439 Destro Lock LF casual raiding guild, horde on thrall

I know the login is a pally. Ignore that. My available nights are Fri and Sat. Good raider 8/8 heroic EP. Want to be helpful to a more casual raid team.

I think we could be a good fit, we’re certainly looking for a warlock, please reach out if youre interested!

Guild & Server: < Duplicitys Reach > US-Horde -Thrall

Raid Times/Days: Friday/Saturday 9pm-12am server time/Eastern

Current Progression: 3/8 Mythic, 8/8 Heroic, 8/8 Normal.

Recruitment Contacts: BNET - Snarfed#1335 Discord - Snarfing#4104 / BNET - Chockey#11936 Discord - Chockey#7283

Requirements: Mature attitude, good attendance, and a sense of humor. All players are welcome to trial with us and make sure its a good fit. Willing to work with members to improve raid/Mythic+/PvP performance. Looking for versatile members willing to adjust and fill roles when necessary. 425+ Ilvl and 59+ Neck preferred

Current Needs: We are primarily recruiting DPS right now. Any dps who meets the requirments is welcome. flexible healers and tanks will be considered.

I know you are horde and on Thrall, but I thought I would reach out. Descendants of Lore is an alliance semi casual raid team. We are a pretty close-knit guild and we try to progress as far as we can each expansion but we are more interested in fun than progression. We are currently 7/8 H and could use a few more raiders (lost a few to classic) who are looking to have fun and see progress as a bonus not a necessity. We do raid every other Saturday and every Sunday so that may not work for you, but if you wish to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet. Here is our spam:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced raid healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Looking for another lock for our weekend raiding guild on alliance 5/8M currently, past raids CE. Do you have logs? IF you want to contact feel free to add @ thela#1545 , Thanks!

We might be a good fit.

Greetings fellow citizens of Azeroth!

Chemical Imbalance is looking for more skilled raiders for 8.3 and beyond. As I am sure most of you have felt the pain of people both being burnt out by BfA and wanting to play classic, we are focusing on building up our roster for future content.

We are looking for raiders who are committed to progression, both for their character and for the guild. What does this mean? We are not a super serious, high stress CE guild, but we still want people performing their best while having a good time. If you were the type of player who only logged on for raids, didn’t tell leadership if you would be out, or played around on alts while your neck got farther and farther behind, you are not the type of player we are looking for.

We hope to strike a good balance between focused progression and sarcastic banter. We do not want people looking to get AOTC and never raid again.

That being said, we have been around as a guild in various forms since The Burning Crusade and plan to be together for many more years. We have reliably gotten AOTC every tier since its inception and plan on pushing harder going forward, we need like-minded players to accomplish this :blush:

Current progression:

8/8 N EP
8/8 H EP
3/8 M EP-We do this as a co-op run every Saturday, we just started this due to roster struggles.

Raid schedule:

Friday and Saturday 9:00-12:00am EST(server time)

We are full on:

• Tanks
  • Demon Hunters
  • Healers

All other DPS roles highly encouraged to apply!

If interested please feel free to contact.
Akala#11752
Bellatrix#1309
Payback#1804
Alchemy#1707