440 HPally LFG

Hello,

My name is Phatori and I am lookin for a Horde Mythic raiding guild. I would like to find a guild that is 2 nights a week during the weekdays for about 4-6hrs each week.

My schedule is better for raid starting around 10pm EST and ending around 1pm EST.

I am a Holy Paladin, I also enjoy pushing M+ keys. I am laid back but determined to get bosses killed. I am also easy to work with in terms of gettin constructive feed back and I am always digging through my own logs to get better.

I am currently
8/8 H
1/8M

Btag: Phatori#1304

Leave me a line or two on here so I can get an idea for your guild!

Thanks!

Precordium Pumpers 8/8H 4/8M BoD: Cutting Edge transfer guild recruiting highly skilled raiders that want to push content on a 2 day- 8 hour schedule. Times: Tues/Wed 9-1 ST. Add Vendixon#11942 or apply at: https:// forms.gle/ZMk1bM33HN7PhUgE6

Hi Phatori,

Hysteria
We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Recruitment needs ATM

1 Healer (Disc, R-Druid, Pallie, MW)
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093

Hey Phatorl!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 4/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Precordium Pumpers is looking to push as a top 2 day guild on a 8 hour schedule. If raiding 3 days isn’t for you and want to push content, this is the guild for you.

Schedule
Tuesday/Wednesday 8:00-12:00 CST. Raiders are expected to have full availability during these times. Absences happen, but please do not apply if you expect to miss a significant amount of raid time. We run an optional heroic on Thursday’s at 8:00 CST.

Culture
The guild culture is targeted toward working professional types who enjoy gaming. Maturity, communication & problem solving skills are key.

Evaluation
You will be measured based on your performance in raids. If you aren’t meeting the bar, whether that’s because you didn’t read up on upcoming fights, didn’t invest the time to understand your class, or anything else, we’ll be forced to look for someone else who can. Generally speaking job security here is very high, since we think of ourselves as a community and it sucks to throw people out the door, but if you can’t meet our needs and help us efficiently and effectively compete with top guilds on a 8-hour schedule, you will not be likely to have a long tenure here.

If you play a class with multiple specs for your role, you will be expected to play whichever spec will perform best on a per-fight basis, within reason. If you feel comfortable playing outside your role, that’s a great bonus and you should call that out in your app.

Good communication skills are a must. You don’t need to be the guy who leads the raids, and if you prefer to stay quiet for the most part that’s not a problem. However, you must be able to speak up when needed and need to feel comfortable doing so readily.

Application Link
https:// forms.gle/ZMk1bM33HN7PhUgE6
(Deleted space for copy and paste)

Contacts:
Vendixon#11942
Baldy#11109

Still looking for a home guild!

Tyrannosaurus Rekt of <Seraph> Mal’Ganis is a Cutting Edge (CE) team founded just before Uldir to be a close-knit group of players who want to grow into the most successful 6-hour/week Mythic raiding team possible.

We raid two days a week.

Sun/Mon 9-12 Server Time (CST)

LOOKING FOR:

Good attitude! No one likes to hanging out with Negative Nancy or Ragaholic Ryan.

ilvl 410+, neck level 50+ (or close enough), 7/9M experience or better in BDA (or previous relevant Mythic experience). We may consider exceptional applicants who are returning to raiding, and have great logs from previous tiers

You must know your raiding class/spec thoroughly well. We will deep dive your logs.

No alts are required, but if you choose to raid on one, you should play it well enough to not need coached by others.

90% attendance. You must bring your focus and A-game for those 6 hours every week. TRekt raids on an ultra-light schedule, so your active participation and reliability are imperative for us to progress at an enjoyable and engagingly fast pace.

Still reading? Yay!

If you’re the kind of player who loves to run M+, post pictures of your cat/dog, or just really likes dinosaurs, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

Recruitment Contacts:

Shawodiwodi#2995
Calligraphy#11260
seraphguild.com/recruitment

<> Defiance <> 8/8 H- 2/8 M EP is recruiting for our Mythic roster. Chill guild with talented yet humble players. 2 days -TUE/THUR 930pm-1200 EST. Mythic+s daily. AaronC#11555
Will pay for xfer via gold upon arrival

Hey Phatori! We’re in need of a good holy paladin, so of the below interests you, please fill out our app and we’ll be in touch!

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 5/8 M, 8/8 H AEP, 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

Recruitment Post:

(H) is a newly formed guild on Illidian. With the purpose of enjoying content as a community, with the end goal being Cutting Edge.
We enjoy both PvP/PvE Content with the idealism of forming Arena and Rated battleground teams, So if PvP is your current focus then we are accepting all
Able PvPers too help launch that aspect off of the ground.

