438 holy priest, returning CE LF weekend raiding

Sup yall

looking for a weekend raiding guild for mythic prog, times don’t matter really. I was 8/8M in Uldir, and 8/9M in BoD but stopped during jaina prog due to work. Haven’t really raided this tier but looking to do so. EDIT: pugged heroic, only a few fights logged, save me from pugs guys

Better at holy but I can play disc too.

BoD: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/turalyon/zoinks#zone=21
EP: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/area-52/zoinked#

ilv: 438
HoA: 65
bnet: riplyl#1811
alt: 438 Havoc DH, 68 HoA

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

still looking

:ok_hand::ok_hand:

still looking

:alien::call_me_hand:

Hey! Tried to reach out! Add me if Saturday and Sundays would work for you!

Emg#11389

Hey Zoinks,

I’m Xanas from Resounding Maybe and I would be interested in talking to you. My contact info is below. A little about us:

Resounding Maybe - Late night weekend mythic progression guild [H] on Bleeding Hollow- Currently 5/8M

Resounding Maybe is a late-night weekend Mythic raiding guild. We formed as a group of friends looking to get back into end game raiding at the end of Legion, and have since been consistently climbing in rank on Bleeding Hollow.

At out core we’re a relaxed team of progression-minded raiders who understand real world commitments come first. Many of us have careers, families, are busy students, etc. With that said, we do seek the highest levels of content of WoW has to offer us, and expect everyone to come to raid prepared and ready to kill bosses. While we still have a great time during raid, we also understand wiping to repeated mistakes isn’t fun for anyone, and will always work to perfect and improve our team.

In the end we provide a structured and stable raid environment, detailed raid analysis, and a commitment to always make the most efficient use of our 6 hours of boss time. In turn we expect you to take time outside of raid to plan and prepare yourself to reliably carryout mechanics while magnifying your role in the raid.

Progression:

• 5/8M AEP
  • 2/2H CoS
  • 8/9M BoD
  • 3/8M Uldir

Raid Times:

• Fridays | 12am-3am EST
  • Saturdays | 11pm-2am EST
  • Wednesdays (Optional Heroic) | 11pm-2am EST

Logs required. Please apply at: https:// guilded.gg/r/AdrRpmKeDl?i=GAnne53A (remove space).

For more info, please contact Xanas#9343 (discord) or Kettch#6262 (discord).

:alien::man_with_gua_pi_mao:

still looking

:alien::man_with_gua_pi_mao:

still looking

Hey there! I see you haven’t had much progression in this tier but I see previous experience this xpac. We currently are looking for another healer to feel our team, although Holy isn’t what we are looking for if Disc is an option maybe it could work! Check out or website and see the guilds history and drop and app if it interest you! Thanks for you time. – Ratt

Raid times: 3:00PM to 7:00PM EST on Saturday and Sunday afternoons.

Current Progression: 9/9M BoD, 7/8M TEP

Current recruitment needs are the following:

Healer positions opened for any of the following:

• Holy Paladin
  • Restoration Shaman
  • Disc Priest

Ranged DPS positions opened for any of the following:

• Mage
  • Hunter
  • Shadow Priest

Melee positions opened for any of the following:

• Frost DK
  • Rogue
  • Retribution Paladin

VANQUISH is an ancient guild with a long raiding history which can be found on our website @ www.vqguild. net by clicking the “History” tab in the top right!

We are currently the #1 2-day a week raiding guild on Sargeras, and one of the top weekend raiding guilds that World of Warcraft has to offer! Our raids begin at 3:00PM EST (invites at 2:30) and end at 7:00PM EST on Saturdays and Sundays each week. Because of our limited raid schedule, we are only interested in recruiting players who excel at understanding boss mechanics, are able to perform efficiently in a raid setting, and whom are able to avoid lethal raid mechanics while playing their character well. New recruits are also expected to have near 100% raid attendance during their trial period.

Each week raiding members are expected to prepare for the upcoming weekend raid by making sure they have enough consumables (food, flasks, and potions) for the 8 hour raid week. Researching and understanding upcoming fights, or current progression encounters, is also expected to take place prior to raid days.

Our guild community and general raid atmosphere is something very valuable to us. If you’re a consistently negative person, or someone with a generally bad attitude, this guild will not be a good fit for you. We do take our raiding time seriously though, and having “thin skin” will not serve you well.

Overall, VANQUISH is a performance-based guild. We expect people to play well and maintain respectable logs of encounters each week. Failure to do so will eventually get new recruits demoted to a non-raiding rank in our guild.

New recruits who are unable to maintain their raid attendance will not pass the trial period. If you have computer issues, internet issues, or outside commitments that would prevent you from making our raid times, this guild will not be a good fit for you.

If you have any specific questions or concerns about the application process, contact our GM @ Onslaught#1285 or Hutt#1499 on BNet, or Onslaught#7682 or Ratt#7057 on Discord!

Hey Zoinks! I think we’ve chatted before you took your break, maybe! Anywho my guild is Efficient on Stormrage and our weekend team is in need of a healer to finish out the last 3 bosses. We’re 5/8M and raid Friday & Saturday from 8-11pm EST. I sent you a request. My btag is Karma#12379

Illidan[H] REWIND 6/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 6/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635

I feel like we have spoken before in previous tiers and I have sent you a bnet inv but it says its still pending so a bit confused about that. With that out of the way - We could use a full time holy/disc priest on roster. NFA is a 2 day weekend raiding guild with previous CE in Uldir and BoD. Our days are fri/sat and hours are 7:30-10:30pm pst. Currently we are 6/8M EP with 50% on zaqul. If you would like to speak feel free to add me on bnet @ thela#1545 or discord @ thelah#1946. Thanks!