440 Feral 438 fury 437 ww

Experienced raider. Currently in stormrage. Nokdru nokmonk nokwar looking for a 2 day raiding guild start time no earlier than 2030h EST and ending no later than 0130h EST. Currently 4/8. Can play

Feral druid
Guardian druid
prot warrior
Fury warrior
Arms warrior
Ww monk
BRM monk
Prot paladin

Add me on bnet if you want to discuss Nokura#1874

Greetings,

I represent the Weekend team (4/8M) of a two team guild. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11PM CST (2100- Zero Dark EST) There is further information below. I have also sent a btag request from MightyMal#1583.

Reach out if you are interested!

Best regards,
Unholy

Greetings!
We are in need of one or two DPS. I have sent a Btag invite, but in the meantime below is our guild advert. Hoping you wish to chat further.

Ascendance

Currently looking for a few solid DPS*
Raid Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays 7:45p - 10p PST (9:45p-12a CST | 10:45p-1a EST)
AoTC, 3/8M EP

Ascendance is a Vanilla WoW guild and since then has shrunk and grown (sort of like WoW subs) but our core values remain the same: kill pixels and have fun doing it. At this stage in Ascendance’s life, we are a group of people that have done the hardcore raiding and now want to have fun while still using the skills we have honed over the years. We are AoTC moving on to Mythic. To that end, we just moved from a small server to Sargeras. We are never going to be world first, but we work hard to enjoy our progression with a great team.

We raid two nights a week and keep our roster tight because the last thing we want is have someone sit a fight. What we need are solid players who will commit to raid. Mythic progression needs a consistent group.

Member Expectations:
We expect our members to have a solid understanding and grasp of their class, enthusiasm to log in, play (it’s a game - it should be fun), and desire to push content and perform to the best of their abilities.

Region: North America
Faction: Alliance
Server: Sargeras

*Although we are currently looking for DPS (rogue, warlock, those w/solid tank OS), but please don’t let this deter from reaching out. We definitely won’t turn down any great players who enjoy the game.

Cailyth#1999 (Recruitment Officer)
JDlol#11910 (Raid Leader)
Viper#1562 (GM)

Hi there! If you are interested in progression raiding on a light schedule please give us a look. We are 5/8 on only 4hrs/week. We raid Tues 7:30-11:30pm central. Let us know if you are interested