436 warlock LF raid team. 7/8H

Available most nights between 7 and 11 central.

Ready to start immediately. Hoping to do mythic progression

Warician#11647

Hey - I’m from < Last Hope [A, Sargeras] >. We’re currently 8/8H just starting mythic, 8/9M BoD, 7/8M Uldir, and 11/11M CE on Antorus. We raid 8-11pm CST. I’ll skip the whole speech, but we’re looking for ranged DPS. If you’re interested, either contact me on Bnet (Entwistlee#1742), or shoot an app on www dot lasthopeguild dot com.

Hope to hear from you!

Scumbag Alley (A - Sargeras) is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Eternal Palace. Our goal as a guild is to achieve Cutting Edge each raid tier while having fun at the same time. We enjoy pushing Mythic + keys, PvP, downing Mythic Raid content, and we play other games as well. Scumbag Alley formerly Coffee Oclock was established by close friends in Jan 2018.

Raid Times:
Wednesday and Thursday 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST
Optional Raids: Tuesday 6:30 PM - 9:30 CST
Adhoc Alt Raids: Sundays

Progression:
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M
BoD: 9/9 N 9/9 H 9/9 M
EP: 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M

We are looking for exceptional committed players!
Open Raid Slots:
Tank: Full
DPS ( Lock, Spriest)
Healers (Disc Priest, H Pally, MW)
also LF DPS that can flex heal if needed
Always open to other exceptional applicants!

Our expectation of our raiders:

Our raiders should come prepared knowing the boss fight/mechanics, gear should be enchanted/gemmed, and should have the necessary consumables (battle potions, runes etc.). We expect everyone to be online 20 minutes before raid, as we aim to pull the boss exactly at the raid start time. Above all else we expect people to behave in a non-toxic manner as our guild has a zero-tolerance policy on toxicity. Overall, we expect everyone to have a good time raiding as we progress through new content.

What you can expect from us:

The guild will provide for the raid flasks and food, you can also expect an active guild outside of raid times where players are constantly pushing Mythic Keys, Doing Island Expeditions, PVP and/or playing other games while in Discord. We believe to be a laid back and chill guild with a welcoming environment.

APPLY HERE: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

For more information on us you can contact the following players -

(Battlenet):

alexhk#1740

Hey Arsh,

We would love to add another Lock to the mix.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 9 PM - 12 AM CST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 6/9 M BoD
  • 7/8 H AEP

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Deresdod – Deresdod#1533
Fen - Rawrabear#1450

Unleashed on Sargaras is looking for DPS

Our raid times are 8:00 pm-11:00 pm CST Tuesday/Thursday

Current Progression
The Eternal Palace: 7/8 Heroic

Previous Progression
5/9 Mythic Battle of Dazar’alor
5/8 Mythic Uldir

Our environment is geared towards the idea of raiding smarter not harder. We consist of a number of players who have had hardcore raid experience in the past, as well as many of us having mythic progression already and are looking for a relaxed and competitive two-day progression.

If you have questions just ask
-Noble#1510
-Lovelady09#1293
-DoN2#11317

<Obscene> is a guild that was founded with the release of Nighthold back in Legion. We have achieved AOTC each tier since then, up until BFA, where a large chunk of the guild decided to re-roll to horde or take breaks. After quite a bit of thought, a small group of us have re-formed and are looking to add more like-minded people to our great community!

Raid days are Wed/Thurs 7-10PM CST (server).

Our current recruitment needs:

Tank: low-- any dps with a tank o/s is great!

Heals: low --Def need dps with healing o/s!

DPS: Ranged: high-- Mage, Hunter, Boom, Lock!

Melee: low

Those who can flex to tank or heals in a pinch are always desired!

To jump right into heroic with us, we are expecting at least 415 ilvl, 55 neck level, and basic knowledge of your class. We are happy to help anyone improve and we have a great knowledge base. We ask that you bring a drive to succeed and be the best you can be. If interested, please reach out to Bubukitty#11610, Assertive#11544, or Phem#11141. You can also /who obscene in game to get a hold of someone!

Hi there! Added you to btag (mine is Lgeme84#1466).

We are looking for skilled dps to add to our core roster. We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 pm CST and Monday 8-10 pm CST. We went 7/8M in Uldir, 9/9M in BoD for Cutting Edge and are currently 8/8H and 1/8M in EP, aiming for another CE.

Add me if you’re interested in chatting further!

Hi Arshallo our guild, <Too Stupid To Quit>, raids Tuesday & Sunday 8-11 EST. We’re currently 8/9 Heroic, looking for ranged DPS to fill our roster as we move to progress through mythic. If you’d like more information or have questions message me on discord, Allix#6846 or add me on bnet, Starstruck#1569