438 Hunter LF Mythic Guild

Hey all,

438 Hunter looking for Mythic guild. Have 5/8M EP experience on my Demon Hunter. Hunter was my BFA main until Eternal Palace. I have mythic logs. I have played WOW since classic, when it was just called WOW.

I am going to continue raiding on my Demon Hunter with my current guild, so I have some requirements:

1. Can’t raid Monday, Thursday, Friday or Saturday
  2. Can raid Sunday, Tuesday, Wednesday
  3. Looking for late night PST guild 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM
  4. I’m open to re-roll. I have some experience with all classes.
  5. Won’t re-roll Rogue
  6. THat’s it!

Let me know if you think you would be a good fit.

Thank you,

Hey Nytroz,

We can offer you meaningful progression on your hunter while you continue to raid on your DH with the other guild. We raid on Wednesdays, which would fit your scheduling needs… but it might be too early for you? Check out the spam below if you can make it work one night a week.

Main Raid: Wednesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Optional Off Night/Overflow: Tuesday 8:30PM-11:30PM EST

Progression: 5/8M EP | Core playerbase is 1400-2000 io in M+, with some outliers even higher

Server: US-Thrall High Pop PVE

Faction: Horde

About Us: We’re mostly adult professionals who value high-end raiding on an extremely limited raiding schedule. We’ve been there, done that on the hardcore scene (most recently, 33 Mythic bosses down in Legion) and now we’re more interested in balancing gaming and – you know, life. Many of us have played together for years in different raiding circles.

Recruiting Needs:
DPS - Particularly Balance Druid, Rogue, Shadow Priest
All excellent players considered :slight_smile:

Interested?
Bnet: Palewind#1990
Apply: bit.ly/EsperWow
Discord: Palewind#9372

Hi Nytroz!

Would you be willing to play Horde on your hunter? We are only 8/8H as a guild, but many of us are 2-5/8M and pug together during the week, since basically we’re setting up for 8.3.

Meta (8/8H) on US-Illidan was founded by friends after watching guilds disband in the great Classic exodus and Eternal Palace. We are a relatively new guild looking to slowly bolster forces and create a core to push hard and fast into 8.3.

We like dead bosses and want to get things done. Our members are veteran WoW players with over 10 years of experience and realize building an awesome group of people with great synergism takes time.

We are looking for active players, with good situational awareness who want to help build a solid environment (not just people who log in at raid time). We want people who know their class well (flex players are a bonus), enjoy running m+ keys and want to push mythic content in 8.3.

Immediate needs:

• Healers (HPally/Holy/Disc priest)
  • Ranged (open)
  • Melee (open: full on DK’s)

Raid times:
Tuesday/Wednesday: 7-10 PM CST
Off-nights: Key pushes/guild events