Current Raid Progression:
Eternal Palace Normal 8/8
Eternal Palace Heroic 8/8

What we are looking for in our raiders:

• proficient in your class/spec.
  • Efficient and Punctual.
  • Ability to follow instructions.
  • Like-minded attitude.
  • Sense of community.

Raid Times:
Saturday - 9:15pm - 11:45pm ( EST )
Sunday - 9:15pm - 11:45pm ( EST )

Interms of what we are looking for with our Mythic intentions are the following.

Priest - Shadow ( Healer Offspec would be highly regarded )
Warlock - Any spec ( Preference on Affliction )
Monk - Mistweaver ( DPS Off Spec highly regarded )
Druid - High regards on Restoration and also Balance Druid ( With Restoration Off Spec )
Demonunter - High Demand
Mage - Any spec ( Fire being highly regarded)

Lastly all exceptional DPS are welcome to apply and come join, The above are what we are actively looking for.

Please feel free to contact:
Btag: Arc#9996

Maybe an early raiding guild would work?

[H] - The Early Shift - Bleeding Hollow [4/8M & 8/8H-TEP] 2 Day Mythic Raiding Guild is now recruiting skilled players for our main mid-day raid team.

US - Bleeding Hollow/Horde

About TES:

• The Early Shift is a raiding guild that was formed right before Legion. Our goal is to become one of the best 2day guilds in the US! The leadership of TES has been around since Vanilla, and has a vast amount of high end leadership experience.

What you can expect from us as a guild:

• Strong/passionate/driven leadership that doesn’t give up.
  • A sense of community and direction.
  • Communication.

What we expect from our trials:

• Prepared with relevant consumables, gear, addons, and knowledge for raid.
  • Effort to integrate yourself with guild’s community.
  • 100% attendance during 2 week trial.
  • The drive to improve personal play.

The Early Shift - [4/8M & 8/8H-TEP]
6 hr/wk Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST
  • Thursday: 12:00PM(Noon)-3:00PM EST

What we’re looking for:

• We are ALWAYS looking for players with the drive and the passion to push themselves to be the best. With that being said, we have a few classes in HIGH demand:

The Early Shift - [4/8M & 8/8H-TEP]

• Tank (Non-Warrior)
  • Healer (HPaly or MW Monk)
  • Warrior (Any Spec)
  • DeathKnight (Any Spec)
  • Warlock (Any Spec)
  • Hunter (Any Spec)

Extra:

• Outside of scheduled raid times, the guild is very active in mythic + with several members that are pushing for higher IO scores. We also will set up occasional heroic/mythic runs to gear alts or run achievements.
  • For additional guild information, please join our guild discord and read through the guild info tab - https://discord.gg/GPwSGYn

How to apply:

• If you’re interested in submitting an application, please use this link below. http://www.guilded.gg/r/AdWR0maBMl?i=54k5B1pm
  • If you have any further inquiries/questions please reach out to me via BattleTag: Guild Master (Zhamy) - Zhamie#11997

We appreciate your time and interest. Best of luck with your search!

Would love to chat! Add me on discord

Asyldur#6894

Been awaiting a reply on Bnet for days (Friend request from Gibiati) Please accept to discuss :slight_smile:

About Us:
Premonition (4/8M 8/8H EP, Cutting Edge EN+NH+Ant+Uldir+BoD) is a Horde guild on US-Magtheridon. Our raid team has been together since MoP and we pride ourselves in maintaining a stable home for players. We are looking to bolster our roster with players who are interested in progressing Mythic content. While we maintain a laid-back, non-elitist environment, we are in no means casual – our goal every tier is to push CE. We have streams available for anyone who is interested in checking out our raid environment. Outside of raid, we have an active player base looking to complete M+’s every day to farm gear/score and complete 10s for the week. We also play games outside of WoW and have a very active Discord.

Raid Times:
Monday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Tuesday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST
Thursday: 9 PM – 12 AM EST

Recruitment Needs:
We are no longer doing Heroic EP on scheduled nights, therefore a transfer is required to trial. Like mentioned previously, we can provide vods from our raids so you can get an idea of our raid environment.

High
Spriest
Mage
Rogue
Warr
Hpally

Medium
Brew Monk

Btag - Eatmyrice#11578, Ludacris#1776, or Limeyman#1556; Contact us in-game with any questions and to start the painless application process.