437 IL boomy LF raiding Guild

Looking for guild for heroic / mythic progression. Currently IL 437.

BoD 9/9H AOTC
BoD 1/9M
Uldir 8/8H AOTC
Uldir 3/8M

Realm: Currently Kil’ jaeden but willing to transfer for good opportunity.

Add me: Weatherly#1457

Greetings! My guild is currently 2/8M and we are looking for more to flush out our core Mythic team. Not sure if further mythic progress is something you’re interested in or not. However, we’re pretty relaxed and have a good time.

If you’re interested please look over the official recruitment post and reach out to an officer!

Hey man i sent you a btag request, not going to spam you with copy/paste. Lets talk in game.

About us:
- Sargeras Alliance. We formed during Legion and were pushing mythic content right out the gate. We recently moved as a core to alliance on Sargeras from Horde Illidan. We believe this to be beneficial to us long-term and since the entire core was on board we decided to go through with the move! We believe in having fun as a priority, but Cutting Edge is our goal!

Schedule:
Weds 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)
Thurs 11pm-2am Server (9pm-midnight PST)

What We Are Looking For:
Fun is definitely our motivating factor (which is why we agreed as a whole to step away from the game when players did not find it fun). A large factor though is definitely progression and seeing as much content as possible. We are seeking players with a positive attitude that understand an error correction is not a personal attack.

Current Progression:

8/8H 3/8M

Classes Needed:
We currently are seeking DPS/Heals

My Bnet: ChugsBleach#1280

I will be reaching out to ur bnet and hopefully we can chat more :slight_smile:

Hey! <Illicit> of Proudmoore would love to have you! We raid Tues/Thurs 6-9 server time (PST). I do realize that this would mean you’d need to faction swap. We are 7/8 Heroic. We have a PVP night, we run keys regularly, and are just a great group of close knit players looking to expand. WE have a boosted Discord, and a no-wait Raidbots sim. My name is Quick and I am a raider and Guild Officer, please hit me up with any questions! Again, we’d love to have you join. Starlord#13835 is my battle tag.

Hi there we have an immediate spot for a boomy please take a look at this big ol’ wall o’ spam and get back to us if you like what you see =)

RoadRunners - 8/8M Uldir - 8/9M BFD - 4/8M EP

About our Guild:

Roadrunners formed at the start of Wrath and is one of the oldest guilds on kil’jaeden. Raiding on a short schedule(t/w/t 8-11pst), we are able to stay competitive by making effective use of our raid time. Loot is handled fairly with a loot council. We aim for a raiding roster of 25 players who are able to maintain a high level of play and attendance. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule and achieve cutting edge every tier!

Our Raiders:

Roadrunners is full of mature players who love to play WoW. They have a great understanding of the game/class mechanics and are always willing to help new recruits out. Active alts are always encouraged and we even have a few alt raids that run every week. Many of our players are very avid gamers and play other games together outside of raid as well as m+!

About our Server:

Kil’jaeden has been around since Vanilla and has always been a high population server. The server is always busy with an active trade chat and auction house. Pug groups for raids and rbgs are constantly forming.

Apply with Roadrunner-Kil’Jaeden via our guild website

https://rrkj.enjin.com/recruitment

Trial Expectations:

If you are accepted for trial you are expected to be in guild and ready to raid by the next reset. We provide a guild cauldron and feasts however if you need other stat food that is your responsibility. Trial periods typically last 2-4 weeks, during which you will receive plenty of raid time so that your play can be evaluated. We expect you have a working mic and are able to communicate clearly should something happen during an encounter. Being able to take constructive criticism is a must. We are looking for progression minded players who want to raid on a shorter schedule. Class knowledge and prior raid experience is a huge plus.

Questions:

If you have any questions about joining our guild, feel free to pop on over to our server and ask. Our guild members and officers are always happy to speak to you. Thank you for taking your time to consider our guild

Contacts: Uruu#1882(latenight), Missbehavin#1157, Discord Pandasarus#9052 (daytime/latenight)

Storm 4/8M is recruiting ranged dps for Azshara’s Eternal Palace!

Storm is an alliance mythic raiding guild located on Sargeras US. Originally formed in late 2004 on Gilneas, the guild was later transferred to Sargeras for recruitment purposes.

