440 Mage or 430 Warrior 4/8M(High-end Raider back from a break)

I’m recently back to the game after a break to level in Classic with my friends, I reached 60 and now I’m just kind of chilling wanting to get back into retail to raid. I’ve been playing/raiding for almost 15 years, with only two breaks. Some old feats include Champion of the Naaru, Hand of A’dal, 4/6 Sunwell pre-nerf, Plagued Proto Drake obtainment back during Naxx current content, Conquror of Ulduar, US 61st Sinestra, US 48th Al’Akir 25man, and Cutting Edge Kil’jaeden.

Ideally I’m looking for a guild that’s been established already and is well into progression. Preferably I want a guild that’s 7/8M, maybe 6/8M, as I know this is where I’m most comfortable raiding and where I belong. My days/hours are flexible, I’d be able to make just about any day or time. I also don’t care what faction you are. Leave me btags or discord tags and I’ll get around to talking to you soon.

Hey there, maybe we could interest you as we could use a good mage:

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 6/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Hi There, dropping our guild info below. feel free to contact us.

<Alliance Lives Matter> - We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage!

Currently 6/8M, 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [ce] , 2/2H CoS 9/9H BoD, 8/8M Uldir [ce] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Currently US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 tank or mdps with tank off spec, 1 disc+holy priest, 1 holy paladin, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 fury warrior… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing hard for famed slayer in eternal palace and need like minded driven competitive individuals with the same goal [IN PROGRESS]. To full clear mythic BoD in a timely competitive fashion (US 250 Minimum) [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst
[Mythic] Sat/Sun 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic night for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Figured i would drop our guilds info down here. Feel free to get in contact with either of us if you’re interested

Resident Kabuki Theatre

Current Progression
4/8 Mythic Eternal Palace ( Orgozoa at 32%)
8/8 Heroic Eternal Palace AOTC
9/9 Mythic BoD Cutting edge

Raid Schedule

• Tuesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Wednesdays 5:30pm - 8:30pm PST ( (8:30pm - 11:30pm EST)
  • Optional Sunday (Alt Runs/Additional Progression Night at the same times)

Class & Specializations Needed

1. DPS
    We are always looking for more experienced and exceptional DPS players to add to our roster. Specifically we are looking for the classes below but all interested and skilled players should feel free to reach out.
  • Warlocks
  • Mages
  • Windwalker Monk
  • Rogues
  • Warriors
  • Hunters
  • Boomkin
  • Shadow Priests

About RKT
We are one of the oldest guilds on Lightbringer Alliance (12 years going strong) and we have no plans to go away any time soon. We are looking for a few more dps to round out our Mythic roster and push for Cutting Edge in AEP.

RKT has been raiding in some capacity since WotLK and will continue to do so in BfA. The Mythic roster has several DPS openings that we are looking to fill. We are looking for dedicated raiders with a Mythic progression mindset with only two days a week worth of effort. We have a great guild community with M+ being run throughout the week.

Contact Info
Myself
Btag: Bobb#11985 Discord: Bobb#2189
or
BTag: Omniscient#1961 (Guild Leader)

Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to hear from you soon!

Hey there! Our guild is looking for a mage so here is the information:

Ohno is currently recruiting ranged dps here is our information. You may contact me at benzomg#1784 on bnet if you are interested! We also got CE in BoD and Uldir!

ohno (previously Apocolytpic) on Zul’jin is a 5/8M guild looking for more players to strengthen our core. We are a progression focused raiding guild that aims to get Cutting Edge each tier and looking for like minded individuals to join our ranks. As a guild, our goal is to push for higher ranking tier after tier. To achieve this goal we need the likes of you!

People We Are Looking For Are:

• Team Players
  • Willing to Learn and Adapt
  • Progression Focused
  • Able to Take Initiative
  • Consistent Performance
  • Have Reliable Attendance

Recruitment Needs:

• Ranged DPS (Boomkin, Spriest, Mage)
  • Melee DPS (Exceptional Players)
  • Any and All Exceptional Players Are Considered and Encouraged to Join
  • Exceptional Players Who Can Multiclass Is A Huge Bonus

Raid Times:

• Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday from 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST

Hey! Im from a guild on malganis called absolute and we are 3/8M and have an immediate dps slot open (ashvane will be dead this week with our group) we raid tues/wed 7-10est. we run keys and play other games as well, let me know if youre interested

Btag- lyssa#1156
Discord- Olysian#5213

Elevenfold [A] Stormrage

We are a 3 day per week progression orientated mythic raiding guild. Currently 7/8M Palace 9/9M BOD (US 185) CE and 8/8 CE uldir and seeking exceptional dps ,1 healer (pref priest, paladin),

Raid times: Tues/Wed/Sun - 7:30-11:00pm EST

Our goal is to push CE as quickly as we can on a reasonable raid schedule. Outside of mythic progression, we are active in other activities such as mythic key pushing, off night heroic raids, etc. We run a lean raid roster and do not recruit for the bench, all needs are for core raid positions.

Current recruitment needs:
High priority :

• Priest (disc / holy)
  • Paladin (Holy)
  • Mage
  • Rogue
  • Warlock
  • Ele Shaman
  • Shadow Priest

All exceptional players are welcome to apply, even if your class / spec is not specifically listed. We review all properly submitted applications within 24-48 hours.

