438 Resto Druid LF guild

10 characters

Hi I’m Ken ^.^ and I’m not sure if we’re what you’re looking for, but worth a shot.

I would definitely love to chat with you if we are though! You can check out us out on WoWProg for more in depth information about the guild, but we’re Beta Tested on Dalaran with T/TH/M 10-1amEST raid times. If any of it sounds interesting to you feel free to add me! If not, then I wish you luck on your search :)!

Vesu, Welcome back! United We Loot on Stormrage are looking for a healer for heroic/mythic raiding. Our progression nights are Thu/Fri 9p-12a eastern. If these days and times work with your schedule. Please each out via batte-net Deathfire#1102 I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks!

Hey Vesu,

I would love to chat with you at some point today, add me on bnet; Pezek#1832.

Look forward to talking with you soon!

Illidan[H] REWIND 7/8M recruiting for 8.3

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 7/8M and 9/9M in BoD. Historically we were a 2 day guild and decided to move to 3 day guild starting in 8.3

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday 7PM to 10PM EST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash). After 2 month into the tier, we will drop to a 2 day schedule.

How to Apply

• Apply here : https// (: ) forms.gle/PdjtB6pZ8GUe6vw8A

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app. :slight_smile:

Nietto : Mat#11420

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Sasha#12635

We are a small Heroic Raid Team that always achieves Ahead of the Curve together. We are interested in meeting new friendly people who want to join our team. We periodically set goals for our raid team members to meet such as gear ilvl and Heart of Azeroth level. Towards the end of heroic raid progression, we keep it interesting by working on easy mythic raid bosses, getting raid achievements together, and sometimes reducing raiding to one day per week until new content is released. Our environment is friendly, chill, and also earnest towards downing content. Our goal is to ever grow as a team, so we expect our raiders to know their role and class, keep up with their gear, keep up with class changes, and to have a good team attitude.

*We choose to remain a Heroic Raid Team and do not have plans for Mythic Raiding in the near future.

Schedule

• Fri/Sat 7:30 - 10:00pm pacific (Heroic Raid Team)
  • Wed 7:30 - 9:30pm pacific (Optional Normal/Alt Night)
  • One week off per month from all raiding to make time for our personal lives

Contact Us

• Nimi - nim#11149
  • Website - firesideguild .com

I’m off work in 2 hours and will start adding people to discuss with. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me(Evolved’s Recruitment Officer) at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700. You can also contant our Recruitment Assistant Office at BNet Cream#12352 or Discord (Crm) Seph/Naataria#1025 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :slight_smile:

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450

added you guys looking forward to chatting

Hi! If you haven’t found a guild yet Epìtaph is currently recruiting for our raiding team and mythic plus runs!

We are on Draka/suramar and have a friendly bunch of players who enioy seeing conent and pushing higher keys.

Raid wise, we are 8/8N and 6/8H and are looking for pretty much all roles as we have many members currently that are flexible.

We run mythic dungeons daily and have a very active discord channel. Feel free to message me on battlenet at Alikona#11551 or discord Dem#5747 if you have any questions. <3.