440+ Blood DK LF Raid Team

Looking For a new raid team for my 440+ Ally Blood DK on Fri/Sat nights. Currently 8/8H and 4/8M EP. I am looking for a team where i would tank most of the time on alliance side(not faction changing). Im pretty laid back and just wanna have fun continuing to push content and hanging out with friendly ppl. If you have any questions u can reach me on discord @ Angel#9805.

2 Likes

Bumpity bump bump!

Hey pal get in touch with me. Healinmuffin#1732 is my tag 4/8m Tuesday Thursday 10-1am and Monday if heroic clear clears and it’s optional.

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid).

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi there, can you clarify what time zone please?

Hello Angel,

What times are you available? We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays from 10:30PM Central until 1AM. Not sure if that is too late for you or not. If it isn’t, then please add me at Neddy#1554 so we can chat more. Thank you!

Our current progression is 3/8M and our raid environment is casual, but focused. Most of us are friendly, haha. I’ll tell you more if the hours are doable for you. Let me know!

Hey Death!

Unscuffed is looking for long term solid players and you might just fit the bill!

You can check out our wow prog page here: wowprogress com us sargeras/Unscuffed

Feel free to drop in an app in our very short discord app discord.gg/gqd23J5

Hope to hear from you soon!