We strive to provide a quality progression orientated raid environment, if you are interested in joining the team you can submit an application here:

https:// bit .ly/2UbfYYl

For any questions please contact:
Oblvnxknight#1712 (btag) or oblvnxknight#6331 (disc)
jipples#11451 (btag)

Hello

Mirrored Reasoning on Stormrage Alliance is currently recruiting a mage.
Raid days Tues/Thurs
Times - 8:30-11:30PM EST
Progress - 3/8Mythic 8/8 Heroic

Battletag: Scarypriest#1255
Discord: Scarypriest#0162

Hey Pyrinna,

We’re an established CE guild that’s been raiding together since Nighthold in Legion. We’re looking for an additional mage to add to our core Mythic roster. We’re a 4/8M guild pushing through Phase 2 of Orgozoa. We’re a 2-Night guild, Tues/Thurs from 8-11pm EST.

I understand we’re a bit behind what you are looking for in terms of prog but if you are willing to discuss further we would love to chat with you more formally and hash out more about the guild and our goals. You can add my battle net at Shadowbites#1291 or my discord at Amante#3703. Look forward to speaking with you!

Hello! [H] [Illidan] Is looking for Dps to finish our raid core! We are 3/8M and 8/8H and want to push CE this Tier! The raid times are Tues and wed 10pm-1am CST

lets do big things together! feel free to add any of the following people to learn more!

Datböï
Discord=Randy (Datboi)#9961
Bnet= Randyftw12#1195

Gambimonk
Discord= Gambi#0794

Nakroz
Discord=Henry#7491

Bearlish
Discord= Bear#9073

Boomkek
Discord= BK#5789

Hello,

We’re recruiting a healer and 1-2 dps for Eternal Palace. One of our mages is retiring, so that opens a spot for a new mage. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace, 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, Fri/Sat)

Part of the fantastic community <Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis, Color Blind does its best not to earn its name every Friday and Saturday with some entertaining, laid back raids that even result in dead bosses!

If this sounds like the team for you, contact ilpad#1438 to chat, or visit SeraphGuild.com to apply!

<Seraph> of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 4/8M Eternal Palace (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 3/8M Eternal Palace (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - Vel#11438

3. Insomnia - 8/8H Eternal Palace (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Clockwise - 8/8H Eternal Palace (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 3/8M Eternal Palace (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)
Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)
[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Hi there, Pyrinna! Slightly Tilted is a Cutting Edge progression guild on Mal’Ganis [H]. We are 6/8M in EP. We were Cutting Edge in both BoD and Uldir.

We raid Monday/Thursday from 7:30-10:30 CST, and push a lot of keys each week.

We are recruiting all exceptional players for Eternal Palace, and could especially use more ranged dps.

You can find us on wowprogress at wowprogress(dot)com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Slightly+Tilted

Our application can be found at guilded(dot)gg/r/AdWErdq5oR?i=Qd5ylGkd

Please reach out to me and/or our GM if you have any questions and/or are interested in applying!

My Discord: Cassity14#4222
My Bnet: Cassity14#1187
GM Discord: Mainge#7900
GM Bnet: Mainge#1987

Still in search for a good fit

not sure what time your looking to raid at but our info

About Us:

Synergy [H] on Tichondrius is a established semi-hardcore raiding guild. We have been around since 2011 and plan on tackling Mythic content through BFA!!!

We are passionately dedicated to PvE Raid progression and, as such, every decision we make as a guild is devoted to that end. With just a 3-day raiding schedule we take raid time very seriously, and have very high expectations of ourselves and potential members.

At the same time, however, personality and attitude can not be stressed enough, as we will not take a talented player if they don’t fit in well with the rest of the guild. We are here to raid, have fun and progress. If you share Synergy’s motivations and goals, we highly encourage you to apply.

Progression:

Prior Tiers (since 2011) information is listed on our website (About Us)!

Tier 17: ( US #153 )
Tier 18: ( US #161 )
Tier 19: ( US #333 )
Tier 20: ( US #425 )
Tier 21: ( US #295 )
Uldir: 8/8M ( US #240 )
BOD: 9/9M ( US #235 )
EP: 6/8M (Za’qul to 33%) ( US #159 )

Guild Information:

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Guild Website:
www.guilded.gg/SynergyWOW

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:
(Fistdlanthus) Fistdlanthus#1237

Hello there!

Dark Skies is a long-time Cutting Edge guild, currently 6/8 Mythic Palace and on the hunt for a good Mage.

We raid Tue/Wed/Thurs from 9:30 PM to 1 AM Pacific Time .

We’ve been around since Wrath, when we originally started as a haven for parents with small children. Hence our later start times, since many of our players can’t raid til their kids are in bed. The guild is run in an open, consensus fashion which works well for us since we focus on only taking people who are laid back and will fit in well with the team.

You can check out our main thread here (including our progression history) if you’d like to find out more:

My btag in game is Tewa#1373, please add me if our times work for you.

While not a recruiter, just saw your post and think you might want to give my guild a shot. We’re a 7/8M guild on Spirestone called Keep Calm. We raid 4 days a way, M-Th 10-1:30 Eastern and have been working on initial Azshara prog this week.

If that’s something up your alley please hit up one of our actual recruity boys on btag: stefanj#1797

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have an active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Expectations:
Extensive knowledge of your class
Non-toxic/elitist attitiude
Consistent attendance (90%+)
Ability to communicate (have a working mic)
Bring dps/health pots (we provide flasks, food buffs, and vantus runes)
Desire to be competitive

Recruitment Needs:
Do not hesitate to apply even if we’re not looking for your class. We are always looking for talented players in all roles/classes.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Warr
Hpally

Medium
BrM Monk
Ret Pally

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.

maybe you will do good with us.