We consider ourselves semi-hardcore while clearing content at a pace acceptable to the guild leadership. We are an adult guild primarily with average ages ranging from 20-30s range. Our atmosphere is primarily laid back for farm but serious during progression. We expect every member to have researched their class / spec / encounters etc. and make quick adjustments to ensure lower pull counts.

We aim to get a cutting edge achievement each raid tier if it is attainable within our raiding hours.

-Raid Times-
Main Raids: Tue - Wed - Thurs 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST.
Optional / Not required: Mon - 7p-10p CST or 8p-11p EST (fluid).

-Recruitment Needs-
Tank: Closed
Melee: DH - Low priority
Ranged: Priest, Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Druid, Shaman- High Priority
Healer: Disc Priest / Holy Paladin / Shaman - High Priority

-BFA Progression-
Azshara’s Eternal Palace - 4/8M 8/8H
Crucible of Storms - 2/2H
Battle of Dazar’Alor - 9/9M (CE)
Uldir, the Halls of Control - 8/8M (CE)

-Legion Progression-
Antorus the Burning Throne - 11/11M (CE)
Tomb of Sargeras - 7/9M
Nighthold - 10/10M (CE)
Trial of Valor - 2/3M
Emerald Nightmare - 7/7M (CE)

We are seeking to recruit individuals who are knowledgeable and keep up to date on their raiding spec(s) and sims. We aren’t a guild that is interested in carrying any one individual and will expect all members to keep up with maintaining their primary main character for raids on a weekly basis. That includes farming best in slot essences, obtaining AP for HOA, Weekly Islands Cap, Mythic + weekly cache, etc. If you are someone who likes to take frequent breaks from the game or gets bored easily doing the same things over and over, (ie raiding the same content every week or keeping up with dailies and mythic +), then this is not the guild for you. We like to have fun but we also want to progress at a rate we feel we can accomplish and we don’t want to be held back.

In addition to what was mentioned above we also require the following below.

-Raiding Requirements-
18 years of age or older
Working Mic / Ability to communicate in raids via Discord
Previous Mythic Raiding Experience
Consistent Main Raid Attendance
Semi-quick learning curve / Mechanics Execution
Positive attitude / Willingness to want to be in the raid
Lvl 60 Heart of Azeroth minimum

-Application Process-
Storm requires a short application and discord interview before joining the guild for a trial.

The application can be found here:

_https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd0aLiJDWAdv_OSdsw8W8RPyX_do7KuaOEmExegmlYGjzZODw/viewform

We typically review applications 2-3 times per week. If you do not receive a response back within 1 week of applying, assume your application was declined or cancelled.

-Contact Points-
Panhu#11240 (BNET) - GM
Panhu#0477 (Discord)
Rynzler#11268 (BNET) - Officer
Rynzler#2573 (Discord)
Irosamm#1160 - (BNET) Officer
Tearocki#1475 (BNET) - Healing Officer

Ran by Cutting Edge and former top US25 players.

Raid Schedule: (CST)

• Tuesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Wednesday: 9:30pm - 12:30am
  • Thursday: 9:30pm - 12:30am

Application Requirements: (Minimum)

• You should be at least 430 item level equipped in your main specialization.
  • You should have at least Heart of Azeroth level 60.
  • You should be fully enchanted, gemmed, and itemized.
  • You should maintain near perfect attendance (less than 2 missed raid per month).

About DMCG: (Simplified)

• We do not recruit for the bench, everybody can earn a core spot.
  • We expect all raiders to put in time improving their character.
  • We want to surround ourselves with motivated and skilled players.
  • We expect you to maintain a friendly, constructive, and fun Guild atmosphere.

• Axl: axel#1527 (Guild Leader)
  • Gravia: Gravia#11839 (Raid Leader)
  • Swivie: Swiver#11128 (Recruitment)

Sellouts on illidan horde 3/8M with pulls on ashvane, Currently looking for all exceptional dps. We raid 2 nights per week on Tuesday/Wednesday from 8-11 CST.
And on thursdays we do sale runs.

We also have a very active m+ team which will help everyone gain their keys every week.

