437 Prot Pally LF Guild <1/8M 8/8HXP>

Hi, I am looking for a new guild to progress with with a Mythic mindset.

I have previously raided with Rip Confirmed 10/11 Antorus and 3/8M Uldir as a Disc priest before the GM ended the guild due to recruitment/attendance issues and drama with our raid leader/Co-GM

This tier as noted I am 1/8M as ret unfortunatly and 8/8 again as ret/holy. I would also like to note I have a 1K+ IO score and am always looking to improve that.

Logs/IO: Search Sarkasstic (sorry cant post links)

I am looking for a tanking position and have been talking to other guilds. I will talk to anyone who is willing to give me a chance to be on their raid team.

Thank you,

Sarkasstic#1210

Heya Sark, Endeavour - Mal’ganis might be a good fit for you. We are looking for a DPS with a solid tank OS for fights with 3 tanks. We are currently 3/8m with Ashvane pulls as low as 19%. We raid Thursday and Friday 6:30-9:30 CST. If you’re interested at all or have any questions feel free to reach out to me at

Discord: aspen#4800
Bnet: Leighh#1473

Thanks!

What raid times are you looking for?

Any time in the evening during the week works for me

Hey there, we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression. We’re looking for a couple more people to round out our roster.

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and recently moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We are currently 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re 8/8N 8/8H EP 3/8 M. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We also have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.