šŸŒ€ 438 Tank, 437 Healer and 435 Hunter LF Raiding Guild

We found a new home! Big thanks for all the replies & interest. Happy Gaming! :grin:

Sellouts us - Illidan - horde

Raid times: 8-11 CST (9-12est) Tuesday/Wednesday optional heroic/sale run Thursdays

We are currently 3/8M (ashvane down to 17%). And weā€™re looking to push much further.

Our current needs are:

a healer (glimmer pally preferred but will consider any solid talent)

Any strong DPS (rogue, boomkin, fury warrior but again, will consider any solid talent)

A couple requirements are being active and maintaining your toon (neck level 65 or close to 65 is a must), be active and have/be working on obtaining your essences and benthic gear. Run m+ outside of raids etc. Raid loggers (people who only log on for raid) need not apply and if you read these requirements and think ā€œthatā€™s elitistā€ then youā€™re probably not what weā€™re looking for yum.

We are a very meme-friendly fun loving guild but we also have a strong passion for progression.

If we sound like a good fit for you and you would like to know more and/or apply please feel free to comment below, message me on here or add me on bnet @ gƶrz#1428 and have logs ready to be inspected. Thank you for taking time to read this.

Hello! Mechanically Deaf raids Wednesday/Thursday 7-10CST is 3/8M, 8/8H and currently looking for the following: (Requiring 435+ 62+ HoA/65 preferred)
Fire Mage
Shadow Priest
Rogue
Demon Hunter
Fury Warrior

We are a CE-Focused guild that loves to meme, have fun, and kill bosses while maintaining a professional but fun atmosphere for our raiders. We know when to joke, be sarcastic, and when to turn on the heat for progression. After losing a few dps to Classic, we are looking to add a few more like-minded individuals for progression on finishing Ashvane (~20%) and onward!

Feel free to contact the following for more information!
Velaynx (The guy who for some reason plays Windwalker) - Velayn#1455 (Battletag) velayn#5167 (Discord)
Ohk (the ā€¦Paladin? tank?) - Ohk#5418 (Discord)

Hello, if you guys are still looking for a new home, feel free to add me to chat more. Discord Avi#4472
Bnet Avi#12246

Hi my discord is Crocker#6485 below is the info on our guild

FULL TILT
We are currently 1/8 M and are looking for all roles for The Eternal Palace to fill the rest of out roster to keep pushing mythic prog.
Expectations of mythic raiders

• Maintain Gem and Enchants on your gear
  • Have good attendance when it comes to mythic raiding (90% or above)
  • Able to communicate through voice chat
  • Able to take constructive criticism
  • Maintain knowledge about your class/spec
  • Know the fights ahead of time or at least have read a summary

Perks
Raid consumables (flasks) are covered as well as feasts. We expect raiders to maximize the use of these tools. Additionally, all raid repairs are paid by the guild bank.

Current Recruitment
Just looking for a guild? Not looking to raid? Not geared to raid? Give us a try! We take casuals and under geared alike! Taking good people for good times!

Classes in high demand

• Boomkin - Druid
  • Demon Hunter - Dps
  • Lock
  • Priest - Shadow
  • Shaman - Elemental
    Any exceptional player of any class always considered

If you have any questions feel free to contact one of our officers in game
Officers: Crocker#1180/Adz#1372/Little#1359

US-Area 52 - Horde

Focus: Semi-Hardcore Mythic Raiding and Dungeons

1/8M 8/8H EP

3/9M 9/9H BoD

Heroic Raid Times

• Tuesday 9pm - 11pm EST

Mythic Raid Times

• Friday 10pm - 1am EST
  • Saturday 10pm - 1am EST

Hello to the three of you!
Other than our half hour earlier start times, I think we could be a great fit for all three of you.

We recently downed heroic queen and are looking to spice up our team for mythic. We have cleared AotC the last three weeks and will do so again this week. Iā€™d love to chat if you all would.

Hereā€™s our SPAM if youā€™re interested:
</ Same Plan, Less Dying /> is not your average guild.
We raid. We M+. We like each other. Not like like. Wellā€¦

Anywho! Weā€™re a fun, social guild with an AotC focus that would love to add more solid people to our team. We are specifically looking for those who like progress without the elitist mentality. Weā€™ve got players who have played together for years and will stay strong for plenty more. :grin:

What do we do??
Alt raids are Monday 8-11pm EST.
Progression nights are Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST. (8/8H, 8/8 normal)
Achievement and contest weekends alternate days in the month.

M+ are pretty much all day every day and some PVP here and there.
We run an active M+ community too. Guilded or not, youā€™re welcome to be added there. ^.^

Interested? Iā€™m Abs#5438ā€™ on discord, maybe we can get something going!

Hey there, please get in touch with me if we sound like the right fit

TLDR Version :slight_smile:

Guild - [A] But My Parse
Server - US-Proudmoore, Pacific Time Zone
Times - Tues/Thurs/Sunday (Optional) 6pm-9pm PST
Progression- 7/9 M BoD 8/8 H TEP 3/8 M TEP

More info-A <But My Parse> 3/8 M TEP US Proudmoore LF Melee/Range dps/Tank

Contact info-
Philmckraken (Recruitment officer)- Hiddentroll#13894 (Bnet)/ Phil_mckraken#2018 (Discord)

Kyzzi (Raid Lead)- Kyzzi#11594 (Bnet)/ Kyzzi#2547 (Discord)

Gigi (Guild Master)- Gigi#1566 (Bnet)/ Gigi#4411 (Discord)

Hello, we are recruiting and your team could be a really good fit for our guild:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Malā€™Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

[H] Autonomy - Spinebreaker
Raid times - Tues/Wed 730pm pst - 930pm pst
Progression - 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N
Getting ready for mythic! LF DPS Warrior/DH/Heals
All of our raiders have the same vision in progression we get work done within our 2 hour raid window.
We are a friendly casual guild. Stress/drama free environment. No loot qqers/big egos or favoritism here.
We run keys/alt runs through out the week!
We have an off-realm community of over 100 players.
We have a 30man Saturday 730pm pst -1030pm. That is 8/8N 7/8H which is considered our alt/casual raider run.
Please be able to make Tues/Wed raid times if you plan on raiding with us.

8/8H 2 hour clear.

Need for mythic raiding
1 Mage
1 Warrior
1 Healer or Flex Heals
Always looking for Quality raiders that donā€™t bring in big egos/qq.

Msg me
Bnet Thiz#11864
Disc Thiz#7444