For more information add Blue#15336 or leave a post.

Hello Prack,

Not sure if you’d be willing to go alliance or not, but we would have a spot for a boomkin if you are interested in mythic raiding. :slight_smile:
We are an established raiding guild with a former U.S. 100 GM and raid lead and have an active team that regularly does keys, bgs, islands, warfronts, etc.
Our current progression is 3/8M and we raid on Tues. and Thurs. 8:30PM Pacific time until 11PM. Let me know if you might be interested - could always transfer alliance and trial with us running keys. Add me at Neddy#1554 if we fit your needs. Thanks!

[Area-52] <What Are Logs> 2 Day 3/8M [US-Horde]

TLDR: 2 Day Mythic Guild On Area 52

Raids every Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00PM-10:30PM EST.

Current Raiding Needs For Raid Team

Tanks: Recruiting Closed

Healers: Recruiting Open

DPS: Recruiting Open

For more info or to ask some questions don’t hesitate to PM my
Bnet: Nightgunner#1901

Discord: Mat#4382 (best option)
Or Reddit to inquire.

Hi Prack my guild is in immediate need of a boomkin. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 7-10pm PST. Currently we are 8/8H and looking to progress into mythic. On offnights our guildies are very active doing keys, pvp, achievements, classic, etc. Here is the link to our recruitment post with all of our info < LökTar >[H] 3/8M experienced guild LF ranged and melee - #73 by Galorina-hyjal

Feel free to add me to btag to chat further Galorina#1877

[Got Kicked] on the realm Area 52 3/8M;
Alt Night -heroic mode- (trials required but raiders optional): Tuesday 9-12EST.
Progression Night 1: (trials and raiders required): Wednesday 9-12EST.
Progression Night 2: (trials and raiders required): Thursday 9-12EST.
We are a very non-professional guild that likes to screw around with each other between pulls. We get serious during the fights, but its a fun community, and there are usually people running 10+ keys every night. Willing to train raiders, but we prefer you already have AOTC. 420+ ilvl required for alt night and 430+ for mythic progression nights. We use discord.
Add me @ Mogol#1484 if interested!

Salt Factory US#206 [9/9M BoD - 6/8M EP]

ABOUT THE GUILD:

Salt Factory is a later evening guild located on Tichondrius - US, formerly known as Insomnia of Sargeras. Over the years, we've built a community of people who genuinely like playing together. We wanted to once again come together and create something for BFA. We believe in the mantra "raid smarter, not harder" and established a guild built upon that belief. While there are many of us that have raided at the higher echelons of the US raiding scene, we believe that rank means nothing without genuinely caring where you raid and who you surround yourself with. We place importance on the morale and atmosphere of the raid, and have endeavored to provide an environment that can be thoroughly enjoyed to its fullest while staying competitive.

While our raiding times or community may not be ideal for all, we're a guild with personality, that prides ourselves on our unique, and down-to-earth atmosphere. With each passing tier we strive to not only improve as individuals, but together as a team. Because we believe that teamwork is the most crucial building block of any successful guild. 

What you can expect from us :

• Guild leadership focused on not only progression but the overall health of the guild
  • Reliable and skilled players who share a common goal
  • A social atmosphere not commonly found in progression guilds

What we expect from you :

• Reliability
  • Ability to communicate clearly & efficiently
  • Ability to adapt quickly
  • Consistency & punctuality [showing up every night, and on time is a MUST].
  • Genuine commitment
  • Experience and the knowledge to play your class to its fullest!

RAID TIMES:

Tues - Weds - Thursday : 8 PM-11 PM PST (11 PM - 2 AM EST] / [10 PM -1 AM CST]

PROGRESSION (during content) :

• BoD - 9/9M US#206
  • Uldir - 8/8M (first tier back w/ 3 less raiding hours)
  • T20 - 8/9M before calling it for the expac. best kill US#97
  • T19 - US#96
  • T18 - US#165
  • T17 - US#119
  • T16 - US#136
  • T15 - US#94

TO APPLY VISIT : goo.gl/forms/tfdRupd7SFyMPjO53

Contact any of the officers for questions or concerns!

Officer Contact info :

GM / Raid Lead : Bnet - Kisshot#1230

Hey Weatherly!

