and i know how much of a pain it is to have someone add you with the wrong times which is why im not adding ur btag, but i will post on here if u can push it 30 mins past till 11 then just read this out we are horde on area 52

Have you ever dreamed of something bigger? Like there is a special calling in the world for u? Like being able to rip your shirt off and then having people oil up your well toned body as you flex on nerds? Being able to lift more than 30000x your own body weight on the bench? Hey bros thunder chad here and just kickin open your door to let you know, if you answered yes or no to any of these questions there is a guild out there for you. Where I will teach you to be the master of the ways, and make your friends, girlfriends,boyfriends,husbands,and wives so jealous of your sick mad skills, and your life achievements they will not want to leave you alone so they can try and steal some of your fame and success.

Rëquiëm the totally original name but just remixed like sprite to look the same but be totally different and cooler. So why don’t you pop that top and pull that tab and dive right into this like the hit mini series Requiem, staring Lydia Wilson who by the way is totally rad. We get together to show off our god like physical physique and flex on some dragons and some fever dream monsters every Monday,Tuesday, and Thursday 8pm-11pm est, that is 7-10 cst, and 5-8 pst. Lead by a 4/8m team that wanted more out of our raiding experience and for everyone to pull their own weight so we had a chance to get a CE this expansion. The roided up the jacked up keyboard warriors we need are as follows.

We have some melee spots open- Looking for warrior,rogue,shaman

We are looking for range which those classes are- mage,priest,shaman,warlock,druid, or hunters.

If you don’t see your class on the lists above feel free to reach by finding the contact info farther down below, and see if you can’t flex hard enough to change my mind.

Expectations

• Be on time and prompt
  • Bring your best
  • Food
  • Flask
  • Potions
  • A pulse
  • The ability to breath through your nose
  • Not to live with your mother but if you do that is cool but be respectful to her.
  • Be able to bench your own body weight.

Well bros that concludes this divine intervention inside of your dream thunder chad has to take off, but I will leave you with a parting gift of foresight to see the contact info of my people so that your people can get in touch with my people. A good flex and may your bench always be strong. sparkytiz#1491 and always remember to rip your shirt down and out Lunaspark#1158.