440 Holy Paladin/430 Disc priest LF New Home. BoD CE healer

Hello everyone,

I’ve recently come back to retail looking for a mythic raiding guild on US horde. I lost my main account and became disillusioned with trying to get it back, turning to classic instead.

Anyways, I had CE in BoD on a resto shaman, and have screenshots and log screenshots to prove that. At the moment, I am a little behind on essences, but am actively working on getting them day in and day out. I plan to main a discipline priest (can show normal logs), have a holy paladin alt, and plan to gear up my resto shaman shortly.

The most I have done this tier is up to 3/8 M, while my guild is CE, but they have solidified their healers for this tier and most likely the next.

I am willing to transfer all of my toons, and am mostly available to raid any night on any day. Would prefer an East Coast raid schedule, but willing to go to a West Coast server if the times aren’t too late.

Feel free to message me in game at cdumaz#1327 or on discord at sahagun#7687 with any questions. I’ll gladly send my shaman screenshots and logs for last tier since I don’t have much to show for this tier.

I don’t want to hit you with a big wall of useless text so if you’re interested in hearing more let’s chat about it, btag is Cyprex #1318

4/8M currently, 6% Orgozoa, will be 5/8 next week. 9:30p to 12:30 EST T/W. Have made changes and pushing for CE in 8.3 and beyond.

Let us know if our times aren’t too late for you.

Please Taunt on US-Hyjal, 8/8 M AEP (US 156 WP), 9/9M BoD 6-hour / week team.

We’re honest with people about mistakes and performance, and expect our players to take criticism well. We’re looking for players who share our team mentality, and as long as you’re outgoing and interested in playing the game with us, you’ll be happy playing here.

Tuesday - Wednesday 7:30 pm - 10:30 pm PST

Fill out this very short form if you want to chat with us about playing here :slight_smile:
https:// forms.gle/5Arvyfvd1vjxdcHW7 (delete the space after the slashes)

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

:wave:

< After Work >

@ [H] US - Mal’ganis

ABOUT US:
We are a dual raid team guild, led by CE raiders with previous leadership experience. One team is AOTC+/casual and the other is CE/semi-hardcore. Both raid atmospheres are laid back, but focused and goal oriented. We plan to fully launch our CE team by Patch 8.3.

We do not cater to the easily offended, nor do we want players who think it’s interesting or cool to act like a high schooler.

Weekday CE Team Information
Semi-Hardcore
Tuesday: 6 - 10pm Central
Thursday: 6 - 10pm Central
Goal: Achieve CE every tier and sell heroic runs on our off days.
Needs: All - We are building exclusively for 8.3

Also willing to absorb a group and lead it to victory!
We are CURRENTLY running Thurs 3-4/8M Pugs until a full group is built!

Weekend AOTC+ Team
Casual
Saturday: 7 - 9pm Central
Sunday: 7 - 9pm Central
Goal: Achieve AOTC every tier and dabble in Mythic for fun.
Needs: DPS, Heals, OFF-spec tanks

Interested?? Apply now! It’s super fast and easy. :partying_face:

bit.ly/ApplyAW
Friendly gamers can contact discord: Tigger#0772

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

Hi Sahadin!

Safe Word (H) on Kilrogg has an immediate opening for a healer for our M raid team – any of the classes you named would be welcome! We’re currently 4/8M, raiding Tues and Thurs 7-10 PST and running heroic on Mon 7-10 PST. I hope those times are ok! Outside of raid we run a lot of m+ together, as well as PvP and other social events like achievement runs, so we are a bit more of a family than just a guild that logs on for raid night! I would not label us a hardcore, CE-or-bust guild but that’s definitely a goal we are going to be working toward in the coming tiers, provided we can get this healer slot filled. :slight_smile:

Our main recruitment post here has more specific info about what we are looking for and what you can expect from us as a team:

++https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-recruiting-dps-for-mythic-raiding-4-8m/51755

Here’s our guild application link:

++https://tinyurl.com/y6t7xv6m

If you’re interested, if you could fill it out so we can get a better idea of what kind of player you are, that would be great!

I will add you on discord - my user is Esaora#3578. Hope to chat with you soon!

═══ ++ Detoxed - Thrall-US ++ ═══ Detoxed is a Semi-Hardcore raiding guild that was formed by a group of friends with previous raid experience in Legion, with some members raiding together in Pandaria and WoD. We’re a close-knit guild and most of the members consider each other family. We are a guild mainly looking to down mythic bosses with efficiency and push high end M+ keys. With that being said we still like to enjoy this game, so while we like to be serious during pulls, we aren’t afraid to joke and mess around in-between pulls and trash packs. Some weekends we like to do a drunk raid night, where we come up with a list of things you must drink to if they happen. Of course, if you do not drink that is okay you are more than welcome to come along for the laughs.

In BoD we were 7/9M and unfortunately most of our raid team decide to postpone their adventures and we decided to take a tier off. Currently we are 3/8 and looking to bolster our ranks for this tier and beyond. Most importantly we are an adult guild that loves to have fun in many ways. If this guild sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Tablemaker#1666, Fireonice#11859 or Menios#11710 on bnet or if discord is more your flavor Tablemaker#4614 or Xenia#1647

• Raid Times/Days: Tuesday(8-11pm EST)/Thursday(8-11pm EST)
    • Current and previous accomplishments: 3/8M Eternal Palace, 7/9 BoD, 6/8 Uldir

Hi Sahadin,

Are you open to newer guilds at all?

Meta (8/8H) on US-Illidan was founded by friends after watching guilds disband in the great Classic exodus and Eternal Palace. We are a relatively new guild looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open)
  • Melee (open: full on DK’s)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events