439 Resto Druid LF Active Raiding and Mythic +Guild on Arthas

I have other toons as well… I have been playing since Vanilla and very experienced with healing.

Have done plenty of mythic raiding, and currently looking for a fun guild that raids around 9PM MST.

Im guessing 8-11 CST probably wouldnt work for you. If so ill drop our info below. If not good luck in your search!

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 6/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Good evening!

I am the GM of <Insomniacs>, a new guild on Mal’Ganis. I am looking to build a community of highly skilled players that want to push for Cutting Edge, but maintain a relaxed and friendly environment. I’ll leave you with the basics and if it seems like something you’d be interested in I would love to chat!

Raid Times:

• Tuesday: 11pm - 1am MST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Wednesday: 11pm - 1am MST (12am - 2am CST)
  • Thursday: 11pm - 1am MST (12am - 2am CST)

Progression:

• TBD: GM is 4/8M with prior Mythic/CE experience.

Application:

• bit.ly/InsomniacsApp

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me:

• Zamereon#1622 (BTag)
  • Zamereon#4336 (Discord)