439 BrM Monk (Tank) / OS (WW or MW) LF Area 52(Horde) Guild for Raiding 8.3

Hello,

I was Raid leader and Dps class leader for most of the expansion and for 3 quarters of legion ( From EN to ToS ). I have some mythic experience but nothing CE level. My old raiding guild felt apart after AOTC EP so I have been puging every week.
I’m looking for a causal Heroic/Mythic Raiding Guild on Area 52. Main Brewmaster Monk - logs warcraftlogs /character/id/17059507#difficulty=4

Also do alot of M+'s all the time.
I’m on Server time (EST) - Prefer Raid times of 9 pm to Midnight on the weekdays but pretty much open. (No Sundays)
And Horde Only
Message me at Cendawen#1577 for more details

Hey if you would consider transfering I think we could fit what you are looking for! hit me at cran#1145

What the guy above me said. Ill toss you a request and drop our info below.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 4/8M. Had a few members have the life bug hit them and we need to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hello! We are looking to add a full-time tank to our roster. We are off server but we accept cross-realm trials. We start at 8pm EST which may be a little early for you. If we do seem like a good fit, we’d love to hear from you.

We are Months Behind on US-Eredar Horde
7/8M Uldir
7/9M BoD
2/2H Crucible
4/8M Eternal Palace
Monday-Wednesday 8pm-11pm EST

WE ACCEPT XREALM TRIALS

Our goal is to clear current mythic content while remaining casual and laid back. We like to joke around and foster a community. Recruiting people who are looking for a “forever home” is a top priority. The guild has been around since 2006 and we don’t plan on going anywhere soon.

Contact Info
Rin
Battletag: Rebdull#1533
Discord: Rebdull#9648

Hiya!

If you’re open to a server swap… I’m with Mediocrity, a newly formed guild on Thrall-US. We’re currently recruiting all classes/specs to build out our guild and put together a Mythic raid team (including second tank spot!)

We run Heroic EP clears and M+ keys regularly, and we would be happy to be your new home!

Here’s our forum recruitment post - if we seem like a potential fit, don’t hesitate to reach out! :slight_smile:

Currently trying out a guild. I will post if anything changes