440 Resto Druid Ex Top 10 Raider LFG

Hello all! I’m FruitSalad. Long time WoW player for over 10 years. Just took a two year break. Coming back and looking for a guild. Looking to play the healer role or DPS. I have 440 Resto Druid looking to main healer. I was in DNOgaming or DNO.
US 6th Zavius
US 29th Archimonde

Looking for a mythic raiding guild.

Thanks in advance.

FruitSalad#11479

Contact anytime.

Dropping our info below, could use a healer with the ability to flex dps. Hit me up if interested.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 6/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hi Silverdruid,

we are Salvage on US-THRALL we are in need of healer. we are also looking for exp players too. if you are interested in helping that be great.

hit me up on discord NAP#2411 or bnet NateTheGreat#11299

are you interested in going alliance and raiding weekends?

Hi Fruit! if your interested in Alliance, we would love to have you. :slight_smile:
Greetings,

I’m Omopa, from [A] on U.S. Proudmoore. We are a tight-knit guild looking for new players to join our ranks. We are a small but active guild. We run alt runs, guild 5 mans, transmog runs in addition to our main raid that raids 2 nights a week. We have a solid core group looking to expand with the addition of great players that want to progress and work towards a goal of killing mythic bosses. We sport a relaxed friendly environment, that becomes focused when we pull bosses. We find this balance to promote players to play their best, and actually enjoy the people they raid with. Please understand that we are looking for players that can make both of our nights consistently. If this sounds like a good fit for you, please contact us!

Raid days:
Tuesday / Thursday

Raid times:
8-11:00 Eastern (7-10:00) Central, 6-9:00 Mountain, & 5-8:00 Pacific)

Our current progression: 5/8M EP 6/8M Uldir Daza’alor: 9/9H 6/9M CoS: 2/2H

Our current needs are as follows:
Tank: Monk - Warrior - Paladin
Healers: Priest - Shaman - Monk
Damage: Boomkin, Warlock, Rogue, Spriest, Hunter
Excellent players are always welcome to apply regardless of our current needs.

What you can expect from Depth:

Guild leadership that cares and works hard to make the raid the best we can.
An adult environment that wants to be there and is friendly.
A strong core group, some of which have spent time in hardcore guilds (U.S. top 50) and have a wealth of experience to draw from.
Dedicated players that want to always better themselves.
Guild feats and cauldron for core raiders.
What we expect from you:

Complete knowledge and mastery of your class.
Come prepared for raid: have plenty of the best consumables and knowledge of strats.
Consistent performance and attendance.
Positive attitude, and a willingness to go the extra mile when fights get hard.
Contact us at:
Kwontify#1281
Fourleaf#1599
Stratus#1525

Hi FruitSalad,

Meta (8/8H) on US-Illidan was founded by friends after watching guilds disband in the great Classic exodus and Eternal Palace. We are a relatively new guild looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (RDruid/HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events