436 Resto Druid LF M Guild

Former Cutting edge resto druid LF Mythic guild to raid with. Did not plan on raiding but getting the itch again. Prefer a guild that raids any day but tues, as i cannot raid that day. Prefer 2 day guild if possible and one that raids between 6-10 CST if possible, can go later if it’s a fri/sat guild.

I also am hoping the guild i join runs M+ as well, i have been mainly running those lately and wanting to push 15+ keys.

I have logs on warcraft logs to view, please keep in mind the logs are ran in mostly M+ gear and azerite also set for more M+. If i actually go back into Mythic, i will obviously respec correctly for raid :slight_smile:

Anyhow, if interested please leave me some information. Thank you!

Nocturnal Sun on Area52 has team recruiting for AotC, we will do mythic once AotC is done. Looking for raiders committed to personal improvement, as well as contributing to a fun team environment. We also take social apps for those not wanting to commit to raiding!

Raid times:
-Sat & Sun 8:00pm – 11:00pm EST

Team Goals:
-AoTC & Mythic Progression at our pace. As we are not in any sort of race mythic progression will be done at a pace that feels comfortable to the team once we reach our goal of AotC.

Team Needs:
High priority to healers or dps with heal off spec, high need for melee classes though DPS of all kinds please contact Jess, exceptional dps will always be considered!

Requirements – Min ilvl of 400 and min neck level of 50 for normal clears, basic knowledge of fights.

About Nocturnal Sun:
-We are a team that has been raiding together since Uldir, we are friends that enjoy each other company and raiding together.

Uldir AoTC 4/8M
BoD AoTC 4/9M
EP AoTC

• We are an adult guild, if the occasional joking with each other and swearing bother you then we aren’t the guild for you!
    -We consider the enjoyment of the game and loyalty more important then your parse!

Team Expectations:
-We expect all raiders to hold themselves accountable, take ownership of your mistakes and learn from them. Help is always available if you aren’t understanding something or need clarification.
-We expect each team member to come prepared knowing the strategies for each boss before entering raid by looking at strat/kill videos/warcraftlogs replays.
-We expect all raiders to be able to take constructive criticism well so they can look into their own logs/wowanalyzer to improve their gameplay wherever it is needed.
-We expect raiders to have appropriate addons installed and updated before raid; we use Angry Assignments, GTFO and Weak Auras - this is not optional.

To apply contact:
-Jesseika#11484 (Discord Jesseika#6725) Jessieka
-Shadowiz128#1805 (Discord Shadowiz#3133) Shadowiz
Or fill out an app here https://forms.gle/rc6qi9bFesujs8ky6

Hello Treehots!

Not sure if you are interested in an Alliance guild. I represent the weekend team of Vigilant on Sargeras. We are a 4/8M team. We raid Sat/Sun 8-11pm CST with an optional Friday heroic clear, same time. There is more information below, including our website. My Battletag is MightyMal#1583 if you would like more information.

Thank you for reading and best of luck in your search!

Best regards,
Unholy

Prefer horde. Thanks though

Heya Treehots! I think you would be interested in our guild.

is a newly reformed guild looking for more for our Mythic raid team. We currently have Heroic on farm and are looking to push into mythic, although multiple of us are already pushed into mythic, as far as to 5/8.

We raid from 9:00pm - 12:00 AM EST on Friday & Saturday. There is a possibility of either another day or another hour being added on for farm/prog.

We are currently in need of healers, mainly Resto Druid, Disc Priest, and Holy Pally. We are also interested in DPS, Mage/Warrior/Boomkin mainly but any exceptional at their class are welcome as well.

The requirements for the Mythic team are 430 Ilvl with 55 HoA, but if you are lower geared you are still welcome to join us for heroic farm.

If you are interested please contact me at:
Discord: NukFur#0990
BNet: NukFur#1660

Guild: Efficient
Faction: Alliance
Server: Stormrage US
Raid Teams and Recruitment:
►Weekend Team
Progression: 5/8M Realm 31 US 544
8/9M Realm 47 US 800
Raid Times: Friday & Saturday 8pm-11pm EST
Recruiting for: Healer, Shadow Priest & Warlock
Visit our website to apply!
https://www.efficientstormrage.com/
Have questions? Discord: Kàrmâ#5681 or Battlenet: Karma#12379

Illidan[H] REWIND 5/8M 2 days guild

Guild

We are recruiting for core spot in mythic raiding. Currently 5/8M and 9/9M in BoD.

Raid times

Tuesday/Wednesday 7PM to 10PM CST (Need to be online 15 minutes before raid to do trash).

Attendance

Close to 100% attendance is required obviously RL happens, but we raid only 6 hours per week, so almost perfect attendance is required to be a raider.

How to Apply

• Visit our website : rewindguild (dot)me

• Before filling up the application, Read raider expectations, it’s easy and takes 2 sec.

• If you don’t put any effort in your app, probably shouldn’t app.

• Don’t see your class or spec? No worries! Applications are always open, and every class, role, and spec is encouraged to app.

Contacts

If you have any questions feel free to message any of the below (please note that adding someone doesn’t mean you won’t need to app :slight_smile:

Nietto : Battletag Mat#11420

Shdwphnx : Battletag Shdwphnx#1623

Rawrlax : Snoarlax#1646

Asagami : Battletag Sasha#12635.

Hey tree,

Hysteria on Thrall, 4/8M

We are a 2 day raid team founded by prior cutting edge raiders of various experience. Our goal is to achieve cutting edge every tier and have a good time doing it.

We are searching for talented raiders that want to be a part of the team and work hard to sculpt the guild into a strong raiding environment. We are active in m+ and have a heavy focus on having a non toxic, low stress, raid environment.

Current Prog 4/8M
Recruitment needs ATM

Any healer but shaman
1 DPS/Tank 3rd tank role.
1 Rogue
1 lock

After that feel free to app.

Raid Schedule

Tuesday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST
Thursday : 8:00pm EST - 11:00pm EST

We have optional raid nights on Saturday evenings at the same times.

Find our App on wowprogress. com/guild/us/thrall/Hysteria
We usually respond to apps within a few days.

Btag Syfy#1592
GM btag is Aerivore#1581 - Discord Aerivore#7148
Discord Tanner#4093