4361 Fury Warr LF Raiding Guild

Hello, as my title says I am and have been searching for a guild to raid with. I am currently Horde on Mankrik and I am looking to transfer. I am open to Horde or Alliance guilds.

Days and Times that I am avail : 9:00 PM - 3:30 AM, Monday - Friday. Would be late by about 15 - 20 minutes on Wednesday’s due to commuting back home from the office.

My Raiding Experience : Mythic raiding backround from retail. Mained hunter in TBC where I fully cleared all content besides Lady V, Kael, and Illidan before content nerfs. Fully cleared sunwell pre nerfs. Wrath exp * switched to warrior * - All phase 1 content cleared through Pugging - Currently no Ulduar experience.

What am I looking for : In search of a guild that would be open / willing to help teach me the current content. I do learn mechanics quickly with my retail raiding / M+ experience. Would not mind if the guild is currently progging normal Ulduar because I would like to see the raid and the raids to come. If this is something your guild would be willing to do feel free to send me a discord message.

Best way to reach me is Discord or Bnet.

Discord : Mephisto#9543
Bnet : Zero#124313