438 Resto Shaman LF M Guild

Hello – I am a 438 Resto Shaman looking for a Mythic Raiding Guild. Faction isn’t really a factor for me as I have played on both sides over the years.

I am currently 8/8 HC and am available after 8 PM EST every night. I have logs and such available by request and would love an opportunity to get back into the Mythic environment after taking a lengthy hiatus due to RL requirements. I have years of Mythic experience and have been playing / raiding since 2008 so I have seen enough of the world (of warcraft) to understand the nuances of recruiting and hopefully I can be a good fit for your team.

Leave a note below and I will reach out to you.

Hey boss, 4/8 mythic and working on oragoza, looking for a healer. tues/wed/thur 10-1 EST. you can add Elricc#11553 for more info.

Hey Kitty!
Resistance on Hyjal is recruiting!
Friday/Saturday 6:30-10:30pm PST
Optionals through the week.
We are also 4/8M 8/8H EP
Multiple CE Guild
We have a guild application at: https://goo.gl/forms/Qj0jq6Mxy10VudR32
If you have questions you can contact me at:
Discord: Elvera#1963

Guild : Failed at Hogger
Faction : HORDE
Raid Times/Days : Tues/ Wed 8-11est (7-10 cst)
Progress : EP: 2/8M 8/8H 8/8N; BoD: 3/9M
Recruitment contacts : Wrane#11253 ; Abysmn#1567 ; Coffee#1218
Needs : Current needs is for DPS with swing Heals

About Us

Failed at Hogger is a guild full of fun-loving raiders! We like to have fun while raiding, but still get serious when the time arises and get the job done.

We welcome any raiders who are interested in joining us for progression as well as casuals who may want to do M+. We give everyone a chance to show their stuff! If you are looking for a super hard core mythic raiding guild, you are in the wrong place. Our goal for every tier is to try and get better with each raid day. We always strive to do our best and get Cutting Edge in the process!

Hi Kitty!

Safe Word is looking for some heals for our raid teams! Our T/Th team is currently 3/8M and our W/M team is currently 7/8H, raiding 7-10 server. We are looking to push as much mythic content as we can and would love to have you trial with us.

If you’re interested, my discord is Esaora#3578. :slight_smile:

Hey! Earth Go Hard is a two day weekend raid group located on the Mal’Ganis server. Currently we’re 3/8M, 8/8H with two progression kills happening this past Sunday in the same raid night.
We raid Saturdays and Sundays from 8-11pm EST. We’re looking to compete for cutting edge this tier and build our community that stems back 7+ years. We have players that compete at a high level and love competition. A bonus is that most of our players are very versatile and don’t mind swapping roles for betterment of the group. We focus on progression but we keep raid light during farm because this is a game and we’re going to have fun playing it. If this atmosphere is something you’re interested contact any or all of us below because we’d love to talk to you about joining our ranks!

Murrik: EMG#11389 - Officer
Shaytrix: Shay#1599 - GM
Thinblubrawl: One2Three2#1153 - Recruitment Officer

Would love a chance to communicate.

Add discord Asyldur#6894

Hello! We are currently hunting for top-tier DPS and healers for Mythic Palace. We offer atypical raid times (morning/afternoon) and would love to chat if you can make our times. Here’s our forum post for more info, and good luck on your search! :squid:

[A] <>The Epitome of Iniquity<> on Proudmoore is actively recruiting a few more bodies to refill our roster so we can push into mythic full force and would love to add you. We are 4/9M BoD after a late start, 8/8 H EP and with a mix of our two raid teams 1/8M EP. Our raid times are T/W 6-9 Pacific, along with possible Monday runs depending on progress throughout the week. We also actively run M+ and other events regularly. If you would like to join or have more questions add me Astriea#1872 btag or Astriea#2774 on discord.

Hey there Kitty,

I’m unsure as to if you’re still looking, but I’d like to gauge your interest in Daybreak on Turalyon Horde side. We’re currently 4/8M EP with 25% wipes into Orgo. We raid Tuesday - Thursday 11:00 PM - 2:00 AM CST.

Been around since 2009, have every CE since Throne of Thunder (minus CoS cause who cared about that place) and pride ourselves on maintaining a stable environment for our raiders. We’ve been playing together a long time and promote a healthy community outside of raiding, while holding our players to a high standard during raid time.

If this sounds likr your cup of tea, let me know. Uruborros#11792 in game or UB#1532 on Discord. Check out the discord page as well at https:// discord .me/daybreakturalyon

Look forward to hearing from you. Cheers and best of luck in the search.

We might be interested in picking up another shaman. 4/8M, raid times are Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST. If that jives with your schedule, feel free to send me a btag add - Conzeula#1172

Hey there! You’re right at the same level of progression as Prowlers of the Night, so if you’re not opposed to a faction swap, we might be a good fit! We’re a bunch of WoW oldbies as well who’ve been around the game since the dawn of man, and we’re just heading into mythic this week, so if you’re still looking for somewhere to heal, hit me up!

Here’s our full advertisement in case you’re interested, or you can hit me up at Grimme#1479.

Hi Kitty,

<AfterLife> of Blackrock Horde has an immediate, desperate opening for a Healer. These are core spots in our mythic raid team and if accepted you will be raiding right away. We do not recruit for the bench

We are a stable guild of 11 years with good core group of raiders. We always persevere through rough times and enjoy ourselves while raiding.

If interested please contact me directly (Tandris#1799) or any of our officers (see end of post).

//http://afterlifeblackrock.com
//https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/blackrock/AfterLife

Progression:
4/8M - 10% Orgo
9/9M BoD - US 216 | Pre-nerf
8/8M Uldir - US 194 G’huun

7/7M EN - US 200
3/3M ToV - US 200
10/10M NH - US 300
9/9M ToS - US 236
11/11M Antorus - US 228

SOO - 14/14H US 305
ToT- 13/13H US 230

Raid Schedule/Attendance:
Sunday: Off (With alt raids)
Monday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Tuesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Wednesday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Thursday: 7:00 PM PST - 9:00 PM PST (10-12 EST)
Friday: Off night
Saturday: Off night

Leadership/Contact Info
The guild is led by a group of players with typically very high attendance and performance that have been raiding with the guild for years. We’re all very approachable and get along with each other well:

Officers:
Tandris - - - (Raid Leader/GM)Tandris#1799
Geezpow - - - Geezpow#1332
Amorisse - - - Amor#1426

Thank you for considering AfterLife!