I added your battletag and can chat more with you there, but , located on Kilrogg/Winterhoof, is looking for more dedicated raiders for our M progression team.

The tl;dr is that we raid T/Th, 7:00 - 10:00 PST and are currently progressing on Ashvane. You can find more details about the guild in our longer post, here:

I’ll reach out over BattleNet and sync up with you there if you’re interested!

Hey Prack, we might be what you’re looking for.

Beach Justice
Server : Andorhal/Scilla/Ursin/Zuluhed
Faction : Alliance

Current Progression : TEP: AoTC, 2/8M; BoD 5/9M; LFM to push Mythic prog
Raid Schedule : Tuesday/Thursday 9:00p-12:00 EST
Monday (9:00p-12:00 EST) – Alt Run
Sunday (9:00p-12:00 EST) –RBGS Team/Arenas
Mythic+ Guild Groups run throughout the week

Why the Beach?
First and foremost, we’re not just a guild, we’re family. We’re a current content progression raiding guild focused primarily on clearing content (while having fun) and furthering our progression into Mythic TEP. We consider ourselves serious/casual as we’re a guild of friends/raiders who have come to terms with the fact that we actually have lives outside the game but an addiction to slaying pixels.

What we’re looking for:
Needs: Demon Hunter (dps - High Priority), Mage, Rogue, Druid (dps), Priest (dps), Warrior, Shaman (dps); will consider all competent/mature players
Requirements: Voice Chat: Discord; Addons: DBM, Angry Assignments

If interested contact: Syngent#1846 or Footos#1997

Illidan[H] REWIND 9/9M 4/8M 2 days guild

We are recruiting for mythic raiding. Currently 9/9M 4/8M 8/8H.

Raid time

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid)

Contacts

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623.

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420.

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646.

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

You can apply on the website, and if you have any questions feel free to add us on btag.

Hi!

We’re recruiting a healer and 1-2 dps for Eternal Palace. Check out our info below and if it fits what you are looking for, add our recruiter battletags (shadowbane#1864) or (slimey42#1203).

<Tempest>, founded in 2007 is a three night a week raiding guild on Proudmoore. We are a stable, consistent, progression focused guild. No surprises. Just a solid group of awesome people that have a great time killing internet dragons together.

We do have an over 20 policy in place for recruitment.

Raid Times:

7:00-10:00 PST, Tues, Weds, Thurs.

Progression:

5/8 Mythic Eternal Palace
9/9 Mythic BoA
8/8 Mythic Uldir
11/11 Mythic Antorus

Full recruitment thread:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-tempest-5-8m-ep-ce-bod-uldir-lf-rdps/78250

Contact Us:

If you’re interested in becoming part of the <Tempest> family, you can apply online at www.tempestguild.net, or get in contact with us otherwise!

• Recruiter Battletag: shadowbaine#11318 or Discord: Shadowbaine#1071
• GM (Earrl): slimey42#1203
• Apply at www.tempestguild.net

Hello, we are recruiting:

Lint Roll My Carpet | Horde | Mal’Ganis

We raid Saturday and Sunday, 1:00am-3:30am CST

Battlenet:
Kawaiihealer#1404
kvncnh#1922

Hey Prack/Weatherly,

I’m looking to add a good DPS to our raid team, especially if you have any interest in healing when necessary. This would be for a spot starting right away and going into the future. My name is Wretchedmist and I’m the GM of Obsidian Spur on the Thrall realm. We’re a 2004 Horde launch guild originally from Sargeras. Most recent progression in BfA is 3/8M Palace, 8/9M BoD, 2/2H Crucible, and 6/8M Uldir. We’re currently working on mythic Ashvane with good pulls.

Add me on bnet @ Wretchedmist#1868 and on Discord @ Wretchedmist#7609, and then send me a tell. I’d like to hop into Discord and have a conversation. You can look up a guild write-up of us on wowprogress. Reach out to me right away if you can make our raid times of Wednesday and Thursday from 8:00 - 11:30 PM eastern (and you have interest). We also do flex/heroic raids on Sunday nights starting at the same time.

Thanks for your time,
Wretchedmist - GM of Obsidian Spur